The authorities at the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar announced the vacancies for various posts. They have declared the availability of openings for Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers. Interested candidates need to satisfy the eligibility criteria and apply for recruitment accordingly. The online application window is activated on 13 April and the aspirants need to apply before the deadline. The Bihar DLRS authorities have released respective notifications for recruitment.
Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy Details, Application Dates, Procedure, and much more information are mentioned in the Recruitment Notification pdf. Check all the details in the subsequent article and apply online for Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2023.
Bihar DLRS Recruitment Notification 2023
The candidates who are interested in getting recruited by the Bihar Directorate of Land Records and Survey can soon apply for the recruitment of various posts. The authorities have revealed all the details pertaining to the recruitment through notifications. The candidates are required to check the eligibility criteria, vacancy details, application procedure, and selection process and apply online from 1st Jan 2023. The candidates who will send in their application forms before 22 May will be shortlisted for the recruitment procedures.
The selection of the candidates for the posts will be entirely on the basis of merit and will be prepared on the basis of observations of the scores of the candidates in the Matriculation, Inter, Graduation, and Post Graduation Marks. Each level will contain a certain weightage. A total of 2506 vacancies have been announced and the applicants are required to be eligible in order to be considered for the recruitment rank list for the post of their preference.
Suggested: Bihar AMIN Admit Card 2023
Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar DLRS Recruitment|
|Authority||Directorate of Land Records and Survey DLRS|
|Number of Vacancies||10101|
Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officers
|Recruitment Application Mode||Online|
|Application Commencement||13 April 2023|
|Deadline for Application||22 May 2023|
|Recruitment Process||Merit List and Eligibility|
Vacancies Details of Various Posts in Bihar DLRS
The Directorate of Land Records and Survey has announced vacancies for the posts of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers. Combined, the availability of 2506 vacancies has been declared. However, the openings for each post differs as per the requirement of the department. Additionally, the respective vacancies have been distributed and reserved depending on the Reservation Criteria of the Bihar DLRS.
Check the detailed vacancies here:
|Name of the Post||UR||BC||EBC||RCG||EWS||SC||ST||Total|
|Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officer||145||37||71||13||28||57||4||355|
Eligibility Criteria for Various Posts in DLRS Bihar
The authorities have announced general eligibility criteria along with specific educational eligibility conditions. The aspirants must satisfy each of the following if they wish to get recruited for the post of their choice:
- The candidates must be nationals and residents of India.
- The lower age limit for the post of Kanoongo and Amin has been announced as 18 years.
- For other posts, the applicants must be more than 21 years of age.
- The authorities have announced that the upper age limit for all male candidates is 37 years.
- For female candidates, the upper age limit has been declared as 40 years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per the reservation category guidelines for age relaxations.
Educational Qualification Requirments
|S.No.||Post||Education Qualification Requirements||Work Experience Requirements|
|1.||Assistant Settlement Officer||Bachelors in Engineering BE or a Bachelors Degree in Technology in Civil Engineering Trade obtained from any recognised institution by the Government of India||2 Years|
|2.||Kanoongo||Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from any recognised institution by the Government of India||2 Years|
|3.||Amin||Diploma in Civil Engineering obtained from any recognised institution by the Government of India.||–|
|4.||Clerk||Undergraduate or Bachelors Degree in any field or stream obtained from any recognised institution by the Government of India||–|
Apply Online for Bihar DLRS Various Vacany
In order to apply for the recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers in the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar, the candidates must send in completely filled-out application forms. The forms will be available online on the official Bihar DLRS portal. They will have to fill out the forms prior to the application deadlines. The following steps need to be followed by the aspirants so as to apply:
- Open the official portal of the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar at dlrs.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Home page, check the What’s New section.
- All the latest recruitment details and links will be flashing in the box.
- Tap on the link to apply for the Recruitment of Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Special Survey Assistant Settlement Officers 2023.
- The Application Form will be available in two languages, Hindi and English.
- The aspirants need to enter all the required details in the application form, correctly.
- Post that, they must upload all the important documents in the specified formats and sizes.
- Pay the applicable fee, if required, using the available payment methods. As of now, the authorities have not been notified regarding any application fee. In case they charge a certain amount for the procession of applications, the candidates must pay that or else their applications will not be considered complete and will be thereafter, rejected.
- Finally, tap on the Submit option in order to apply successfully.
- Lastly, the candidates have been further advised to Print the completely filled application form for convenience in the future.
Bihar DLRS Various Vacancy Online Form Important Links
|Official Portal||Visit here|
|Read||Application Date Extended Notice|
|Download>>||Bihar DLRS Notification PDF|
|Submit>>||Bihar DLRS Application Link|
The last date to fill out the application form for Bihar DLRS Recruitment 2023 has been announced as 22nd May 2023.
Clerks, Kanoongo, Amin, and Assistant Settlement Officers will be selected in the Directorate of Land Records and Survey, Bihar on the basis of merit which will be prepared on the basis of scores of the candidates in the Matriculation, Inter, and Graduate levels.