BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form, BPSSC FRO recruitment latest news. Bihar Police Subordinate Selection Commission (BPSSC) has released an advertisement for the recruitment of Forest Range Officer. Bihar Police BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form 2020 are also available online. Candidates willing to apply for this post can get detailed information about the recruitment and selection procedure from here.
Update: Application window is currently active and interested candidates can submit applications before 16th August 2020. Application link is given below.
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC) is the concerned authority to conduct the recruitment process for the post of Forest Range Officer. Authorities have started the process of submitting online applications forms online from 13th August 2020. Interested candidates will be allowed to BPSSC Forest Range Officer apply for vacant posts till 16 September 2020. Scroll down the page to get more detail about this government job in Bihar.
Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020: An Overview
The table given below has some quick information about the vacancies of Forest Range Officer in Bihar. Check it out here;
|Article Category||Sarkari Naukari|
|Position Name||Forest Range Officer|
|Name of Organisation||Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission (BPSSSC)|
|Total Available Vacancies||43|
|Salary||Rs.35400- Rs.112400/- (Level 6)|
|Application Process will Start From||13 August 2020|
|Last Date to Apply for the BPSSC Forest Range Officer 2020||16 September 2020|
|BPSSC FRO recruitment Advertisement Number||02/2020|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Exam, Interview, and PST|
|Category of Job||State Government Job|
|Job Location||Anywhere in Bihar|
Bihar Police Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020
Bihar Police Subordinate Service Commission released the notification for recruitment of Forest Range Officer. The application form to apply for the available vacancies on this post has been released on 13 August and the notification was released on 12th August 2020. Applicants can apply online for the available vacancies in BPSSC on this post. One candidate can fill only one application form to apply for the post. In case of multiple vacancies, applicant’s candidature will get rejected.
The process to apply for vacancies available will be conducted online so candidates don’t need to send the hard copy or printout of the registration form to the official address of BPSSC. BPSSC FRO recruitment application forms of the applicants who will apply will be evaluated and those who fulfil all the required eligibility will be allowed to participate in the recruitment process.
To shortlist the applicants for the post of Forest Range Officer, examination authority will conduct a written test followed by an interview and PST or PET. The official of BPSSC will release the admit card for candidates who are going to appear in the exam. Bihar Poice BPSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment admit card 2020 will be released online by the official on the scheduled dates. Admit card or hall ticket will be available on the official website of BPSSC. This essential document for the recruitment exam will be released 8-10 days before the exam.
Check >>> New National Education Policy
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form 2020
Application form to apply for the post of Forest Range Officer in Bihar has been released by the authorities online on the official website of BPSSC. Applicants can submit the application form till 16 September 2020 (Wednesday). After the last day of BPSSC Forest Range Officer submitting the application form the window to apply for the vacancies will get closed hence no application can be submitted. So applicants must adhere to the important dates related to this recruitment process. You can check the dates mentioned in the table given below;
|Publication of Application form||12th August 2020|
|Application Form will be released to apply for BPSSC Forest Range Officer Recruitment 2020||13 August 2020|
|Last Date to apply for Available Vacancies with BPSSC 2020||16 September 2020|
|Admit Card Release Date||8-10 days before the Exam|
|Written Test will be Conducted on||To be Announced yet|
As the schedule to start the BPSSC FRO recruitment procedure of selecting the applicants for the mentioned posts is out, applicants can visit the official portal or this page to get updates on a time-to-time basis. Schedule for exam date and the further selection procedure shall be released later by the recruiting authority. They can also bookmark our page to get notifications related to Bihar Police BPSSC Forest Range Officer Exam 2020.
We will notify the applicants as soon as some official announcements will be done for the vacancies in Bihar Police. At the bottom of this page, we have given a link to apply for the available vacancies in Bihar Police. Interested candidates can check their eligibility from this article first and then apply for vacancies directly from here.
Have a look at the BPSSC FRO recruitment total vacancies available category-wise given below-
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Eligibility Criteria
Applicants who fulfill all the below mentioned criteria released by BPSSC for Forest Range Officer will be eligible to apply for the vacant posts. We have segregated the eligibility criteria in three categories. Read them carefully before applying online;
BPSSC FRO recruitment Educational Qualification
- Only a graduate or applicants with a higher degree can apply for vacancies in Bihar Police for Forest Range.
- It is a must for candidates to complete their graduation in Science (B. Sc) in any of the following specializations; Physics, Chemistry, Maths, Animal Husbandry, Pathology, Botany, and Geology.
- An applicant with BCA degree from a recognized university will also be considered eligible to apply for the vacancies.
- Candidates must have completed their graduation on or before 1 August 2020.
BPSSC FRO recruitment Age Limit
- Age limit for the applicants from General and EWS categories is 21 to 42 Years
- Applicants from following reserved categories OBC, BC, and female candidates from General, EWS the age limit is 21 to 45 Years. As they will get relaxation in upper age limit.
- Age limit for the candidates from SC, ST is 21 to 47 Years after implying the relaxation in the upper age limit.
- Minimum height for male candidates is 163 cm and 152.5 cm (SC Candidates)
- Minimum Height for Female Candidates is 150 cm and SC candidates 145 cm
- Minimum chest measurements only for male applicants is 76 to 84 cm
For more details related to eligibility criteria, you can check the official notification of Bihar Police BPSSC Forest Range Officer 2020.
How to Apply for BPSSC FRO recruitment 2020?
As we have already stated in this article that the application process to apply for the vacancies in Bihar Police is online. Interested candidates will have to follow the below mentioned instructions to send their applications online;
- You will have to visit the official website of BPSSC i.e. http://bpssc.bih.nic.in/.
- Click on the relevant link given on the homepage.
- You will redirected to the application page.
- Here you will have to register on the page by submitting your mail id and mobile number.
- Fill the application form given on the website and upload the required document on the portal.
- After the completion of form, you will have to pay the application fee to apply for the vacancies.
- Lastly, do not forget to take a printout of the filled-in application form for further references.
BPSSC FRO recruitment Application Fee
- Application Fee for male applicants from General, EWS, and OBC is Rs. 700/-.
- For female applicants and candidates from a reserved category, the application fee is Rs. 400/-
Required Documents to Apply for Bihar Forest Range Officer Vacancies
Applicants need to keep scanned copy of the following documents with them to upload them with the application form on the website;
- Domicile Certificate
- Id Proof (Aadhar Card, Passport or any other photo Id proof)
- Certificate of Marksheet of graduation
- Certificate and mark-sheet of class 10th (to prove date of birth)
- Certificate of caste or EWS
BPSSC Forest Range Officer Selection Procedure
BPSSC FRO recruitment Selection of candidates will be done through three stages;
- Written Test: This exam will be having two papers. Paper, I will of Hindi that will have 50 marks. To qualify this exam it is a must to score 30% marks. For every wrong answer, .20 Marks will be deducted. Paper-II will be having questions from GK, Maths, Logical Eligibility, India’s Geography in this paper total 100 questions will be asked for 300 marks.
- Interview: After qualifying the written exam the candidates will face the interview round. It will be for 50 marks. Based on the addition of candidates’ marks in written exams and interview he will get a rank in the merit list.
- After this, the candidates will have to qualify a physical test as well to get the job in Bihar Police on Forest Range officer post.
Check the official Notification Here
Click Here to apply for the BPSSC FRO recruitment Bihar
For queries related to BPSSC Forest Range Officer Online Form do write us in the comment section below.