The authorities at the Bihar Public Service Commission are all set to recruit teachers for the remaining posts. Prospects interested in working as teachers in Bihar can apply for the latest Bihar Teacher Recruitment for phase 2. To provide details about the vacancies, eligibility criteria, application, procedure, and much more, the authorities have also released a notification PDF. As per it, the application for 2nd phase is live from 3rd November 2023.
And the last date to submit the same is 14 November 2023. Also, the exam for this phase will be held in December 2023. To know in details about the Bihar TRE Phase 2 Application, read the details given below: –
In the ensuing article, we have provided all the necessary details pertaining to Bihar teacher recruitment, 2023 and its notification. Potential applicants can check, the subsequent space for all the specific information along with a direct link for application and notification download.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in joining various Government Schools in the state of Bihar for the post of school teacher can apply for the latest Bihar teacher recruitment for the October cycle. The authorities will declare the availability of 69692 vacancies for the post of primary teacher, middle school teacher, and high school teacher in the state. Further, they have also announced the application deadline as 14 November 2023.
BPSC released the recruitment notification on 27th October. In the advertisement, they announced that the application procedure would proceed online through the commission’s official portal. Candidates have to be eligible for the recruitment, and thus, they have also announced their respective criteria. Furthermore, details regarding the potential salaries, selection, process, necessary conditions, and much more or also provided in the released notification.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|Bihar Teacher Recruitment
|Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
Middle School Teacher
High School Teacher
|Number of Vacancies
|October Cycle: 69692
July Cycle: 1,70,461
|Commencement of Application
|October Cycle: 3rd November 2023
July Cycle: 15 June 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|October Cycle: 14 November 2023
July Cycle: 19 July 2023
|Last Date with late fee
|October Cycle Exam Date
|7 to 10 December 2023
|July Cycle Exam Date
|24 August 2023
25 August 2023
26 August 2023
27 August 2023
Bihar State Teachers Vacancies 2023
The authorities at the Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC have announced that there are 69692 vacancies for the school teacher post in the state. However, these vacancies are further for the post of primary school teacher, upper primary school teacher, and secondary school teacher. Moreover, the authorities have also declared the category-wise breakup of the vacancies. Potential applicants can check the post-wise vacancies in the state subsequently:
|Name of the Post
|Classes to Teach
|1 to 5
|Middle School Teacher
|6 to 8
|High School Teacher
|9 to 12
|Special Secondary School
Salary of School Teachers in Bihar
Candidates who are willing to apply for the posts of primary school teacher, upper primary school teacher, and secondary school teacher in the state of Bihar under the latest Bihar teacher recruitment, 2023 and also check the specifically applicable salary packages. Authorities at the Bihar Public Service Commission have detailed information on the potential salary packages of the candidates. Check post-wise salary subsequently:
Primary school teacher: Rs.25,000 and additional allowances.
Upper primary school teacher: Rs.31,000 and additional allowances.
Secondary school teacher: Rs.32,000 and additional allowances.
BPSC School Teacher Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants for the aforementioned posts can only apply for recruitment when they are eligible. In order to specify details pertaining to the eligibility, authorities have declared the following conditions:
- Applicants must be residents of the state of Bihar.
- The minimum age limit for the post of primary teacher is 18 years, while for the post of trained graduate teachers and post-graduate, teacher is 21 years. Candidates below the minimum age limit will not be allowed to apply for the recruitment.
- The upper age limit for Bihar teacher recruitment, 2023 has been declared as 37 years for male candidates and 40 years for female candidates. Furthermore, the relaxation rules for the upper age limit or also applicable depending on the category of the candidates and the permissible limit as per the government of Bihar.
- Applicant must hold a bachelor’s degree with at least 50% aggregate from a recognised institution.
- Aspirants must also hold a bachelor of education degree, BEd or equivalent from a recognised institution.
- In case of trained, graduate teachers or postgraduate teachers, the bachelor’s or master’s degree must be in the specific subject that they seek to teach.
Documents Required for Bihar Recruitment of Teachers
Before applying for Bihar teacher recruitment, 2023, the candidates must possess the following documents as the prerequisites for the application:
- Class 10th mark sheet and certificate.
- All the documents for educational certification evidence
- Domicile of Bihar state
- Caste or category certificate.
- Photo identity card such as Aadhaar Card.
- Two Latest passport-size photographs.
Apply online for Bihar Teacher Recruitment 2023
Candidates will have to apply for the recruitment of Bihar, school teachers in an online mode. There is no other way in which the authority shall accept the application. Thus, aspirants need to follow the ensuing process carefully:
- Visit the official portal of the Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC at www.bpsc.bis.nic.in.
- On the homepage, all the important notices and the latest declarations will be listed.
- Look out for the subject titled Important Notice advertisement for the post of school teacher for classes 1 to 5, classes 9 to 10 and class 11 to 12 under the education department, government of Bihar (advertisement number 26/2023).
- Under the notice, tap on the link for the application form.
- The page to apply online for the respective posts. Will open up on the screen at an onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Bihar BPSC online application portal, tap on the online registration option.
- The online registration form will open up on the screen.
- Enter the relevant information of the candidate.
- Create login potentials for the portal.
- In the login form, enter username, password, and displayed text.
- Click on the option of login.
- The application form for the recruitment will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the relevant information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Pay the applicable fees for the application form.
- Finally, tap on the option to submit.
- Candidates are advised to download and print a copy of the submitted application form for reference in the future.
Bihar Teacher Recruitment Application Fee
Applicants will have to pay an application fee in order to be able to submit their respective application forms. The fee amount has to be paid online through the official portal at the time of application submission. Those who fail to do so will be unable to submit their applications. The authorities of the Bihar Public Service Commission, BPSC have announced the following fee:
- Unreserved category: Rs.750
- Schedule caste or scheduled tribe: Rs.200.
- Female candidates of any category: Rs.200.
- Physically handicapped candidates: Rs.200
- Candidates belonging to other categories: Rs.750
Bihar Teacher Selection Process
To initially select the candidates, the authorities will conduct a Bihar school teacher recruitment exam. Candidates need to appear for the respective examinations and qualify them to be considered for selection.
Authorities added that the Bihar Public Service Commission declared the examination date later. The authorities will also issue applicants an admit card to appear for the recruitment exam.
|Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC
|Bihar Teacher Recruitment Direct Link
|BPSC School Teacher Recruitment Notification for 170461 Vacancies
When will the application process start for Bihar Recruitment of 1,70,461 vacancies of School Teachers?
The application process for Bihar Recruitment of 1,70,461 vacancies of School Teachers will start on 15 June 2023.
When is the Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 for 1,70,461 posts?
The Bihar Teacher Recruitment Exam 2023 for 1,70,461 posts will be conducted on 19 August 2023, 20 August 2023, 26 August 2023, and 27 August 2023.