Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020: BCECEB has announced vacancies for the post of Amin (EFCC Dept.). Under this recruitment process, the EFCC Department of Bihar Govt. has released 40 vacancies. The application process is currently active. Applicants can submit applications online before the due date.
In this article, we have compiled information about Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020 details. Scroll down the page to know more about vacancies on Amin Post in EFCC Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020
To fulfill the vacant posts of Amin in Bihar, BCECEB has released Bihar Amin Recruitment notification 2020 for editing the submitted form and another notification to apply applications for new vacancies. If you have applied for Amin post earlier, then you can edit the application form or if you haven’t applied earlier, then here you have a chance to apply for available vacancies of Amin under state government of Bihar-
|Examination and Recruitment Board||Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB)|
|Recruitment for Department||Dept. of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (EFCC), Govt. of Bihar|
|Salary||Pay Level 3- (Rs.21700/- & Rs.69100/-)|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Application Process Start Date||30th September 2020|
|Available Vacancies (New)||40|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Bihar Amin Bharti 2020
The recruitment of Amin is done is to be done in the EFCC, Department of Bihar. The official recruitment notification was released for this recruitment on 22nd September 2020. For 2020 it has released a total of 40 vacancies. The selection of candidates is to be done through a Computer Based Test.
Bihar Amin Recruitment: Important Dates
Also Check: Bihar B.Ed Counselling 2020 Registration
|Publication of recruitment notice||22nd September|
|Date of starting of online registration||30 September 2020|
|Last day for registration and online application submission||31 October 2020|
|Last Date to download Challan for fee payment||29 October 2020|
|Last Date to pay fee through net banking||31 October 2020|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020
- To apply for available vacancies on Amin post in Bihar, the applicant must have completed 10+2 from state, central, or any other government-approved education board.
- The minimum age to apply for available vacancies for all categories is 18 years as on 1st August 2020.
- The maximum age of male candidates from UR category to apply Amin post is 37 years.
- 40 years or fewer female applicants can apply for the post, as discussed above.
- For applicants from OBC, maximum age to apply for post is 42 years.
- Candidates from SC/ST categories will get a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit to apply for the vacancies.
- PwD applicants will be able to get a relaxation of 10 years in the asked upper age.
How to Apply for Bihar Amin Recruitment 2020?
Interested candidates can submit their application form online to apply for available vacancies of Amin. Here are the steps that eligible candidates need to follow to send their job application to the department;
Check >>> New National Education Policy
Step 1: Visit official website of Bihar Combined Entrance Competitive Examination Board (BCECEB); https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
Step 2: Click on the link of ‘Online Application Portal of Amin’ given on 6th point.
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to register first.
Step 4: Now, you will have to fill a registration form and log in on the page with these newly created credentials.
Step 5: Application form for the post of Amin will be available on the page, fill it, and upload your photo, signature, and documents here.
Step 6: Pay the application fee to complete the process to apply for vacant posts of Amin in Bihar.
Step 7: Take the print out of application form once you complete above mentioned procedure. You will also get a confirmation mail once the form gets submitted successfully.
- Application fee to apply for available vacancies of Amin in Bihar for candidates from UR, OBC, and EWS category is Rs. 700/-.
- For applicants from reserved categories, the application fee is Rs. 350/-.
- Applicant can make the fee payment through offline and online both modes. Candidates will have to choose the mode of payment from the website while filling application form.
- Offline payment can be done through Challan, and for online fee payment, the candidates can go for a debit card, credit card, or online transition.
Department will first shortlist candidates to participate in recruitment process. Then to select the suitable candidate for Amin post with a computer-based test. The exam date will be announced by BCECEB soon. The board will release a admit card for applicants to take the exam. The admit card will be released online on official website of board. Based on marks scored in exam, department will release a merit list, and candidates will be called for interview based on this list.
Before the conduct of exam, all the applicants will be issued admit cards for the CBT exam. Admit cards will be provided to the candidates only through the official portal of BCECE. The date of issue of admit card shall be shared soon on the online portal. Once the admit card will be released candidates have to download it using the login details. On the day of exam, it is compulsory for the candidates carry the same to the exam center. Without the hall ticket no candidate is permitted to appear in exam.
- CBT will be having two parts.
- Part 1 will be having questions from GK, General Science, Hindi, etc.
- Part 2 will be having questions from Maths.
- Part 1 will be for 50 marks, and it will have 50 questions, and part 2 will be conducted for 25 marks, and it will be having 25 questions.
- The level of question will be of class 12th
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours and 15 minutes, and applicants will have to answer 75 questions during this time.
Bihar Amin CBT Merit List
After the conduct of CBT exam, Board publish Merit list. Candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to pass the exam and to be eligible for further selection round (i.e. Interview). The merit list is also published online on the portal. Check the qualifying criteria set the recruiting authority for each category of the candidates below-
In case of any issue related to Bihar Amin (EFCC) Recruitment 2020, candidates can share the same with us using the comment section.