BCECEB has announced vacancies for the post of Amin (EFCC Dept.). Under this recruitment process, the EFCC Department of Bihar Govt. has released 8244 vacancies. The application process is live from 13th April. Applicants can submit applications online before the due date which has been extended to 22 May 2023. Whereas the last date to pay the application fee is 19th May.
In this article, we have compiled information about Bihar DLRS Amin Recruitment 2023 details. Scroll down the page to know more about vacancies on Amin Post in EFCC Department of Government of Bihar.
Bihar LRC Amin Recruitment Notification 2023
To fulfil the vacant posts of Amin in Bihar, the authority released the Bihar Amin Recruitment notification in April 2023. Before submitting the application form the applicants must check the key eligibility for the recruitment. Here in this article, we have mentioned all such details.
|Recruitment for Department||Dept. of Environment, Forest & Climate Change (EFCC), Govt. of Bihar|
|Salary||Pay Level 3- (Rs.21700/- & Rs.69100/-)|
|Job Type||State Government Job|
|Application Process Start Date||13 April 2023|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for Bihar Amin Recruitment 2023
- To apply for available vacancies in the Amin post in Bihar, the applicant must have completed 10+2 from state, central, or any other government-approved education board.
- The minimum age to apply for available vacancies for all categories is 18 years as on 1st January 2023.
- The maximum age of male candidates from UR category to apply Amin post is 37 years.
- 40 years or fewer female applicants can apply for the post, as discussed above.
- For applicants from OBC, the maximum age to apply for post is 42 years.
- Candidates from SC/ST categories will get a relaxation of 5 years in upper age limit to apply for the vacancies.
- PwD applicants will be able to get a relaxation of 10 years at the asked upper age.
Suggested; Bihar AMIN Syllabus and Exam Pattern
How to Apply for Bihar LRC Amin New Vacancy 2023?
Interested candidates can submit their application form online to apply for available vacancies of Amin. Here are the steps that eligible candidates need to follow to send their job application to the department;
Step 1: Visit the official website i.e. http://www.lrc.bih.nic.in/
Step 2: Click on the link to ‘Online Application Portal of Amin’
Step 3: A new page will appear on the screen where you will have to register first.
Step 4: Now, you will have to fill out a registration form and log in on the page with these newly created credentials.
Step 5: Application form for Amin will be available on the page, fill it out, and upload your photo, signature, and documents here.
Step 6: Pay the application fee to complete the process to apply for vacant posts at Amin in Bihar.
Step 7: Take the printout of the application form once you complete above-mentioned procedure. You will also get a confirmation mail once the form gets submitted successfully.
Bihar AMIN 2023 Application Fee
- The application fee to apply for available vacancies of Amin in Bihar for candidates from UR, OBC, and EWS categories is Rs. 800/-.
- For applicants from reserved categories, the application fee is Rs. 400/-.
- Applicants can make the fee payment offline and online both modes. Candidates will have to choose the mode of payment from the website while filling the application form.
- Offline payment can be done through Challan, and for online fee payment, the candidates can go for a debit card, credit card, or online transition.
Bihar Amin Bharti 2023: Important Dates
|Date of starting of online registration||13 April 2023|
|Last day for registration and online application submission||22 May 2023|
|Last Date to download Challan for fee payment||19 May 2023|
|Last Date to pay fee through net banking||22 May 2023|
Bihar AMIN Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Read||Application Date Extend Notice|
|Check||Bihar AMIN Application Link|
|Download||Bihar DLRS AMIN Recruitment Notification|
Bihar AMIN Recruitment Selection Procedure
On the basis of the qualifying examination, the authority will prepare a merit list to shortlist the applicants for the post whose details can be checked from the image given below. The shortlisted one will be called for further process like document verification or as required.
In case of any issue related to Bihar Amin (EFCC) Recruitment 2023, candidates can share the same with us using the comment section.