Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principal Recruitment: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) has advertised the vacancies for principal and lecturer in polytechnic colleges of the state. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply online for the available vacancies. The application procedure for Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment is active now and interested candidates can apply for it.
- 1 BPSC Polytechnic College Principal Recruitment 2020
- 2 Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020: Overview
- 3 Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020
- 4 Eligibility Criteria
- 5 Selection Procedure
- 6 How To Apply?
BPSC Polytechnic College Principal Recruitment 2020
Bihar BPSC has invited applications for 25 vacancies for the post of principal. All these vacancies will be for polytechnic colleges. Commission has started to accept applications for these vacancies. Procedure of sending and receiving applications for the vacant posts is conducted online. The process of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020 has started against the advt. No. 13/2020 from 5th August 2020.
Here in this article we have comprised all the relevant information of BPSC Bihar Recruitment. With the help of this post, applicants can check their eligibility and can also apply by visiting the link given at the bottom of the page.
If any candidate has a query related to the available vacancies then he can get help from the FAQ section given on this page. Before moving further to know about the Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020 look at the table given below to get some important information about the recruitment is no time.
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Name of Recruitment||Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020|
|Organized BY||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Vacant Post Name||Principle and Lecturer|
|Available Vacancies||Principle: 25 Lecturer: 119|
|Application Submission Process||Active Now|
|Application Submission Mode||Online and Offline both|
|Selection Process||Based on Academic Background|
Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020
Official advertisement of Bihar BPSC Polytechnic College Principle Recruitment 2020 is out and the application submission window to apply for the available vacancies is active too. The commission wants eligible candidates to apply online before 4th September 2020. Applicants will have to submit their job application online and in offline mode both. Further in this post, we have compiled the complete process of how to apply for available vacancies of lecturer and principle with BPSC. First, have a look at the category-wise available vacancies;
Category-wise Available Vacancies for Principles in Polytechnic College
|Category of Candidates||Available Vacancies||Reserved Vacancies for female|
|Woman from BC||01||—|
Apart from the vacancies mentioned above one post is reserved for DD (Deaf and Dumb) candidates also.
Selected candidates will get their salary as per the salary level 13A. Salary of the selected candidates will be Rs.1,31,400/– at entry level. An amount of 4,500 will also be provided as a special allowance to selected candidates.
BPSC Polytechnic College Principal Recruitment 2020- Important Dates
- Registration to apply for vacancies started from 7 August 2020
- Registration Process will continue till 25 August 2020
- Last Day to Pay the application fee through online mode is 28th August 2020
- Last date for submission of online application is 4 September 2020
- Last date for submission of hard copy of application form and other documents is 11 September 2020
- Minimum age limit to apply for the vacant posts of Principal is 37 years.
- There is no maximum age defined to apply for the discussed post. Though the age for retirement is fixed which is 65 years.
- Applicants must have completed Ph.D. and should have secured First Class position in Bachelor program or in Masters level in the respective discipline (i.e. in the related branch of Engineering/Technology). Along with this a minimum experience of 16 years in Teaching or in the field of Research is also required. Out of this total experience, candidate must have an experience of minimum 3 years after PhD and 5 years of experience at a post not below the HOD level.
- An application with First Class at Bachelor’s level or Master’s level in respective discipline can also apply. Along with this, applicants must have an experience of minimum of 20 years in Teaching field, or Research field or industry, out of 5 years of experience should not be below the level of HoD.
- Education from distance mode or open university will not be considered valid for this particular vacancy.
Selection of applicants will be based on Evaluation of Academic performance, Research Performance, Domain Knowledge, and Teaching Skills. Check out the official notification to get details of marks assigned to different segments. A link given at the bottom of this post will take you to the official notification of the recruitment. To get brief information about the selection process on vacant posts of principle you can check the information given below-
How To Apply?
As we mentioned earlier in this article that to apply for vacant posts of Principle in polytechnic colleges, applicants will have to apply online and offline in both modes. Below is the complete procedure to apply for the available vacancies;
- Visit the official website of Bihar BPSC. You can click here to land on the portal. (Link has been activated).
- On the home page of the website you will get a “List of Advertisement and Post”. Look for the released on 6 August 2020.
- You will have to first complete the registration process then apply for above-discussed vacancies.
- Login on the page with a login id and password.
- Fill the application form with the correct details about you and pay the application fee.
- Upload your recently clicked photograph along with your signature in Hindi and English both language on the page to complete the process to apply for the vacancies.
- Now download the filled-in application form from the dashboard and sign on it with a black or blue ballpoint pen. Send it to the Bihar BPSC office before the last date to submit the application form.
To Apply Online– Click Here
- For General/OBC candidates the application fee is Rs. 100.
- For candidates from SC/ST category the fee is Rs. 25
- For Bihar Domicile Female candidates application fee is Rs. 25. (Fee should be paid in online mode only)
Till now there is no official announcement about the starting date of selection procedure including the written exam. We will update you as soon as the department will make some announcements.
Candidates can submit their online applications between 7th August to 4th September 2020.
The applicant will have to show the original copy of all the educational, domicile, caste, and other documents at the time of the interview.
Admit card will be released online before 10-12 days from the exam date.