Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has released a recruitment notification to provide information regarding the latest recruitment drive. The officials are having a shortage of candidates for the post of Project Engineer-I and Trainee Engineer-I. The authority has released a total of 327 posts for Project Engineer and 101 posts for Trainee Engineer.
All interested and eligible candidates are invited to the recruitment process for the above-mentioned post. The officials are accepting online submitted applications only. So there is no need to send a hard copy of the application. The application process has already started, So, if you are also interested in BEL India Recruitment 2023 then do read this article before applying online.
BEL India Recruitment 2023 Notification
The official website of Bharat Electronics Limited includes the application link. The authority is conducting the recruitment for contractual basis positions. This means that the selected candidates will be serving for a limited period. Candidates getting selected for the Project Engineer post will be serving for a period of three years which can be extended by one year.
Aspirants getting selected for the Trainee Engineer post will be serving for a period of two years which can also be extended by one year. The application link is scheduled to get disabled on 18th May 2023. Get the details regarding eligibility, the application process, etc. on this page.
Bharat Electronics Limited India Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Bharat Electronics Limited|
|Name of the Post||Project Engineer-I and Trainee Engineer-I|
|Number of Vacancies||Project Engineer-I: 327|
Trainee Engineer-I: 101
|Recruitment Type||Contractual Basis|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Online|
BEL Apprentice Eligibility Conditions
Given below are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned posts:
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply for the Bharat Electronics Limited India Recruitment.
- Upper Age Limit
- Project Engineer-I: 32 years old
- Trainee Engineer-I: 28 years old
- Required Experience
- Project Engineer-I: Must have a minimum of two years of applicable work experience in an industrial setting after completing the required qualifications mentioned below.
- Educational Qualification
- Project Engineer-I: Must have completed a 4-year engineering degree (B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc) in a relevant field from a recognized university with at least 55% marks. SC/ST/PwBD must have passed it.
- Trainee Engineer-I: Completed a 4-year engineering degree (B.E./B.Tech/B.Sc) in a relevant field from a recognized university or institute with at least 55% marks. SC/ST/PwBD must have passed it.
BEL India Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have released a total of 428 vacancies for this recruitment drive. The whole number of vacancies is divided into various disciplines. In this paragraph, we are providing Post-Wise as well as Category Wise Vacancy Details:
|Category||Project Engineer-I||Trainee Engineer-I|
How to apply online for the BEL India Recruitment 2023?
Here are the steps that need to be followed to successfully submit the BEL India Application Form:
- First of all, go to the BEL India official website with this link address: https://www.bel-india.in/
- Once, you land on the home page, go to the Careers option.
- A drop-down menu will appear where you will have to click on the Recruitment- Advertisements option.
- A new page will get open on the device. There you will see the table of different recruitment.
- Find the name of the recruitment for Project Engineers-I & Trainee Engineer-I and click on the application link available in front of it.
- Now, you must click on the post for which you want to apply on a new page.
- After that, get yourself registered by providing the required details and getting your login particulars.
- Log into the portal and get the application form. Start filling in the particulars on the application form.
- Now, you must attach the asked documents to the application in its correct form.
- After that, pay the application fee by choosing the most convenient method and submit the form.
- One must keep the application form hard copy and fee receipt safe for further process of recruitment.
BEL Project and Trainee Engineer Recruitment Application Fee
The application fee is also set for interested candidates applying for www.bel-india.in Recruitment. The application fee provided in this paragraph is applicable for every candidate except for SC, ST and PwBd. The officials have exempted these categories from paying any application fee. Refer to the table to check out the application fee:
|Trainee Engineer – I||Rs. 150/- along with 18% GST|
|Project Engineer – I||Rs. 400/- along with 18% GST|
BEL India Recruitment Remuneration
Applicants who will get selected for the post will also get an attractive salary every month. Given below is the table showing the consolidated remuneration applicable for selected candidates:
|Year||Project Engineer-I||Trainee Engineer-I|
|1st Year||Rs. 40,000/-||Rs. 30,000/-|
|2nd Year||Rs. 45,000/-||Rs. 35,000/-|
|3rd Year||Rs. 50,000/-||Rs. 40,000/-|
|4th Year||Rs. 55,000/-||–|
BEL India Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the website||BEL India Website Link|
|Apply Now||BEL India Recruitment Application Link|
|Check Advertisement||BEL India Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
Once, all received applications are checked, the officials will conduct the written examination of 85 marks. Applicants who will qualify the exam will be called for an Interview which will consist of 15 marks. After that, the final selection will be done.
Applicants will have to upload the following documents to the application form:
Passport-Sized photograph, educational qualification details, category certificate (If applicable), work experience certificate and NOC.
The application window is now actively accepting applications from eligible candidates, The process will continue till 18th May 2023.