Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022: The authorities at Bihar Public Service Commission have announced the availability of vacancies for Assistants. The aspirants for the post must check the recruitment notification and apply accordingly. The authorities will accept applications from eligible candidates thus, the aspirants need to closely observe all the details in advance. The shortlisted applicants will have to go through the recruitment procedures as announced by Bihar PSC.
The application window is now live. Interested prospects need to check all the information such as vacancy details, application procedure, notification download link, and much more pertaining to Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022 in the subsequent space.
Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022
Bihar Public Service Commission has published a notification informing about the availability of 44 vacancies for Assistants in Bihar. The candidates who are willing to get recruited will have to apply online by filling out the application form. The authorities will be considering the application forms and shortlisting candidates for recruitment. The applicants will be invited to appear for the examination. Initially, they will have to take the preliminary exam and on the basis of their scores, they will be selected to appear in the main exams.
Further, the candidates will be chosen for recruitment depending upon their scores in the written examination. The application forms are now available from 7 September 2022 in order to be filled out. The candidates who are interested must ensure that they fill out the online forms before 30 September 2022.
Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment 2022: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment|
|Authority||Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC|
|Number of Vacancies||44|
|Advertisement Number||BPSC Advt No.: 06/2022|
|Commencement of Application||7 September 2022|
|Application Deadline||30 September 2022|
|Selection Procedure||Written Examination: Preliminary and Mains|
BPSC Assistant Recruitment Vacancies Details
A total of 44 vacancies have been announced by the authorities for the recruitment of Assistants in Bihar. The following openings are available as per the reservation criteria:
|S.No.||Name of the Category||Number of Vacancies Available|
|1.||Unreserved or General UR||23|
|2.||Economically Weaker Section EWS||4|
|3.||Economically Backward Class EBC||8|
|4.||Other Backward Classes OBC||1|
|5.||Backward Class Female BC||1|
|6.||Scheduled Caste SC||7|
|7.||Scheduled Tribe ST||0|
Eligibility Criteria for Bihar Public Service Commission Assistants
The applicants need to satisfy the following eligibility criteria in order to get recruited as assistants through Bihar Public Service Commission:
- The candidate should be a resident of India.
- The minimum age limit in order to apply for recruitment has been announced as 21 years.
- Male candidates should not be more than 38 years of age.
- Female candidates would be strictly less than 40 years of age.
- The applicant needs to be at least a graduate.
- The degree possessed by the candidate needs to be recognized by the Government of India.
Apply Online for Bihar Assistant Recruitment 2022
The candidates who seek to fill out the application form for the recruitment of Assistants in Bihar through BPSC need to observe the subsequent steps in order to apply online:
- Open the official portal for the Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
- On the Home page, tap on the option to Apply Online.
- Check the link labelled, “Use the following link to submit your online application“.
- Tap on the option of B.P.S.C. Online Application on the Online Application page.
- An external website will open up on the screen at onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in.
- Click on the option of Online Registration.
- Tap on Apply Online for the BPSC Assistant examination.
- The Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Enter all the important Details in the online form as required by the authorities.
- Upload the necessary Documents.
- Pay the Application Fee using the available payment options.
- Lastly, tap on Submit in order to apply.
Application Fee for Bihar PSC Assistant
The candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of Assistant in Bihar through the Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC can pay the application fee using the available fee payment methods. The candidates can pay the amount in an online mode by using online transfer options or deposit a challan offline. The following amount has to be paid:
- Unreserved, Other Backward Classes, and Others: Rs. 600
- Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and Physically Handicapped: Rs. 150
- Domiciled Females of Bihar: Rs. 150
|Official Portal||Bihar Public Service Commission BPSC|
|Apply>>||Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment Application Link|
|Download>>||BPSC Assistant Recruitment Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for the 2022 Recruitment of Assistants through the Bihar Public Service Commission has been announced as 30 September 2022.
The candidates will be required to apply for the recruitment in an online mode by filling out the application form available on the Bihar Public service Commission portal at www.bpsc.bih.nic.in.
The authorities have announced that the applicants need to pay a certain application fee for Bihar BPSC Assistant Recruitment Examination. However, the amount differs for different categories. The following pay has been notified by the authorities:
UR/OBC/Others: Rs. 600
SC/ST/PH: Rs. 150
Domiciled Females of Bihar: Rs. 150
The candidates who will apply for the recruitment of Assistants in Bihar through BPSC will be initially shortlisted on the basis of the application forms. The applicants will have to appear for preliminary and mains examination. Their selection for the further recruitment process will be on the basis of their performance in the written exams.