BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 Apply online @ apprenticeship.gov.in– Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued the online notification for 150 posts of ITI Trade Apprenticeship. Those candidates who had completed their trade diploma/degree from ITI and interested in the recruitment may apply for the post. Though, the online procedure for the post has been already started and it will be available till 16th March 2020. So, those candidates who wanted to apply for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 post may first check their eligibility for the post which we have given below.
Aspirants, below in this article we have shared all the necessary information about the recruitment. But, before heading towards the online application link you must read the Eligibility criteria and a number of posts for the trade you are applying for.
Table of Contents
- 1 BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
- 2 BEL Trade Apprentice Eligibility criteria
- 3 BEL General Instructions for Application form
- 4 Documents required for registration
- 5 How to register in the BEL Apprentice portal
- 6 How to apply online for the BEL recruitment 2020
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020
As you all know, Bharat Electronics Limited is one of the leading Navaratna PSU which works under the Ministry of Defence. BEL Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh unit has issued the notification for 150 trade apprentices under the apprenticeship act 1961 for one-year training. The list of the trade is given in the below section
BEL Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Notification number||No- 12930/64/HRD/GAD/05|
|Recruitment for||Apprenticeship programme|
|Number of posts||150|
|Selection procedure||Written test|
|Last date to apply online||16th March 2020|
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 list of trade and vacancies
Number of vacancies
Rs. 8196/- per month
Refrigeration & Air conditioner
Rs. 7285/- per month.
BEL Trade Apprentice Eligibility criteria
Only Indian national candidates are eligible for the apprentice post.
The age of the candidates should be 21 years or less as on 31 March 2020
Relaxation in age:
Those candidates who belong to the reserved category will get some relaxation in the upper age.
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: 5 years relaxation while,
- OBC candidates: 3 years of relaxation
Candidates applying for the apprentice post must have passed the related trade from Industrial training institute under NCVT in less than three years from 31 March 2020
Candidates applying for the post should not have completed or undergone any apprenticeship training in other organizations.
Candidates must have a registration number that is provided by the MIS portal; if they are not registered, then they must register through the link given below and get their respective registration number.
BEL Apprentice recruitment selection process
If the number of applicants is greater, than the number of vacant places as mentioned in the notification, then the criteria to shortlist them for written test will be based on…
*** Check kab ara hai Bihar Board 10th Result 2020 Yaha pe ***
the final percentage marks of the candidates, which they secure in their ITI trade and this will be selected by the selection committee.
But, those who are the wards of BEL employee, pass class will be required for them to appear in the written test.
BEL General Instructions for Application form
- Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates you need to fill the application form on or before 16th March 2020.
- The duration of the apprenticeship will be for one year.
- Candidates selected for apprenticeship will get the stipend as per the rules and regulations.
- Must apply for the post from the government official portal.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for the written examination and they will notify for the test through Email or text in mobile number.
- The final selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by them in the written examination.
Documents required for registration
Candidates before moving towards the enrollment section, it is must for all to keep some documents in PDF format and some other important details such as:
- Aadhaar card, whose file size must be of less than 1MB
- Qualifying degree or provisional degree certificate whose scanned file size should not be greater than 1MB
- Candidate’s latest passport size photograph: file should be of less than 20KB
- Bank account details
- And, a valid Email ID and Mobile number
Note: All scanned file should be in PDF format
How to register in the BEL Apprentice portal
Candidates, before applying for the post you need to register in the MIS portal. However, those candidates who have already registered is good, but those who are not registered need to follow steps given below to register.
- First, of all, they need to visit the official website of apprenticeship whose link is given below
- Now on the home page, you need to select the “candidate’s registration” under the “Apprentices” section
- On click, a form will appear which you need to fill carefully
- Upload the required documents and must tick the “Checkbox” and submit the form
- On submitting, you will get the apprenticeship registration number, keep the same for the next process.
To get the Registration number from the MIS portal: Click here to register
How to apply online for the BEL recruitment 2020
After completing the registration process, candidates now you need to apply for the apprenticeship and for that you need to follow the steps mention below:
- Firstly, visit the apprenticeship website
- Secondly, on the home page select the “Establishment search” under the “Establishment” tab
- After selecting it, a form will appear in which you have to enter “Establishment Name” i.e. “Bharat Electronics” and select the state “Uttar Pradesh”
- And after doing it hit the “Search” button
- Now it will tell you the record of the recruitment and you need to click on the “Bharat Electronics Limited” as shown in the image
- After that, you will be redirected to the BEL Establishments details page
- Now on this page, you need to select the trade you are applying for and scroll next (1, 2, and 3) for other trades
- After selecting the trade, a form will pop-up in your screen, in this you need to enter the “registration number” received while registration and other details
- Lastly, after filling the details click on the “Apply” button
Note: Sometimes, some of you received such messages on your screen that registration form for Apprenticeship training has been submitted successfully but…
the registration is inactive, in that case, you need to check the Email received and click on the link.
- After that, you will receive a message “registration form” for an apprentice is submitted successfully but approval is pending from the establishment
Official website of apprenticeship: Click here
To Apply online for the Apprentice Trade: Click here
To View/Download Official notification: Click here
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment you may contact only through [email protected] and no query will be entertained via other modes.
BEL Trade Apprentice recruitment last date for online application is 16th March 2020.
The total vacancies for the recruitment drive is 150.
You may apply from the official website of the apprenticeship.
The duration period is one year.
Yes, according to the trade you are eligible for the stipend.
Yes, you need to register first, from the apprenticeship website
Yes, to register it may require Aadhaar card, Qualifying exam degree, passport size photo, bank account details, etc.