Bihar BSSC Graduate Level Online Form: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission or BSSC has recently released a notice regarding the recruitment of 2187 posts for the graduate level. The candidates who aim to get recruited by the Bihar State government posts need to attempt the Combined Graduate Level Examination on the basis of which the authorities will compel them. Those who have graduated from any recognized University or Institute can appear for the examination on the date that will be soon announced by the authorities. The exam will be competitive in nature and the BSSC has invited online applications for the same. The aspirants need to check all the details pertaining to the examination and the vacancies that have been announced. Read all the information regarding the Bihar CGL 3 Notification and Recruitment in the subsequent article.
Update: Authority has extended the application and its fee submission deadline.
- 1 Bihar CGL 3 Recruitment Notification 2022
- 2 Bihar Graduate Level Application Procedure
- 3 Bihar Graduate Level Online Form 2022: Important Link
Bihar CGL 3 Recruitment Notification 2022
As per the notice released by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission or BSSC on 6 April 2022, there were 2187 posts that were announced to get recruited through the CGL 3. CGL or Combined Graduate Level Examination is a common examination that is conducted by the authorities in order to recruit the aspirants for announced vacancies. The examination is only for such candidates who are graduates from any recognized Institution. The examination date has not been announced as yet but, other details and registration details have been notified by BSSC for Bihar Graduate Level Form.
The online applications form will be live from 14 April 2022 and the application window will close on 17 May 2022. The candidates who are willing to apply for the vacant posts must register for the examination prior to the deadline date. Those who will qualify for the examination will be allowed to go through the recruitment procedures.
Bihar BSSC CGL Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Name of the Examination||Combined Graduate Level Examination or CGL|
|Authority||Bihar Staff Selection Committee or BSSC|
|Number of Vacancies||2187|
|Number of Posts||6|
|Exam Type||Third Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Selection Process||Preliminary Examination and Makins Examination|
|Preliminary Examination Question Type||Objective|
BSSC CGL 2022 Vacancies and Pay Scale
In total, 2187 vacancies have been released as per the notification released by the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. The authorities have provided detailed vacancies since reservations have been made for various categories. Out of all the announced vacancies, 35% of the post in every category is reserved for Women Candidates. Check the detailed vacancies, Pay Scale, department, and posts in the table given below:
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Department||Payment Scale||UR||EWS||BC||OBC||SC||ST||EWS-W||Total|
|1.||Secretariat Assistant||General Administration||Level 7||558||136||154||264||201||0||47||1360|
|2.||Planning Assistant||Planning and Development||Level 7||49||11||16||25||22||0||2||125|
|3.||Malaria Inspector||Health||Level 7||44||7||7||6||9||0||1||74|
|4.||Data Entry Operator of Grade C||Finance||Level 6||1||0||1||0||0||0||0||2|
|5.||Auditor||Office Registrar Cooperation Committee||Level 5||40||10||50||71||67||5||13||256|
|6.||Auditor||Audit Directorate||Level 5||163||37||55||73||36||0||6||370|
Bihar Graduate Level Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are eligible will be only selected to appear for the CGL 3. Hence, the applicants are advised to carefully observe the following eligibility conditions that need to be satisfied in order to get the approval of the application for the examination:
- Applications are only invited from Citizens who are Indian by Nationality.
- The candidate who is applying for the Third Combined Graduate Level Examination needs to be a Graduate in any field from a recognized University in India.
- The candidate needs to be at least 21 years old.
- The Upper Age limit varies depending upon the category. The candidates should not be more than the following specified age for their category:
- General or Unreserved Men: 38 Years
- General or Unreserved Women: 40 Years
- Backward Classes and Other Backward Classes, both Men and Women: 40 Years
- Scheduled Castes and Tribes, both Men and Women: 42 Years
Bihar CGL Recruitment 2022: Important Dates
The following dates have been announced by the authorities for the Combined Graduate Level Examination. The dates which have not been notified as of now will be soon updated. Hence, keep checking the space for more:
|Release of Notification||6 April 2022|
|Start of Application Window||14 April 2022|
|Application fee Last date||30 May 2022|
|Application Deadline||1 June May 2022|
|Release of Admit Cards or Hall Tickets||To be Announced|
|Preliminary Examination Date||To be Announced|
|Mains Examination Date||To be Announced|
|Result Date||To be Notified|
Documents needed for Bihar CGL Registration
The following documents have been specified by the authorities which need to be uploaded by the candidates while filling out the application form:
- Scanned Photograph of the Candidate
- Scanned copy or Digital Copy of the Signature of the Candidate
Bihar Graduate Level Application Procedure
The candidates will have to apply for the examination in an online mode through the official portal of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission. Follow the subsequent steps in order to register for the examination:
- Open the official portal of the Bihar Staff Selection Commission at bssc.bihar.gov.in.
- On the Home page, tap on Apply for Third Combined Graduate Level Examination.
- The link will redirect to the Application Page.
- Enter the details and open the Application Form.
- Fill out all the required information in the application form.
- Upload the aforementioned documents in specified sizes and formats.
- Pay the application fee.
- Tap on Submit and submit the form. The authorities will reject if the candidates send more than one application form for the recruitment.
Bihar CGL Application Fee
The following application fee needs to be paid by the Candidates in an online mode through the safe transaction window:
- Male Candidates of General Category, Backwards Classes, and Other Backwards Classes: Rs. 540
- Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribes of Bihar: Rs. 135
- Physically Handicapped Candidates: Rs. 135
- Female Candidates of any Category: Rs. 135
- Candidates of Bihar: Rs. 540
Bihar Graduate Level Online Form 2022: Important Link
|Bihar Staff Selection Commission Portal||bssc.bihar.gov.in|
|Official Advertisement||Click Here|
|Application Link||Click Here|