BOI Recruitment 2020: Bank of India is inviting the job applications of the various posts available with it. The bank has released the notification for BOI Recruitment 2020. The banking job aspirants can access the official notification for the vacancies in BOI from the link given on this page.
The bank has announced the vacancies on various scales. Interested candidates can apply online for a job in BOI, but before this, it is a must to check the eligibility criteria for available vacancies. BOI Recruitment 2020 process has begun on 16 September 2020. The applicants can send their online application to the bank to apply for the vacancies till 30 September 2020.
UPDATE: The procedure for submission of application form is closed now.
The page has important information about the BOI Recruitment 2020. Banking jobs are very popular among job seekers. The banking industry is considered one of the most stable industries, and they offer high job stability. If working in a bank is your dream, then scroll down the page to get more information about the BOI Recruitment 2020 and the process to apply for the vacant posts.
BOI Recruitment 2020
|Title||BOI Recruitment 2020|
|Bank Name||Bank Of India|
|Number of Available Vacancies||214|
|BOI Recruitment 2020 Notification||Released|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
BOI Recruitment Application form
Bank of India is a reputed bank of the country. It has released a BOI recruitment notification on the official website of the bank. The bank has released 214 vacancies. Interested candidates can check their eligibility first and then can apply online for the available vacancies. The applicants are suggested not to wait till the last date to apply for the suitable post in the bank. Further, in the article, we have given the link to read the official notification and apply online for the available vacancies.
After applying for the vacant posts in BOI online, the applicants will have to wait for the admit card. The admit card will be released online, and applicants can fetch them from the official website of BOI. The bank will release the admit card before 12-10 days from the exam day. Now scroll down the page to get more information about BOI Recruitment.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
BOI Vacancy Important Dates
The table given below has the details of the events related to the BOI Recruitment 2020 and important dates associated with it. If you want to apply for a job in Bank of India, then mark the following dates in your calendar;
|Starting Date of Online Application Submission Process to Apply for BOI Recruitment 2020||16 September 2020|
|Last date to apply for the available vacancies with BOI||30 September 2020|
|The recruitment exam for the vacancies in BOI will be conducted on||Dates will be announced soon|
The recruitment department of the bank has announced the dates to accept the job applications only. We will update the banking exam date on this page as soon as the bank officials announce the same.
BOI Recruitment 2020: Available Vacancies
The bank has released a total of 214 vacant posts. The posts are related to a different department of the bank. These 214 vacancies in BOI are further divided into vacancies for the UR category and Vacancies for the candidates from reserved categories. The picture given below has the complete detail of the BOI recruitment. The job aspirants can check the required criteria, and then vacant posts apply for any of the suitable posts available with the bank;
BOI Job Application form Eligibility Criteria
BOI has set the age limit and the educational qualification to apply for each post as all the posts are from different departments so that the eligibility criteria may vary. The job seekers who fulfill both age and educational criteria set by the bank are eligible to apply for the available vacancies in BOI. If an applicant has applied for any of the above given vacancies, but he doesn’t fulfill the criteria to apply, then his application will get rejected. So, Check the details related to age limit, and educational qualification here then apply online.
- The minimum age to apply for a suitable vacant post available with BOI is 21 years.
- The bank has set 30 years as the maximum age to apply for the BOI vacancies.
- The cut-off date to calculate the age of the candidate is 1 September 2020.
- Applicants from SC, St, and other reserved categories will get relaxation in the upper age limit. For SC, ST the relaxation is up to 5 years, for OBC its three years, PWD candidates can get the relaxation up to 10 years, and the applicants affected by the 1984 riots, the relaxation in the upper age limit is five years.
- For the Economist: the applicants must have a Ph.D. degree in Economics / Econometrics with 5years of working experience in the same field. OR a post-graduation degree in Economics with seven years of experience.
- For Statistician: the Master’s degree in Statist with four years of experience.
- For Risk Manager: the applicant must have done the professional Risk Management course, and he/she must have the working experience in the same field.
- Credit Analyst: MBA with ten years of experience in the same field.
- Credit Officers: Applicants must be a graduate of he/she has done one of the followings; CA/ CS/ ICWA.
- Technical: The required qualifications will be different for each vacancy in the technical department. You can check the eligibility criteria set for the vacancies under this category from the link given at the bottom of the page.
How To Apply for BOI Recruitment Application form
To apply for the vacancies available with Bank of India, the applicants will have to follow the below mentioned instructions;
- First of all, the job seekers will have to complete the registration process on the banking site. The applicants will have to fill the registration form available here; https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/boiobspaug20/
- With the registration, the applicants have a user name and password now. Login on the bank’s website with the help of that user name and password.
- Here you will have to fill an application form with your personal details and choose an exam center to take the recruitment exam.
- To complete the process to apply for the vacant posts in BOI, upload your photograph, signature, and left hand’s thumb impression on the website.
- Pay the application fee and take the print out of the fee payment receipt and application form for further use.
- For the UR category, the application fee is 850/-
- For reserved category candidates, the fee to apply for the vacancies is 185/-
BOI Recruitment Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done through a written test and would be followed by an interview. The authorities will conduct an online test for the candidates for the available vacancies in BOI. Candidates who will score marks required to qualify the exam will face the interview round.
Exam pattern for BOI Recruitment 2020
- The candidates will have to take an online exam.
- The question paper will have multiple-choice questions. For every correct answer, the applicant will get one mark, and for every wrong answer, .25 Marks of the candidates will get deducted.
- The duration of the exam will be 150 minutes.
- In the recruitment exam, the questions from English Languages, General Awareness related to Banking Industry, and professional knowledge will be asked. The maximum marks for the first two are 50, and professional knowledge is 75.
- To apply for the vacancies in BOI Recruitment Notification 2020, click here
- To read the notice to invite the applications, click here.
In case of any query related to BOI Recruitment 2020 do comment in the comment section below.