Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment 2020 | MO Apply Online Application Form: BTSC, Bihar has invited applications for the recruitment of Special Medical Officer and Ayush physician, Homeopathic medical officer, and others. Total 3270 vacant posts will be filled under this recruitment. The Bihar BTSC Medical Officer online application process is currently active and interested candidates can submit applications till 28th October 2020.
Update: Online application link for Bihar BTSC MO and others has been extended till 20th November 2020, so those who fulfill eligibility criteria can submit their application, from link given below.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Applications are to be submitted only in online mode. Those who are aspiring to become SMO or GMO in various Bihar Government services can submit their applications by visiting the official website of BTSC or just by clicking on the links shared in this article.
In this article, we have collected and shared crucial details about BTSC Medical Recruitment 2020 for our readers. Go through this article, and you will find information about application schedule, application process, eligibility, vacancy details, etc.
- 1 BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Online Apply 2020
- 2 Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
- 3 Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Application form Eligibility
- 4 Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Application Process
- 5 Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Documents Required
- 6 Key Points related to Bihar BTSC MO Recruitment
- 7 Bihar BTSC MO Important Link
BTSC Bihar Medical Officer Online Apply 2020
|Recruitment||Bihar BTSC MO Recruitment|
|Article category||MO Application details|
|Conducting Organization||Bihar technical Service Commission (BTSC)|
|Advertisement No.||4/2020 to 9/2020|
|Job type||State Govt. Job|
|Post||Special Medical Officer and General Medical Officer|
|No. of vacancy||3270|
|Basis for selection||Merit and interview|
|Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Online Apply||29th September to 28th October 2020 (Extended to 20th Nov.)|
|Mode of application||Online|
|BTSC Medical Officer Application Links||Apply Here|
BTSC MO Recruitment Important Dates
|Date of release of advertisement||25th September 2020|
|Commencement of online application||29th September 2020|
|Last date to submit online application|| |
|Last date for payment of application fee|| |
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Vacancy Details
Check out the vacancies for each post given in the table below-
|Name of the post||Advertisement No.||No. of vacancy|
|Ayurvedic Medical Officer||4/2020||1502|
|Ayush Physician (Ayurvedic)||5/2020||126|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathic)||6/2020||894|
|Ayush Physician (Homeopathic)||7/2020||76|
|Unani Medical Officer||8/2020||622|
|Ayush Physician (Unani)||9/2020||50|
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Application form Eligibility
- Candidates should have completed BAMS/BHMS/BUMS
- Candidates should have completed an internship from an institution recognized by MCI or the Government of India.
- Applicants must have registered in their respective medical council board.
|UR (Male)||37 years|
|UR (Female)||37 years|
|SC/ST (Male/Female)||42 years|
|BC/ EBC (Male/Female)||40 years|
|Disabled candidates||Relaxation of 10 years in maximum age|
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Application Process
Applications will be accepted only through the online mode and Application submitted through offline mode will not be considered. Candidates must read all the instructions related to application provided in official notification carefully. They must be ready with all the required documents with them before application. They must fill genuine details in the application form. Application should be submitted before the due date as after the last date application link will become inactive.
Candidates who are willing to apply can follow the instructions shared below to submit online application-
- Step 1- Visit the official website of BTSC i.e. http://pariksha.nic.in.
- Step 2- On the homepage, candidates have to click on “All Notifications/Advertisement”.
- Step 3- Click on “Apply” link given corresponding to the concerned post.
- Step 4- Click on “Candidate Registration” option.
Part I- Registration
- Step 5- Candidate basic registration form will open. Fill all the information and click on “submit”
- Step 6- A page will open that will display registration slip Candidates can see their registration no. in the slip. They can take the printout of the slip for references.
Step 6- Click on Fee Deposition/ Reconciliation” and enter registration id, date of birth and gender. Click on “Proceed for Payment.
Step 7- On successful payment take the printout of the “Payment Acknowledgement Receipt (PAR)” by clicking on “Print Payment Receipt” option.
Part II- Application
- Step 8- Now, candidates have to click on “Submit Application Form”.
- Step 9- Fill the application form by entering all the relevant details.
- Step 10- Upload the relevant documents.
- Step 11- Click on the checkboxes given under the declaration section.
- Step 12- Preview the filled in application form and make necessary changes before final submission.
- Step 13- Submit the application form and take the print of it by click on “Print” option.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Examination Fee
Application fee for each category is given as under-
|General/ Backward Class/ EWS||Rs.200/-|
|SC/ ST/ EBC (permanent resident of Bihar)||Rs.50/-|
|Reserved / UR (Female) candidate||Rs.50/-|
|All candidates outside the state||Rs.200/-|
Application fee can be paid through Net banking, credit card, or debit card and also through the SBI e-challan. Candidates are required to keep the fee receipt safe with them until the selection process completed. Application fee once paid will not be refunded.
Bihar BTSC Medical Officer Recruitment Documents Required
Applicants also have to upload the scanned copy of all the necessary documents in the respective fields given on the application form. These documents include-
- All the document related to the educational qualification.
- Date of birth certificate (high school certificate)
- Proof of resident/ Domicile certificate issued by the competent authority
- Caste certificate
- Creamy layer caste certificate
- Income certificate for economically weaker sections.
- Character certificate issued by the university/institution from where candidate have completed MBBS.
- Internship certificate issued by the concerned institution.
- Registration certificate issued by MCI or any other state medical registration council.
- Scanned copy of Passport-sized photograph and signature
Candidates must provide all the aforementioned documents and other relevant documents in original at the time of verification of documents.
- Application for each post will be submitted separately.
- All the application links have been made available on this page.
- Only eligible candidates should submit their applications.
- Candidates must retain a hard copy of application form, fee payment receipt and other related documents with them for references in future.
- Candidates should submit applications well on time and should not wait for last date.
- Mere doing registration and making payment of application fee will not imply that application has been submitted.
- Candidates are not required to send the photocopy of application form or any document to the office.
- It is the responsibility of candidates to keep their email, mobile no. (provided at the time of application) safe till the declaration of final merit list.
- Reservation is only applicable to the permanent residents of the Bihar State and they hold supporting documents.
- All the details related to this recruitment process will be published on official website and no separate intimation will be sent to any candidate.
- All the candidates are advised to have a close watch on BTSC, Bihar for all the recent updates.
Bihar BTSC MO Important Link
Last to submit online application for the posts have been extended till 20th Nov 2020 from 28th October 2020.