The Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation has advertised 226 Posts of Junior Stenographers for eligible applicants. In the BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023 only Indian aspirants who are at least 18 years old can apply. Furthermore, there are various other eligibility criteria defined by the corporation for the given post.
All interested applicants who fulfil these eligibility criteria can apply for the advertised post online on the recruitment portal of the corporation. This online application process for the mcgm.gov.in Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023 will take place from 15 August 2023 to 4 September 2023.
The corporation will not accept any online applications sent after the aforementioned deadline. To learn more details concerning this recruitment drive such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process and more, check out the following article through to the end.
BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The aspirants who apply for the BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023 will go through a recruitment exam for selection. Also, after the final selection, the aspirants will be paid as per the pay scale of Rs. 25,500/- to Rs. 81,100/-. However, the corporation will only shortlist those aspirants for the selection rounds whose online applications are complete in all respects after the fulfilment of all eligibility criteria.
In addition to this, the aspirants must upload all the required documents in BMC Junior Stenographer Application Form 2023 and pay the prescribed application fee. All the details pertaining to this recruitment process are in the notification for the बृहन्मुंबई महानगरपालिका कनिष्ठ लघुलेखक भरती 2023.
The aspirants can access the pdf for this notification at the end of this article. Also, they can check all the relevant topics from this notification throughout this article.
Junior Stenographer Recruitment at Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation 2023: Overview
|Category of the Article
|Concerned Recruitment Drive
|BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Name of the Conducting Authority
|Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation
|Mode of the Application Process
|Release date of the Online Application Form
|15 August 2023
|Deadline for the Online Application Form Submission
|4 September 2023
|Deadline for Printing the Submitted Application Form
|19 September 2023
|Application Fee Submission Mode
|A Recruitment Exam
|Date of the Exam
|To be Declared
|MCGM Official Website
|MCGM Official Recruitment Portal
बृहन्मुंबई महानगरपालिका कनिष्ठ लघुलेखक भरती 2023 Vacancy Details
The following are the category-wise vacancy details for the BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023.
|Total Number of Vacancies
|Earthquake Victims (2%)
|Part-time Graduate (10%)
Eligibility Conditions for BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023
The eligibility conditions for the BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023 are associated with the age limit, educational qualifications and technical skills of the aspirants. The details about all these eligibility conditions are provided below. If the aspirants fall short of any of these requirements then they will not be allowed to participate in the recruitment process.
The minimum age limit for all category aspirants will be 18 years for the advertised post. This age will be calculated as per the crucial date of 1 August 2023. However, the maximum age limit will vary category-wise. The details about this are in the following table.
|Maximum Age Limit (As on 1 August 2023)
|Athletes/ Orphans/ EWS (Amagas)
|Athletes/ Orphans/ EWS (BC)
|PWD, PWD (ESM), Earthquake Victims, Prakalpragast and Freedom Fighthers’ Children (Amagas)
|PWD, PWD (ESM), Earthquake Victims, Prakalpragast and Freedom Fighthers’ Children (BC)
|Service Duration + 3 years
|Service Duration + 3 years + 5 years
|Part-time Graduate Aspirants
Required Qualifications and Technical Skills
To apply for the BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023, the aspirants must possess the following educational qualifications and technical skills:-
- The aspirants must have passed the 10th Standard in one attempt.
- The aspirants must have acquired a Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce/ Law or anything equivalent with 45% marks and passed it on the first attempt.
- The aspirants must have passed the Marathi Language exam (100 marks) in the 10th Standard or they must have acquired a pass certificate for any equivalent exam.
- The aspirants must possess the relevant certificate for typing speed and shorthand in English and Marathi with the speed mentioned below:-
- Marathi Typing- 30 W.P.M and Marathi Shorthand- 80 W.P.M
- English Typing- 40 W.P.M and English Shortand- 80 W.P.M
- The aspirants must possess adequate knowledge of Computer OS, MS Word, Excel, Internet, etc.
Apply for Junior Stenographer Recruitment BMC online
By using the following steps online, the aspirants can apply for the Junior Stenographer Recruitment BMC.
- In the first step, enter the recruitment portal of the corporation at https://ibpsonline.ibps.in/bmcjsmay23/.
- On the homepage of this portal, tap the option for “New Registration”.
- Now, proceed to fill out the registration form for the concerned post.
- Complete the registration and obtain log in details like Registration Number and Password.
- Use these login details on the login window of the website and start to fill out the online application form.
- Fill in all the asked details in the application form and upload the required documents.
- Now, go through the entire application form once again and ensure it contains no errors.
- Finally, pay the prescribed application fee and submit the online application form.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for the upcoming selection stages.
Junior Stenographer MCGM Examination Fee 2023
During the application process for the advertised post, the aspirants must compulsorily pay the Junior Stenographer MCGM Examination Fee 2023. For the payment of this examination fee, the aspirants can use the online payment methods made available to them by the corporation. The details regarding this examination fee amount for different categories are as follows.
BMC Junior Stenographer Selection Process 2023
In the BMC Junior Stenographer Selection Process 2023, the corporation will initially conduct a recruitment exam. This recruitment exam will have 100 questions from various subjects. The aspirants who pass this exam will go through a skill test for final selection. To learn all updates for this selection process, the aspirants must visit our portal regularly.
|BMC Junior Stenographer Application Form 2023
|Find More Information On
|BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Follow For Relevant Updates
Will there be a specified age limit for the Corporation employees who apply for BMC Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2023?
No, there will be no specified age limit for BMC employees who apply for the advertised posts.
When will the recruitment exam for the Junior Stenographer post take place at BMC?
The corporation will declare the schedule of the recruitment exam on its website in the near future.
Can aspirants generate a challan for the BMC Junior Stenographer Examination Fee 2023 payment?
No, the aspirants can only pay the examination fee by using the available online payment methods.