Bombay High Court has finally issued a recruitment notification for the positions of Stenographer (Grade-3), Junior Clerk and Peon/ Hamal. Application forms are being invited from interested and eligible participants. The officials are going to fill out around 4629 vacant posts with the help of the current Bombay High Court Recruitment drive.
Its application process commenced on 4 December 2023; the link is on this page. More updates regarding the recruitment like the application process, application fee, eligibility criteria and others, can be seen here.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023
The application drive is being conducted on the Bombay High Court website. The application drive is scheduled to end on 18 December 2023. After the deadline, no applications will be considered for any of the advertised positions. The officials will select candidates for the position by conducting the exam. It is compulsory to participate and qualify the exam to get selected. More updates about the Bombay High Court Recruitment will be provided here.
Bombay High Court Peon & Clerk Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Bombay High Court
|Name of the Positions
|Stenographer (Grade 3), Junior Clerk and Peon/ Hamal
|Number of Advertised Positions
|4629 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
बॉम्बे हाई कोर्ट भर्ती Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria section is important for all interested candidates to read and consider. The officials will consider no application of ineligible participants. The following are the Bombay High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria fulfilling which one will become eligible:
- The minimum age must be 18 years old, and the maximum age must be 38 years old and 43 years in the case of the SC, ST, OBC or Special BC,
- Interested participants must not have more than two children born after March 28, 2006.
|Stenographer (Grade 3) and Junior Clerk
|1. Must possess a degree from a recognized university or institute. (Preferable law degree)
2. Should have knowledge of the regional language of the respective district’s court.
3. Appear as well as qualify the Government Commercial Certificate Examination conducted by (GCCTBC or I.T.I.
4. Possess a Computer Certificate regarding proficiency in the operation of word processors in Windows and Linux in addition to M.S. Office, etc. from a well-known institute.
|Applicants must have passed at least the 7th Standard examination and have a good physique.
Bombay High Court Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have advertised 4629 vacancies for the recruitment mentioned above drive. Readers who are keen to know the vacancy breakdown can look at the following section table below is going to show you vacancy information in detail:
Bombay High Court Recruitment Fee
As mentioned earlier, applicants will also be asked to submit or pay the application fee while applying for the recruitment. The application fee submission is compulsory. Otherwise, the applicant cannot submit the respective application fee. Under no circumstance will the authority consider the refund request regarding the paid application fee. Let’s take a look at the Category-Wise Application Fee details:
|SC, ST, OBC or Special BC
bombayhighcourt.nic.in Recruitment: Important Dates
|Starting date of the online application process
|4 December 2023
|Deadline for submitting the application form
|18 December 2023
|Distribution of the Admit Card
|Date of the Examination
How to apply for the Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023?
Those interested in joining the recruitment drive must first submit the application form. The following is the detailed process which will help them in submitting the Bombay High Court Recruitment Form:
- Start the process by going to the official website of the Bombay High Court using the available link address: https://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
- Secondly, the home page will open on the screen, holding various options.
- Locate and click on the option named Recruitments and a new page will open on the screen.
- Now, a new page will hold a list of Recruitment notices. Find the one named “Central online recruitment process, to fill up the vacant posts of Stenographer (Grade-3), Junior Clerk and Peon/ Hama”
- Afterwards, you will see a few options regarding recruitment. Find the apply online link and click on it once.
- After that, the device will open a new portal and click on the link of registration.
- The registration form will open on the screen and provide the necessary details to complete the registration process.
- After that, you must click on the login link and open the dashboard after providing the login credentials received after the successful registration.
- The application form will form on the screen and start filling out the details on it carefully.
- Now, you must attach documents like the photograph, signature file and others.
- Lastly, you will be asked to pay the application fee according to the selected category.
- Click on the submit button to complete the application submission procedure.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website
|Bombay High Court Website Link
|Bombay High Court Recruitment Application Link
|Bombay High Court Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Get the latest updates on
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the bombayhighcourt.nic.in Application Form?
As per the available schedule on the official website, the officials released the application form on 4 December 2023. The process will end on 18 December 2023.
What to do if we face any technical error during the application process?
In case, of any error using the application submission process, applicants can take the help of the concerned authority using the following contact details:
Helpdesk Number – 919513631763
Timing: Monday to Saturday (09.00 AM to 06.00 PM)
What is the pay scale for the Stenographer (Grade 3), Junior Clerk and Peon/ Hamal positions?
Candidates getting selected for the position of Stenographer (Grade 3) will get Pay Level S-14: (38600-122800), Junior Clerk will get Pay Level S-6: (19900-63200) and Peon/ Hamal will get the Pay Level S-1: (15000-47600)