Bihar BPSC Head Teacher in Primary Schools Recruitment 2022: Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC) posted the recruitment advertisement for the post of Head Teacher in Primary Schools to fill 40,506 vacant seats. The application window BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment will reopen on 9th September at BPSC’s website (bpsc.bih.nic.in). Interested aspirants can submit their respective application forms by 23 September 2022 via online medium only. For more elements regarding Bihar BPSC Head Teacher in Primary School recruitment 2022 go through this specific article till the end.
Update: BPSC Head Teacher Application edit facility will remain available till 30th September 2022.
Bihar BPSC Head Teacher in Primary Schools Recruitment 2022
All interested candidates should make sure that they submit their respective application forms on or before the last date. If the commission encountered that the information filled by the applicant doesn’t tally with the eligibility criteria mentioned in the advertisement then they reserved the right to cancel the application form without giving any explanations. To get more information about Bihar BPSC Head Master recruitment 2022 keep scrolling down the article.
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022: Overview
|Commission Name||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Availability of Application Form||28th March 2022|
Reopen from: 9th Sep
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Selection Procedure||Written Test & Interview|
BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment Schedule 2022
|Commencement of online application||28th March 2022||9th September|
|End date of online application||20 May 2022||23 September|
|Editing Application||29 April to 9 May 2022||Upto 30th September|
Bihar Primary School Head Teacher Vacancies
As mentioned in the BPSC Head Master notification that a total of 40,506 seats will be filled during this recruitment drive. So in the table given below, we have listed the category wise vacancy details: –
|Economically Weaker Sections||4,046|
|Economically Backward Classes||7,290|
|Backward Classes Females||1,210|
BPSC Head Teacher Primary Teacher Application Fee
It is compulsory for the applicant to submit the application fee only then their application form will be formally approved by the commission. The fee should be submitted via online method (Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking, Master Pay, Visa, Wallets). The following table will tell the application fee amount decided by the commission:
|Category||Application Fee (₹)|
|Gen/OBC/Other State residents||₹750|
BPSC Head Master Eligibility Criteria
|Educational Qualifications||(a) Possessed a Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognised university with min. 50%. |
(b) Obtained the ‘Aalim’ degree from Maulana Mazharul Haque Arbi & Persian University, Patna/Bihar State Madarsa Education Board.
(c) ‘Shastri’ degree from Kameshwar Singh Darbhanga Sanskrit University.
(d) Qualified the D.El.Ed/B.T/B.Ed/B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed/B.L.Ed.
(e) Teachers appointed in 2012 or onwards who cleared the Teacher Eligibility Test.
(f) Teachers who were appointed before 2012 should clear the Qualified Efficiency Exam.
|Professional Experience||(a) Have min. experience of 08 years as basic grade teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher/Urban Elementary teacher under the Panchayat Raj Institutions & Urban Local Body Institutions.|
(b) Graduated teacher of Panchayat Elementary teacher/Urban Body Institutions whose services are confirmed.
(c) The mentioned time period will depend on the joining date/the date of acquiring the eligibility of training.
|Age-Limit||(a) The applicant’s age limit should not be more than 60 years as on 22nd April 2022.|
How to submit BPSC Head Teacher application form 2022?
Dear reader makes sure that you carefully read the steps which are involved in the application form while applying for the Bihar Head Teacher post in Primary School. The application process for the post will go through two stages that are given below: –
- Go to BPSC’s portal i.e. bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the Home Page of the portal, on the left side select the option of ‘Apply Online’.
- Now click on ‘Online Application’ and you will be connected to the ‘Online Registration page.
- Tap on ‘Apply Online’ given on the right side of the ‘Head Teacher in Primary Schools.
- The Registration Form will get open.
- Submit the pointers needed on the form and after that tick on ‘Submit Registration Form’ box available at the end of the page.
- The Username & Password will be shared with you on your mobile number and email address.
- Note it down somewhere and keep it safe for future uses.
- On the ‘Online Registration’ page of the BPSC website, under the section of ‘Login’ enter the Username, Password, Captcha Code, and then press ‘Log In’.
- The application form will get visible on your screen.
- On the form you will come across some details which you filled during the registration process are already filled.
- Fill up the empty sections with the details asked on the form and after entering have a look at the fully filled application form.
- If you think that the form needs some changes then click on ‘Edit’ box and start doing the editing.
- The pointers on which editing can be done are: Applicant’s Name, Parents/Guardian/Spouse Name, DOB & Gender.
- After completing the editing process, upload the documents like Signature Image in English & Hindi on the white sheet with Black/Blue Ink pen in the jpeg/jpg format with the size of 15kb & Passport size in the jpeg/jpg form in the 25 kb.
- Once the submission of the documents is successfully done then pay the fee as per the amount decided by the commission.
- After the fee payment is completed, a message will come on your system showing the successful fee payment.
- Choose the option of ‘Download Application Form & Fee Receipt’ and you will get the hard copy of the application and fee receipt.
- Keep both documents safe as future evidence.
Bihar Head Teacher Bharti Selection Procedure
The lucky aspirants whose online forms were approved by the commission will be informed to attend the ‘Written Test’ and after the completion of the test, the shortlisted candidates will be called for the ‘Interview Round’ in which their general knowledge and documents will be verified by the panel appointed by the commission. A few days after the final list of qualified candidates will be posted on the official website and those applicants will be given their separate ‘Joining Letter/Appointment Letter’ from the commission side.
Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Application 2022: Links
|Reopen Notice||Read here|
|Status of Application Form||Apply Here|
|Application Extended Notice||Check here|
We hope that this article covers all topics about the Bihar BPSC Head Teacher Recruitment 2022 but still if you have any queries, then you can drop your comments below.