Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022: The Bihar BPSC has released the 68th notification for the recruitment of candidates in the various departments of the Bihar Government. The applicants who want to apply for this recruitment can start applying for the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment on the 25th of November, 2022 and the last date to apply for this recruitment is the 20th of December, 2022. In addition to this, the eligible, as well as the interested candidates, can apply for this recruitment through the official portal of the authority i.e. https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
In addition to this, if a candidate wants to apply for this recruitment through our portal, then they can do the same by clicking on the direct link provided by us at the end of this article. However, it is to be noted that the link will be activated on the start date of the application only.
Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022-Overview
The candidates interested to apply for this recruitment can go through the summary table below. This table will provide the aspirants with some important insights regarding recruitment.
|Category of the Article||Recruitment|
|Name of the Recruitment||Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022|
|Recruiting Organization||Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)|
|Level of the Exam||State|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 Schedule
For the aspirants of this exam, we have presented all the critical dates in the table below. The candidates should be vigilant about these dates.
|Online Application Begins From||25th of November, 2022|
|Online Application Ends On||20th of December, 2022|
|Amendments in the Online Application End on||30th of December, 2022|
|Last Date of Payment of Fees||20th of December, 2022|
|Prelims Examination Date||To Be Announce Later|
BPSC 68th CCE Recruitment 2022
The Bihar Public Service Commission has released 281 vacancies for multiple designations. The vacancies are released for various posts such as Deputy Superintendent of Police, District commander, district fire officer, jail superintendent and many more. The 281 vacancies have been further segregated into multiple categories to which the vacancies have been allotted. We have provided a pdf that will exhibit the vacancies in detailed form according to the categories. The link is as follows>>Click Here
Eligibility Criteria for BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022
The applicants are requested to go through the eligibility criteria section properly in order to appear for the desired post in this exam. The eligibility criteria are as follows:
Educational Qualification Required
According to the official notification, the applicants are required to have passed their graduation from an authorized university except for the post of fire officer. For the post of District Fire Officer, the applicants are required to possess a graduate degree in fire engineering or they can also possess a bachelor’s degree in engineering in the mechanical or automobile discipline. In addition to this, their degree should be authorized by a recognized institute.
The applicants are also required to fulfil the age criteria also. As there are multiple designations that have been advertised in the notification. Therefore, the minimum age limit required for recruitment is 20 years and the maximum age limit is 37 years. For the minimum age requirements for a specific designation, the applicant can go through the BPSC official notification provided at the end of this article.
Upper Age Limit Relaxation
|Category||Upper Age Limit Relaxation|
|UR Female/OBC/EBC(Male and Female)||40 Years|
|PwBD||10 Years above to maximum age limit|
|Ex-Servicemen||5 Years above to maximum age limit|
How to submit BPSC 68th CCE Application Online?
After going through the eligibility criteria for the recruitment, the applicant can follow the below steps to fill out the online application successfully. The steps are as follows:
- First of all, the applicant has to open the official website of the authority i.e https://www.bpsc.bih.nic.in/.
- After entering the above web address, the homepage of the official website gets opened up.
- On the left side of the homepage, the applicant will find multiple sections. From the multiple options, the applicant has to select the “Apply Online ” option.
- It will lead the applicant to the new page.
- On the new page, the applicant will find a link to the “BPSC Online Application”.Click on that link.
- Again a new page of the online application page is opened. As the login page will appear, the candidate has to first Register and then log in and fill up the application form.
- For registration, the candidate has to fill in the basic details about themselves which include their valid email id and phone number.
- The applicant will receive the registration number and password on their email id.
- Again login with the same credentials and fill in the education details.
- Now upload the scanned photo and signature along with important documents. Submit the application form.
- Finally, the applicant has to pay the application fees and download the application form for further use.
BPSC 68 CCE Application Fees
|SC/ST candidates of Bihar||Rs 150/-|
|Female candidates of Bihar||Rs 150/-|
BPSC 68th CCE Selection Process
The candidates appearing for this recruitment will have to undergo the three stages of selection. The stages have been shown below:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
- Character Examination which will include the interview and health examination.
|Apply Here>>||Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022 ( Will be active on 25th of November,2022)|
|Visit >>||Bihar BPSC 68th Official Website|
|Download>>||Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment Notification 2022|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
Yes, there will be negative markings in both the pre and mains of the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022.
The applicant can give a total of 3 attempts for the Bihar BPSC 68th Recruitment 2022.
The applicant will be given two hours for the pre-exam and the maximum mark will be 150.