Bihar State Pollution Control Board has released a new recruitment notification on 5th January 2024. As per the advertisement, the authority has advertised 21 vacancies for Junior Research Fellowship and Junior Laboratory Assistant positions. All candidates are invited to become a part of the BSPCB JRF Recruitment drive. As per the official schedule, the officials released the online application form on 18 January 2024.
Let’s gather more information related to recruitment, such as required eligibility, vacancies, schedule, and more.
BSPCB JRF Recruitment 2024
The officials have released the application form on the BSPCB official website. The selection process is being conducted on a contractual basis. Applicants must submit the application form before the deadline to avoid delay. So, the deadline for submitting the application form is 7th February 2024.
Applicants should read the advertisement beforehand to avoid all confusion regarding the BSPCB JRF Recruitment 2024. There is no formation regarding the fee. So, it is expected that no fee needs to be paid to apply for the recruitment. More official updates will be updated here from time to time.
bspcb.bihar.gov.in JRF Recruitment 2024: Highlights
|Name of the Officials
|Bihar State Pollution Control Board
|Name of the position
|Junior Research Fellowship and Junior Laboratory Assistant
|Number of Vacancies
|21 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Official web portal
BSPCB JRF Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following are the details regarding the eligibility criteria that the officials must consider. Ineligible candidates are not allowed to participate in the recruitment drive. Here are the eligibility details:
- JRF (Physico-chemical analysis): Candiates must have completed M.sc. in Chemistry/ Environmental Science along with qualifying the UGC NET/ CSIR NET.
- Junior Laboratory Assistant: Applicants must have completed a B.Sc. in Chemistry/ Life Science/ Environmental Science/ Bio-Chemistry.
- JRF (Micro-biological and biological monitoring and analysis): Candiates must have completed M.sc. in Micro-Biology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Bio-Technology/ Life Science along with qualifying the UGC NET/ CSIR NET.
- The age of candidates should be between 21 years to 37 years old (for UR), 40 years (for BC/ EBC/ UR Female) and 42 years for SC/ ST.
Bihar SPCB JRF and JLA Recruitment Vacancies 2024
The officials have advertised a total of 21 vacancies for the JRF and JLA positions. These vacancies are divided into different positions and categories. Check the table prepared below to get Category and Post-Wise Vacancy details:
|JRF (Physico-chemical analysis)
|JRF (Micro-biological and
biological monitoring and analysis)
BSPCB JRF Recruitment Schedule 2024
|Publication of the recruitment advertisement
|5th January 2024
|Commencement of the application process
|18th January 2024
|The last date to submit the application form
|7th February 2024
|To be announced
How to apply for the BSPCB JRF Recruitment 2024?
In the following section, we are mentioning the procedure which can be used to apply for the BSPCB JRF Recruitment easily. The following are the steps which will help till the end of the application submission process:
- First of all, go to the official website of the BSPCB using this link address: https://bspcb.bihar.gov.in/
- Now, the home page will open on the device.
- Afterwards, you will see a section holding the latest updates on the right side of the screen.
- Kindly locate and click on the option named “Recruitment of JRF and JLA on Contractual Basis”.
- After a few seconds, a new page will open on the respective screen.
- Check the important instructions available there and click on the registration link.
- Provide some of the basic details and do the verification to complete the registration process.
- Now, get access to the application form and start entering your details.
- After that, move forward by providing the educational qualification. Once, you are done, upload your photo and signature in the specified format and size.
- Later on, upload the rest of the documents in the PDF format.
- Furthermore, provide details related to relevant experience and go through the whole form again.
- Finally, submit the form and complete the process by submitting the application form.
BSPCB JRF Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|BSPCB Website Link
|BSPCB JRF Application Link
|BSPCB JRF Recruitment Advertisement
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the pay scale or the BSPCB JRF and JLA position?
Applicants qualifying each round and getting selected for the position of Junior Research Fellowship will get Rs. 37,000 per month and Junior Laboratory Assistant will get Rs. 25,500/- for their services.
When will the officials release the BSPCB JRF Recruitment Form?
The officials have started the application process by releasing the application form on 18 January 2024. The same process is scheduled to end on 7th February 2024.
Which documents must be uploaded to the Bihar SPCB JRF and JLA Recruitment Form?
Applicants will have to upload a passport-sized photo whose size should be less than 50 kb,
a specimen signature whose size should be less than 20 kb and others.
What is the selection process for the bspcb.bihar.gov.in JRF Recruitment?
The authority will first conduct the application process online. After that, all applications will be evaluated and qualified candidates will be shortlisted and called for the verification of original documents. After that, the final selection will be made.