Bihar Police Sepoy Online Form 2020 release at csbc.bih.nic.in check latest news below. The application process for the Bihar Police Sepoy recruitment is open now and the applicant can now easily apply for the available posts. Applicants looking for Bihar police sepoy online form 2020 can refer to this article. Essential details regarding recruitment have been depicted in the article. Those who are aspiring to join Bihar Home Guards as a constable/ Sepoy, its is a great opportunity for them. Through this, they can easily understand the recruitment eligibility and other related details about the post of Sepoy in Bihar police. Read the complete article below to have necessary details about the Bihar police constable/siphai Bharti 2020.
Applicants can also apply for the posts through the direct links mentioned on this page. The last date for online registration is 3rd August 2020. Candidates were eagerly waiting for the release of the posts. We request candidates to fill the application as by enrolling they will become eligible to appear for examinations and by clearing the exam they can secure a government job.
- 1 Bihar Police Sepoy Online Form 2020
- 2 Steps to apply for Bihar Police Sepoy Online
Bihar Police Sepoy Online Form 2020
Online forms for the post of sepoy/constable are available on the official portal. Candidates can browse the important links in this article for applying online. The application process has been started from 3rd July 2020 and most of the candidates have successfully enrolled for the posts. Interested aspirants are advised to go through the complete notification before applying for the post. The applicants should not wait for the last date of registration as on the last day if they are unable to fill the form they would lose a golden chance to grab a government job. Please bookmark our page to get essential updates regarding the sepoy recruitment under Bihar police.
The recruiting authority has generated a collective post of sepoy in Bihar Home Guards. A total of 551 posts has been issued by the authority out of which 301 posts are for Home Guard and 250 posts are for Fresher applicants. Through our page, applicants can also collect information about the post-application updates like exam dates, admit card availability, results, etc.
Constable/Sepoy Recruitment details 2020
Applicant can have complete details about the recruitment in the table mentioned below. Direct links are also mentioned which will take you to the important contents of the page. For more information, please refer to the given table-
|Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC)|
|Category||Bihar Police Sepoy Online Form 2020|
|Recruitment for||Sepoy/Constable in Bihar Home Gaurds|
|Recruitment Type||Direct Recruitment|
|Selection process||Written Test, PET|
|Mode of examination||Offline|
|Starting date to apply||03rd July 2020|
|Last date to apply||03rd August 2020|
|Examination schedule||Available Soon|
|Download official Notification||http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-02-2020-HGS.pdf|
|Syllabus for examination||http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Syllabus-HomeGuard-Sepoy.pdf|
Bihar Police Sepoy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Applicants applying for the posts needs to follow certain eligibility criteria prescribed by the authority. The candidates who will not satisfy the eligibility criteria cannot apply for the post. Therefore it is mandatory to follow the criteria. The applicant must check the complete eligibility details below.
- Applications are open for both male and female candidates.
- Applicants should be a citizen of India.
- Age Limit: Fresher applicants from the age group between 18 to 25 years can apply for the recruitment. The crucial date of satisfying all the criteria is 01.01.2020. Applicants must fulfill the eligibility criteria as per the cut-off dates listed above.
The same date of eligibility goes for home guard and applicant in the age group of 18 to 50 years can apply for the posts.
Applicants should have cleared intermediate/ class 12 from any recognized board.
Bihar Police Sepoy Application Fees (Fresher’s and Homeguard)
|General, Other Backward Class and Economically Weaker Section||Rs 450/-|
|Schedule Caste /Schedule Tribe||Rs 112/-|
Salary for freshers and Homeguard
Grade pay of level 3 i.e. 2000/- will be provided after the selection to the post. An applicant can expect a salary of Rs 20,000/- after the selections.
Selection process for Sepoy for home guard in Bihar Police
Selection process for recruitment is mentioned below along with the complete details. Please refer to complete selection process adopted by the authority for sepoy selection in Bihar police.
Step 1: Written Examination
The offline written examination shall be conducted for recruitment. The written exam will be the first phase of selection. Applicants clearing written exam will then move to next round i.e. PET. Questions from intermediate level will be asked in the examinations. Please view the syllabus for examinations carefully. Written examination will be of total 100 marks.
Step 2: Physical Evaluation Test (PET)
Applicants shortlisted from written exam will then be invited for PET round. This round will be consist of three-phases of recruitment process i.e. Running, shotput, High jump.
Running (50 marks)
|Female||Less than 4 min||50|
|4 min to 4 min 20 sec||40|
|4 min 20 sec to 4 min 40 sec||30|
|4 min 40 sec to 5 min||20|
|Male||5 min and less||50|
|5 min to 5 min 20 sec||40|
|5 min 20 sec to 5 min 40 sec||30|
|5 min 40 sec to 6 min||20|
|4 ft 4 inch||17|
|4 ft 8 inch||21|
|3 ft 4 inch||17|
|3 ft 8 inch||21|
|Male||16ft to 17ft||09|
|17ft to 18ft||13|
|18ft to 19ft||17|
|19ft to 20ft||21|
|More than 20ft||25|
|Female||12ft to 13ft||09|
|13ft to 14ft||13|
|14ft to 15ft||17|
|15ft to 16ft||21|
|More than 16ft||25|
Steps to apply for Bihar Police Sepoy Online
Applicants can follow the simple steps given in this section to enroll for vacancies declared by the recruiting Board. Examinations for Sepoy posts will be conducted by the CSBC. Applicants can also browse the direct links mentioned below in this article which will take them to the registration form.
Check the easy steps given below for submission of the application process-
- Firstly, applicants have to visit the official portal of Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBC) @ www.csbc.bih.nic.in
- The homepage of official web page will then appear on screen.
- On the homepage, look for the latest notification. Applicant can search the recruitment by Advt no. i.e. 02/2020.
- Through the notifications, applicant can access the detailed notification and direct online apply link.
- Click on direct apply link for sepoy/constable recruitment 2020.
- Candidates will then be redirected to registration form filling window.
- They have to enter their names, age, education qualification in the application form and have to proceed to upload relevant documents asked in the form.
- Proceed towards fee payment i.e. Rs 450 for unreserved and Rs 112 for reserved section.
- After successful fee payment, save the transaction receipt.
- Download the document and take a printout of the same for future references.
- Kindly save registration number and password for future login to download admit card.