Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2019 | Application form online apply: Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS) has invited application forms for the recruitment of 11880 constables in Bihar Police, Bihar Military Police (BMP), Special India Reserve Battalion (SIRB) and Bihar State Industrial Security Battalion (BSISB). Application process has been started from 5th October 2019.
Eligible candidates can submit their applications only in online mode. They should submit applications before the due date i.e. 4th November 2019. In this recruitment process, candidates who submitted their applications for advertisement number 2/2018 can also participate. They have to submit fresh applications but they do not have to pay the application fee. In case they cancel the previous application (i.e. for 2/2018) and submit new application under 2/2019 then they are liable to make payment of the application fee.
Get all the important information in the given article about Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019. Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2019: Apply online for 11880 Vacancy Application form link
Bihar Police Constables Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Bihar Police Constable Recruitment 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Central Selection Board of Constable (CSBS)|
|Recruitment type||State level recruitment|
|Post||Constable in Bihar Police, BMP, SIRB, BSISB|
Bihar Police Constables Recruitment – Schedule/ Important Dates
|Release of notification||4th October 2019|
|Commencement of application/ registration||5th October 2019|
|Last date for application||4th November 2019|
|Issue of admit card for phase I exam||Notified soon|
|Date of written exam||Notified soon|
|Declaration of result||Notified soon|
Official notification- http://csbc.bih.nic.in/Advt/Advt-02-2019-for-Constable.pdf
Application link- https://apply-csbc.com/V1/applicationIndex
Bihar Police Constables Selection Process
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of various stages. You can check the complete details on selection process given below-
- Stage 1- Written Test
After the completion of application process, conducting authority will scrutinize and verify the applications. On the basis of verified applications, candidates will be invited for appearing in the written test.
- Stage 2- Physical Eligibility/ Efficiency Test
Candidates qualifying the written test will be shortlisted for the second stage i.e. Physical Eligibility/ Efficiency Test. In this round physical Efficiency of candidates will be tested. PET include events like running (race), short put, high jump for both male and female candidates.
Merit List- On the basis of marks obtained in all the three events in PET round, merit list will be prepared. Merit list will be hosted on official website of the selection board.
After selection, candidates have to go through medical examination and character verification. Final selection and appointment will be done only after that.
Bihar Police Constables Application Eligibility Criteria
Before applying for the post of constable, you should check the eligibility criteria given below-
Age Criteria as on 1st August 2019
|Category||Minimum age limit||Maximum age limit|
|UR (Both Male and Female)||18 years||25 years|
|BC and Extremely Backward Class (Male)||18 years||27 years|
|BC and Extremely Backward Class (Female)||18 years||28 years|
|SC/ST (Male and Female)||18 years||30 years|
The age of candidates will be counted as per the details mentioned on the matric/equivalent certificates of the candidates.
- Applicants should have completed Intermediate or equivalent from recognised board.
- Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply.
- Applications are open for both male and female candidates.
- Physical Parameters-
|UR & BC (Male)||165 cm|
|Female candidates of all categories||155 cm|
|Gorkha Male candidates of India (only for BMP- 01 Battalion)||160 cm|
|SC/ST (Male)||160 cm|
|Extremely Backward Class- EBC (Male)||162 cm|
Chest (Only for Male Candidates)
- For UR/BC/EBC-
Without expansion- 81 cm (Min)
With expansion- 86 (Min)
- For SC/ST-
Without expansion- 79 cm (Min)
With expansion- 84 (Min)
- For Gorkha candidates of Indian Origin-
Without expansion- 79 cm (Min)
With expansion- 84 (Min)
Bihar Police Constables Application Process
Application process has started and eligible candidates can apply before the due date. The complete procedure to submit online application is shared below-
- Visit the official application link i.e. https://apply-csbc.com/V1/applicationIndex.
- Click on “Registration” link.
- If your already paid applicant, then click on the respect link otherwise click on “New Candidates” link.
- Read all the instructions carefully and click on declaration and click on “Proceed to Registration and Payment” button.
- Fill all the required details in the respective fields and click on “PROCEED” button.
- Preview application details before proceeding to payment.
- Now make payment of the application fee.
- On successful payment, you will receive a registration no.
- Keep the registration safe for further logins.
- On the homepage of the application portal, click on “Fill Application Form” link.
- Enter the registration Id and other details and click on “Submit” button.
- Application form will appear, enter all the details carefully.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format.
- Preview the application form and check it there is any mistake.
- Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
Bihar Police Constables Application fee
- Applicants belonging to Unreserved, EWS, Backward Class and Extremely Backward Class category have to pay an application fee of Rs.450/-.
- Application fee for SC and ST candidates is Rs.112/-
- Candidates can pay application pay through Net Banking, Credit card or Debit card.
- Application fee will not be refunded in any circumstance.
Bihar Police Constables Application Status
Candidates who have submitted their applications can also check their application status. They can follow the given instructions-
- Visit the official application portal- https://apply-csbc.com/V1/applicationIndex.
- Click on “View Application Status” link.
- Enter the registration Id or Mobile no. and date of birth. Fill the captcha code and click on “Submit” button.
- Application status will appear.
Bihar Police Constables Rejection of Applications
Applications should be filed correctly as recruiting authority may cancel the application on various grounds. Applications shall be rejected if applicants-
- fill 1st part of the application (i.e. registration) and fails to fill the second part (application form.)
- fails to upload the photograph or upload photo of someone else.
- Fails to make payment of application fee
- Fills wrong information
- Fill wrong date of birth
- Fails to produce supporting documents issued by competent authority
- Are indulged in any criminal activity
- Fails to follow the instruction and guidelines of the recruitment etc.
Bihar Police Constables Examination Pattern
- Mode of exam- Offline (written exam)
- Types of questions- Objective Type
- Total questions- 100
- Total marks- 100
- Duration of exam- 2 hours
- Qualifying marks- 30%
- Negative marking- No
- Applications should be submitted within the stipulated time frame.
- Every candidate should read all the instructions and guidelines before applying.
- Only eligible candidates should submit their applications.
- Candidates should upload the requisite documents in the prescribed format.
- All the details should be entered carefully and should be rechecked before final submission.
- Application no. should be preserved till the completion of recruitment process.
- A personal no. and valid email id is mandatory for application.
- Applicants will be intimated about the important matters of the exam through SMS and email.
- If any candidate has submitted application with wrong details, in this case they can cancel the application and submit a fresh application. However, the application fee submitted will not be refunded.
- Candidates should not submit multiple applications. Multiple applications will be rejected.
Phone No.- 9262695991, 9262695992, 9262695993, 9262695994, 9262695995
Email- [email protected]
If you have any question then you can contact us below and we will reply to your query asap regardubg Bihar Police Constables Application form 2019.