BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment application submission date and vacancies have been increased by the officials. Now the eligible applicants may submit their application by 21st May 2023. Candidates who wish to apply for the post of Head Constable in BSF may check the vacancies of RO/RM. The Border Security Force BSF has announced vacancies for the post of Head Constable of Radio Operator or Radio Mechanic. They are inviting online applications for the same. To notify further regarding the same, the authorities have released a notification. The candidates will have to check all the details and apply online, accordingly.
All the information regarding the BSF Head Constable Recruitment has been provided in the subsequent article. Check the recruitment form, dates, eligibility, vacancies, and more details here.
BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2023
Border Security Force or Seema Suraksha Bal recently announced 386 vacancies for the post of Head Constable Radio Operator and Head Constable Radio Mechanic. The aspirants must be eligible and they can apply online for recruitment from 22 April 2023. The authorities shave provided all the details pertaining to the eligibility criteria and the candidates must check the notification pdf.
They will have to fill out the application form on the bsf.gov.in portal. The last date to apply has been announced as 21 May 2023 till 11:59 PM. The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their application forms and the qualifying ones shall go through the recruitment procedures.
BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment|
|Authority||Border Security Force BSF or Seema Suraksha Bal|
|Post||Head Constable: Radio Operator RO |
Head Constable: Radio Mechanic RM
|Number of Vacancies||247+139 (386)|
|Pay Scale Level||4 as per the 7th CPC|
|Commencement of Application||22 April 2023|
|Application Deadline||21 May 2023|
Border Security Force Recruitment Vacancies of Head Constable
A total of 247 openings have been announced for the post of Head Constable in the Border Security Force initially but later it has been increased to 386. Out of these, 315 vacancies have been announced for the post of Radio Operator while for Radio Operator, the authorities have announced 71 vacancies. The authorities have reserved a few of them as per the reservation criteria. The detailed vacancies are mentioned here:
|S.No.||Category||Radio Operator RO||Radio Mechanic RM|
|1.||Unreserved UR||129 +74||22 + 33|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||00||01|
|3.||Other Backward Classes OBC||16||03|
|4.||Scheduled Castes SC||15 +21||04+06|
|5.||Scheduled Caste ST||57 +03||02|
Head Constable RO and RM Pay Scale in BSF
The recruits will be receiving a salary of level 4 in the Border Security Force. They shall be applicable to get a salary in the range of Rs. 25,500-Rs. 81,100 as per the 7th CPC.
Eligibility Criteria for BSF Radio Operator and Radio Mechanic
The subsequent eligibility criteria need to be satisfied if the candidates wish to apply for the post of Head Constable in the Border Security Force:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The minimum age limit has been announced as 18 years.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 25 Years.
- HC RO:
- 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 2 years Industrial Training Institute (ITI) Certificate in Radio and Television or Electronics or Computer Operator & Programming Assistant or Data Preparation and Computer Software or General Electronics or Data Entry Operator from a recognized institute or at least 12th pass with PCM with 60% marks.
- HC RM:
- 10th Pass or equivalent from a recognized board.
- 2 years ITI Certificate in Radio and Television or General Electronics or Computer Operator and Programming Assistant or Data Preparation and Computer Software or Electronics or Fitter or Info Technology and Electronics System Maintenance or Common Equipment Maintenance or Computer Hardware or Network Technician or Mechatronics or Data Entry Operator from a recognized institute. OR 12th passed with PCM with 60% marks.
Documents for BSF RO RM Application For
The following documents need to be attested with the online application form of Border Security Force Head Constable Recruitment of RO and RM:
- Thumb Impression
Apply Online for Seema Suraksha Bal Head Constable
In order to apply online for the post of Head Constable RO and RM in the Border Security Force, the candidates must observe the following steps:
- Visit the official portal of the Border Security Force at bsf.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the link to apply for the BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment.
- Enter all the required information of the candidate in the application form.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in the required sizes and formats.
- Pay the fee, if applicable.
- Finally, press Submit to finally apply.
Border Security Force Head Constable Application Fee
As of now, the authorities have not informed the candidates regarding the application fee. Once the application link is activated, then it shall be notified if there is a certain amount that has to be paid for the application.
In case there is an application fee, the candidates will have to pay it online through the portal, most probably. If the amount needs to be paid in an offline mode, then the candidates will have to pay the fee through the bank challan.
BSF HC Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Official Portal||Border Security Force BSF|
|Download>>||Seema Suraksha Bal Head Constable Recruitment Notification pdf|
|Submit>>>||BSF RO/RM Application Link|
The application for Border Security Force Head Constable Recruitment will commence on 22 April in an online mode on the BSF portal at bsf.gov.in.
The last date to apply for the recruitment of BSF Head Constable RO and RM is 12 May 2023.
As per the BSF Head Constable RO/RM Recruitment 2023, the salary of the Seema Suraksha Bal Head Constable is Level 4 as per the 7th CPC.
The Border Security Force BSF will only recruit eligible candidates for the post of Head Constable. Thus, the applicants must check the General, Educational, and Physical Eligibility Criteria very carefully before applying.