Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Apply online @ bpssc.com- BPSSC has revised the examination dates for its steno sub-inspector post due to Election in Bihar. Earlier, Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) has released the notification to invite the eligible candidates for recruitment drive for 133 posts for Steno Assistant Sub Inspector. The online procedure for the posts commences from 4th March and available upto 30th March 2020. So many candidates had applied for the same and now they all are looking for the written examination. for more details about the recruitment read the article given below.
Update: BPSSC has again revised the examiantion dates for its steno assistant SI posts check details below
Before moving to the online application you need to know the eligibility criteria, number of posts, examination scheme, selection procedure and other necessary information which we have furnished below.
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
Aspirants if you are preparing for Bihar Police, then this article is only for you because recently BPSSC has published the notification for 133 posts of Steno Assistant Sub-inspector under the notification number 01/2020. So, if you are up for the challenge and wanted to serve in Bihar police then apply for the said post on or before 30th March.
The application form will be accepted via online mode only whose instructions and a link is given below.
Bihar Police steno Sub Inspector Exam date 2020
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of the conducting authority||Bihar Police Sub-ordinate Services Commission (BPSSC)|
|Name of the post||Steno Assistant Sub-inspector|
|Number of posts||133|
|Application procedure||Online only|
|Selection procedure||Written test, typing test|
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 List of vacancies
|Category||Number of vacancies||Reserved for female|
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Important dates
|Commencement of online application||04-03-2020|
|Last date to apply online||30-03-2020|
|Availability of admit card||December 2020|
|Date of written examinations|
10th January 2021
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post it is a must for all to know, whether they fulfill the eligibility criteria for the post or not.
- UR/EWS (M/F): 18 years to 25 years
- For BC/EBC (male): 18 years to 27 years
- BC/EBC (female): 18 years to 28 years
- SC/ST (M/F): 18 years to 30 years
Note: Age calculated as on 1st January 2020
As on 1st January 2020
Interested candidates must have completed their intermediate (10+2) examination or equivalent to it from any recognized board.
Also, candidates must be able to know how to operate the computer and a knowledge of MS office and a diploma of it (on or before 1st January 2020)
After receiving a successful application from the applicants the commission will call the candidates for the offline written test which will consist of two papers and both will have multiple-choice questions.
And, after securing the minimum qualifying marks in the written examination candidates will be called for typing and dictation tests which will be followed by the computer knowledge test.
And after qualifying all the stages the commission will publish the merit list of the shortlisted candidates which is based on the marks secure by them in the written examination
After filling the application form successfully candidates will be called for the written examination. For written examination, BPSSC will issue the admit card separately in due course time on their official website or directly through Email.
There will be two papers in the written examination which are:
|Paper||Number of questions||Maximum marks||Duration of examination|
|General Hindi||100||100||90 minutes|
|General Knowledge||100||200||120 minutes|
The marks secured by the candidates in general Hindi paper will not be calculated in final merit and it was just qualifying in nature and the minimum marks you need to score in this is 30.
There will be a negative marking of 0.2 marks for every incorrect answer.
Based on their marks in the written examination candidates will be called for typing tests which are 6 times the number of vacancies.
After qualifying, the written examination shortlisted candidates will be called for dictation and typing test (Hindi/English)
Hindi dictation will be tested initially for 5 minutes with a speed of 80 words per minute. After, that you will be given 20 minutes for typing but before that, you will get 2 minutes for correction. To qualify the test you should not do errors more than 10% while typing.
In this candidates have to type 300 words with a speed of 30 words per minute, 10 minutes each for Hindi and English and…
To qualify the test you should not do errors more than 5% in English and 10% in Hindi otherwise you will be considered ineligible for the test.
If any of you type less than 300 words in a given time then you will not be considered further.
Knowledge of computer:
After qualifying the above test, the candidate’s knowledge of computers will be tested mainly MS office and internet.
