Bihar SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2021: SHS Bihar has released the recruitment notification for 222 Lab technicians. The applicants who possess the requisite qualification and experience for the post may submit their application online which is going to start from 8th Feb 2021. So if you are interested in the recruitment then do read the eligibility and other criteria that are mandatory for the post. For more information related to the Bihar SHSB Lab technician Recruitment read the information shared below.
Update: The online application window for the post is active.
Bihar SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
- 1.1 SHSB Lab Technician Vacancy Category Wise
- 1.2 Eligibility Criteria for SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment
- 1.3 Application fee
- 1.4 SHSB Lab Technician Selection Process
- 1.5 SHSB Lab Technician 2021 Cut Off Marks
- 1.6 Merit Tie-breaking Situation
- 2 How to apply online for SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2021?
Bihar SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2021
|Conducting Authority||State Health Society Bihar|
|Post name||Lab Technician|
|Number of vacancies||222|
|Online application & Fee submission starts from||8th Feb|
|Last date to submit application & fee Submission||1st March 2021|
|Selection Procedure||CBT and DV|
|Education Qualification||Intermediate/Diploma/bachelors and other (Read below for more details)|
SHSB Lab Technician Vacancy Category Wise
|Category||No. of Posts|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||31|
SHSB Lab technician Recruitment Important Dates
|Online application starts from||8th Feb 2021 (10:00 AM)|
|Last date to submit the application and fee||1st March 2021 (6:00 PM)|
Eligibility Criteria for SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment
In order to submit the application form for the lab technician posts, you must have fulfilled the eligibility criteria whose details are given as: –
SHSB Lab Technician Age Limit
Minimum Age: 21 years
|General (UR)/EWS||37 years|
|General (UR)/EWS (F)||40 years|
|BC/MBC (Female & Male)||40 years|
|SC/ST (Female & Male)||42 years|
Note 1: Relaxation of 10 years is applicable for PWD Candidates
Note 2: The age for the post will be calculated as of 1st Jan 2021
Academic Qualification for Lab Technician
The Essential Qualification for the said post is given as: –
Applicant must have completed it’s Intermediate (10+2) with Biology
Holding and I.Sc. (Biology) DMLT (Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technician)
I.Sc. BMLT (Biology) (Bachelors in Medical Laboratory Technician) from any recognized university or Institution.
|SC/ST (Bihar domiciled)||250||250|
SHSB Lab Technician Selection Process
Authority will scrutinize all such application forms and those who are found in order will be called for CBT (Computer Based test) and a merit list of the applicant will be prepared based on this test.
|Computer Based Test||Education Qualification||Interview|
|50 marks||50 marks (0.5 marks will be awarded for each percentage of marks in essential qualification)||NA|
And one whose name is shortlisted in the merit list will be called for Document verification on the scheduled date & time. Whereas on the given day applicant need to bring their all requisite documents whose details are given in upcoming section.
Candidates shortlisted for the post will issue a job offer letter for 11 months and during this period if the department satisfies with the applicant’s work and performance then the duration of the post will be increased till the age of 60 or as mentioned in the NHM RoP.
SHSB Lab Technician 2021 Cut Off Marks
In CBT applicants need to secure the minimum cut-off marks as per their category and not securing the same applicant will not be considered for the merit list. The details of the cut off mark category wise are given as: –
Merit Tie-breaking Situation
During the preparation of final merit list if it was found that the more than one candidates secure the same marks then the merit of such candidates will be resolved by the process given below: –
- First preference will be given to the candidates who are elder to the other
- If this criterion is not enough to resolve the issue then their academic qualification will come into play and the one who possess higher qualification will be placed first but…
- If still tie persist then the applicant whose name comes first in alphabetical order as mentioned in their 10th mark sheet will be preferred.
How to apply online for SHSB Lab Technician Recruitment 2021?
Interested candidate may submit their application online from the official website of statehealthsocietynbihar.org and its submission process is given below: –
Step 1: Basic Registration Process
First, you need to done basic registration in the portal and for that, you need to visit the official website first.
Now on the left side of the home page click on the advertisement for the post
- Click the online application link for the said recruitment.
- A new tab will open where you have to select the Register (New Candidate)
- Now the basic registration form will appear. Fill all the details carefully because once it was submitted you cannot alter it.
- On submitting such details a unique registration number will be generated which will be sent on the mobile number and email ID you submitted during the form submission.
Step 2: Log in with details
- Now you need to log in with the details as received during the basic form submission
- Now submit all the personal details and education qualification fields that appear on your screen
- After this upload the documents
- Do preview both the images and proceed if they are visible clearly.
- Now it’s time to pay the application fee which can be done via an online payment gateway.
- Once the fee is submitted successfully you can generate the registration slip.
Documents Required for online submission
Before you may proceed to the application form section you must keep handy some of your documents in scanned form and its details are given as: –
|Document name||Scanned Size|
|Photograph||20 to 100 KB|
|Signature||10 to 100 KB|
Applicants need to pay their application fee through online mode only as no such modes are available.
- While paying the fee if your payment has failed then in such case you need to wait for 24 hours for doing it again.
- If any duplicate payment was found in respect of a single application then such payment will be refunded to the candidates.
- If the applicant faces any issues regarding the online payment then you can write to the authority at their email Id which is email@example.com
- Payment status can be checked online at https://securepay.sabpaisa.in/SabPaisa/reciept
Documents required while appearing for counseling/DV
Applicants who have been shortlisted for the DV process need to appear on the scheduled date and time with the following documents: –
- Online submitted application form
- Passport size photograph as submitted during the application (5 Pc)
- Identity proof in original
- DOB proof
- Mark sheet and degree of qualifying examination
- Work experience certificate (In the absence of this do bring the latest salary slip, joining letter)
- NOC for those who are serving in any Govt. or PSU
Bihar SHSB Lab technician Important Links
|★ 10th Pass Govt Jobs||★ 12th Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Diploma Govt Jobs||★ ITI Pass Govt Jobs|
|★ Sarkari Naukari||★ Nursing Govt Jobs|
|★ PG Govt Jobs||★ Engineering Govt Jobs|
Bihar SHSB Helpdesk
If any candidates face any techncical issue then may write to the authority at the email ID firstname.lastname@example.org and do not forget to mention advertisement number and post name.
Interested applicants do submit their application till 1st March upto 6 PM
As mentioned in the notification there are 222 posts are available for recruitment which could be increase or decrease at a later stage
The application fee for the posts vary as per the category which is given as:
Applicant may submit their application through online mode only.
Yes, applicant of any state can submit application for the post but it is to be noted that if you belong to reserved category then you will be treated as general candidates and no relaxation will be awarded.
The details submitted during the basic form registration cannot be edited and it will be treated as final so in case you have submitted any information incorrect then you need to apply afresh with a new Email Id and mobile number.
Yes, candidates need to upload its photograph and signature whose size should be in between 20 to 100 kB and 10 to 100 kb respectively.
Applicant need to qualify the CBT by securing the minimum cut off marks required category wise and on the basis of marks secured in this test and percentage secured in essential qualification for the posts a merit list will be prepared and such candidates will be called for DV process.
The minimum age of the applicant for the post is 21 years whereas if we talk about the maximum age it may vary as per the category of the candidates from 37 to 42 years.
The pay scale for Lab technician post is 12000 per month.