Bihar JE recruitment 2019 and Application Form: Interested candidates can fill the application forms before the due date. Applicants can submit Bihar JE applications only through the online mode as no other mode of application is available.
Through BTSC JE recruitment, Bihar Technical Service Board (BTSC) will recruit 6379 Junior Engineers (Civil, Mechanical and Engineer) for various departments of Bihar Government. Selection of the suitable candidates will be done on the basis of merit in qualifying exam (diploma/certificate/graduation etc.) and experience. No selection test will be conducted.
Candidates interested in this recruitments can collect necessary information from this article.
Table of Contents
- 1 BTSC Bihar JE Recruitment 2019
- 2 BSTC JE Application form 2019
- 3 Bihar JE Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
- 4 Bihar BSTC JE Selection procedure
BTSC Bihar JE Recruitment 2019
|Examination||BTSC JE recruitment exam 2019|
|Recruiting Authority||Bihar Technical Service Board (BTSC)|
|Notification/ Advt. No.||01/2019|
|Official notification date||2nd March 2019|
|Post||Junior Engineer (JE)- Civil, Mechanical, Engineer|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Application date||11 march- 15April 2019|
|Pay scale/ consolidated pay||Rs.20000 : Rs.50000/-|
|Official advertisement||Check here|
BSTC JE Recruitment- Important dates
|Release of official notification||2nd March 2019|
|Beginning of online registration||11th March 2019|
|Last date for registration||15th April 2019|
|Last date to deposit fee||15th April 2019|
|Last date to submit form||15th April 2019|
Bihar JE Vacancy details
The table given below shows category-wise distribution of all the Junior Engineer posts-
Name of the post
Planning and Development Department
Urban Development Dept.
Rural works dept.
Public Health Engineering Dept.
Building Construction Dept.
Water Resource Dept.
Road Construction Dept.
Minor Water Resource Dept.
BSTC JE Application form 2019
- Application for BSTC recruitment can be made only through the online mode. Applications through other mode will not be accepted.
- Candidates must read all the instructions carefully before filling the application form.
- They must keep all the documents handy at the time of application.
- Candidates can use of the following photo ID card in the application- Aadhaar card/ Voter ID/ Passport/ PAN card/ Driving License/ any other ID card issued from state or central government.
- They must have a valid email and working mobile no.
- All details should be filled carefully in the application form.
- Modification in application details can be made only in the given time period. The last date for modification in the application form after final submission is 15th April 2019.
- Incomplete, inaccurate and unattested application forms will not be accepted in any circumstances.
How to register for Bihar JE application form 2019
Candidates who have not applied yet can fill the online application form by following the given procedure-
The form will be filled in two parts-
Part I- Candidates Registration
- Visit the official website first (http://pariksha.nic.in).
- Click on “Apply Now” link given on the homepage.
- Reader the user instructions and click on “Candidate registration”.
- Fill all the details and click on submit button.
- Registration slip consisting of registration no. will be generated.
After successful registration, make the payment of application fee by clicking on “Fee deposition/ Reconciliation”.
Part II- Submit Online Application
- After successful payment of application fee click on “Submit Application form link”.
- Fill the details asked and complete form.
- Fill personal details, notification details, bank transaction details, education details, etc. Also, upload the required documents and go through the declaration details.
- Click on preview button. Check all the details carefully and make correction if required.
- Click on button to finally submit the application form.
- Lastly, take the printout of the application form.
BSTC JE Application fee 2019
|Category of the candidate||Application fee|
|General/ Backward Classes/ EWC||Rs.200/-|
|SC/ST/OBC (Resident of Bihar)||Rs.50/-|
|Reserved/ Unreserved female candidates (resident of Bihar)||Rs.50/-|
|Candidate from outside Bihar state||Rs.200/-|
|Physical Handicapped candidates||Rs.50/-|
- Application fees can be paid through credit card, Debit card, net banking or SBI e-challan.
- Applicants should keep the application fee receipt save with them.
- Application fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
Bihar JE Recruitment Eligibility Requirement
Before filling the online application, it is compulsory for all the candidates to check the eligibility requirements first. Only after satisfying the eligibility criteria they should fill the online application.
Candidates can also check the eligibility shared below-
Candidates from the state of Bihar and outside Bihar are eligible. However, candidates who claim for reservation on the basis of caste/community must be only from the state of Bihar and should possess a domicile issued by the competent authority.
- The minimum age of the candidates should be 18 years as on 1st August 2019.
- The maximum age of candidates of various categories as on 1st August 2019 –
|Unreserved (General)||37 years|
|Unreserved (Female)||40 years|
|Backward class/ EBC/ Female||40 years|
For more information on age criteria, candidates are advised to read the official notification.
- Educational Qualification
Educational Qualification for all the posts is shared below-
Bihar BSTC JE Selection procedure
Selection of the candidates for the post of JE in various departments will be made on the basis of analysis of the diploma and other educational qualification of the candidates.
Bihar BSTC JE Result/Merit list/ Select list
After completion of application process, scrutiny of applications will start and on the basis of that merit list or select of the candidates will be prepared. Bihar JE result will be published on Commissions website on notified dates. Candidates have to check it from there only. After the release of merit list, selected candidates will be called for counseling process. The counseling schedule and other details will be shared later.
BTSC Bihar JE Recruitment 2019- Important points
- BTSC Bihar JE recruitment application forms are currently available.
- Mere registration and payment of application fee does not imply that application form has been successfully submitted.
- Candidates must ensure that the registered email and mobile number is active throughout the selection process.
- Applicants must preserve the hard copy of the application form and should produce it at the time of counseling and whenever it is required to be produced.
- Reservation will be provided only to the candidates who claim for it. In order avail reservation benefit they must fill the reservation column in the application form; without this, no reservation will be provided.
- Candidates claiming for any kind of reservation must possess supporting documents.
For any support and assistance related BTSC recruitment, candidates can contact the concerned person at the contact details shared below-
Toll-free no.- 18003456221
Email- [email protected]