Also Check: Krishi Input Subsidy Scheme Registration
Document Required to Upload
While filling the form you need to keep your photograph and signature in the scanned form to upload the same in the application form
- The photograph of the candidates must be recently taken and…
- The scanned size of the image should be less than 25Kb and…
- Make sure that you do not wear any cap in the photograph and goggles
- The photograph must be of good quality.
- You need to put your signature on a white paper with a black ball pen only and…
- Signature should be in Hindi as well as in English
- The size of the scanned image should be less than 25kb
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
All candidates who found themselves eligible for the post may apply online from the official website of BPSSC. Below we have given a few steps which on following you may easily process your application form
Before moving to apply online it is a must for all that they have a valid mobile number and email ID because you will get all the information regarding the recruitment via both the means.
- You have to visit the official website (link given below)
- now on the home page select the link of the recruitment
- Click on the “register and payment” tab
- After that, a page will open which carry all the information before you may proceed read it carefully.
- And after reading all the instructions, tick the “check box” given below and click on the tab “proceed to registration and payment”
- Now, the next page appear is the most important one, in this;
- You need to select the respective tab under which you are applying for;
If you are applying under direct recruitment, then select that
If under ex-servicemen, then select that
And, if you are the employee of Bihar government, then select that tab
- After selecting the required tab, on the next page, a personal details form will appear and after filling the form tap on the “proceed” button
- After proceeding, it will preview the form and if you want to make any changes then press the “edit application details” button, if not then do press “make payment” button
- now you have to pay the prescribed fee according to the category you belong through online payment gateway
- once the payment was successful, it will show you the message that your registration process has been submitted successfully
Fill the application form
- after that, you need to click on the tab “proceed to fill application tab”
- now on the application form, you have to enter your details, education qualification, postal address details,
- then you need to upload your photograph and signature and…
- doing the same, click on the “proceed” tab.
- now on the next, the details mentioned by you will be up for preview, check the details and if it does not require any correction then press the “submit application” tab
- finally, on submitting you received the registration ID and from here you can print the acknowledgment
|Official website||Click here|
|Apply online||Click here|
|Official notification (download and view)||Click here|
Application fee for Bihar Police Recruitment 2020
The application fee for the candidates may vary according to the category:
|PWD (all categories)||400||400|
How to delete the application form?
In case, you have submitted the application form and after that, you have realized that you have made some errors while registering, then you cannot rectify it but…
on the contrary, you can delete the application and after doing the same you may fill the new application form but the application fee submitted by you will not be refundable.
Below we have given few steps and after following them you may delete the application form.
Step 1: log on to the website and click on the “view application status”
Step 2: enter the “Registration ID” or Mobile number and DOB and submit it.
Step 3: now you may find the tab “Cancel registration” tap on it
Step 4: now you will receive the OTP on your registered mobile number enter the same on the page
Step 5: and doing the same your application will be deleted and for the same, a message will be received on the registered mobile number
Step 6: Now you can fill the fresh application with the same number.
To delete the application form: Click here
Bihar Police Recruitment 2020 Merit List:
After qualifying all the stages successfully, the shortlisted candidate’s merit list will be prepared by the commission according to their category and merit list will be based only on the written examination. The merit list will be published by the commission on its official website.
If more than two candidates secure the same marks then the candidates will be preferred who is elder in the age.
If some of them have the same date of birth, then the preferences will be given according to the academic qualification.
If still, we have a tie-breaker then preference will be preferred according to the English alphabet of their name in high school.
BPSSC Recruitment 2020 Cut off Marks
To be shortlisted in the merit list candidates need to score minimum qualifying marks which we have given below:
There will be two papers each has multiple choice questions
You, cannot do any changes in the application form once submitted finally, on the contrary, you can delete the application form and fill the new one
After deleting the application form the application fee submitted by you is not refundable nor it will be transferred for a new application.
Earlier it was scheduled to be held on 16th October but due to Bihar election it has been postponed and now will held on revised dates which is 27th December 2020