BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Apply online @ apprenticeship.gov.in– Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) has issued the online notification for 305 posts for Apprenticeship training for those candidates who had completed their diploma in engineering during 2018, 2019, & 2020 and the most important thing is that they must hail from Karnataka State. Those candidates who had completed their diploma and interested in the recruitment may submit their online application till 22nd Jan 2021 and the list of the candidates selected will be released by the officials on 27th Jan 2021. So, those candidates who wanted to apply for BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2020 post may first check their eligibility for the post which we have given below.
Update: The online application link for BEL Apprentice is now available.
Aspirants, below in this article we have shared all the necessary information about the recruitment. But, before heading towards the online application link you must read the Eligibility criteria and a number of posts for the trade you are applying for.
- 1 BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- 2 BEL Trade Apprentice Eligibility criteria
- 3 BEL General Instructions for Application form
- 4 How to Register in the BEL Apprentice portal
- 5 How to apply online for the BEL recruitment 2020
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
As you all know, Bharat Electronics Limited is one of the leading Navaratna PSU which works under the Ministry of Defence. BEL Karnataka unit has issued the notification for 305 apprentices under the apprenticeship act 1973 for one-year training. The list of the trade is given in the below section
BEL Recruitment 2021: Overview
|Recruitment Body||Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL)|
|Recruitment for||Apprenticeship program|
|Number of posts||305|
|Selection procedure||Merit basis|
|Last date to apply online||22nd Jan 2021|
|Training Duration||1 Year|
BEL Apprentice Recruitment: Important Dates
|Registration commences from||4th Jan 2021|
|Last date for registration||22nd Jan 2021|
|The selected list published on||27th Jan 2021|
|Certificate verification for candidates shortlisted||3rd Feb 2021 (Tentatively)|
BEL Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Category Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
|Discipline||No. of Training Places|
|Computer science & Engineering||25|
|Electronics & Communication Engineering||150|
|Electrical 7 Electronics Engineering||25|
BEL Trade Apprentice Eligibility criteria
Only Indian National candidates are eligible for the apprentice post.
The age of the candidates should be 22 years for general candidates but those who hail from reserved category will get relaxation as per the norms.
Such candidates are eligible for the program who had completed their diploma in Engineering/ technology granted by state council or board of technical education which was established by the state government and
A diploma in Engineering or technology which was granted by a university in relevant discipline and
A diploma in Engineering and Technology granted by the institution which was recognized by the state govt. or central govt
It is to be noted that those who have already undergone through the apprentice programme under the apprenticeship act 1973 and having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply.
BEL Apprentice Recruitment Selection Process
After accepting the application from the candidates the authority will shortlist the candidates on the basis of marks secured in the basic prescribed qualification. Shortlisted candidates will be notified via email and they have to appear for the Document verification process
BEL General Instructions for Application form
- Those who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria are eligible to apply for the post.
- Candidates you need to fill the application form on or before 22nd Jan 2021.
- The duration of the apprenticeship will be for one year.
- Candidates selected for apprenticeship will get the stipend as per the rules and regulations.
- Candidates shortlisted will be called for the documents verification and will be notified through Email or text in mobile number.
How to Register in the BEL Apprentice portal
Candidates who have not been enrolled at the national web portal need to themself registered by following steps given below: –
- Visit the official portal www.mhrdnats.gov.in
- Now on the home page, click on the enroll tab available at the top right of the portal.
- Fill the application form that appeared to you.
- After submitting the same a unique enrollment number will be generated to each of the applicants.
- Once the process completed the applicant needs to wait for at least one day for enrollment verification and approval.
To get the Registration number from the MIS portal: Click here to register
How to apply online for the BEL recruitment 2020
After completing the registration process, candidates now need to apply for the apprenticeship, and for that you need to follow the steps mention below:
- After the enrollment process applicants need to login to the portal by submitting the details they received.
- After login click on the establishment request menu and find an establishment
- Upload resume in it and choose establishment name and search for BEL (Bharat Engineering Limited)
- At last click on the apply tab.
To Register online for the Apprentice Trade: Click here
To View/Download Official notification: Click here
If you have any queries regarding the recruitment you may contact only through firstname.lastname@example.org and no query will be entertained via other modes.
BEL Trade Apprentice recruitment last date for online application is 22nd Jan 2021.
The total vacancies for the recruitment drive is 305.
You may apply from the official website of the apprenticeship.
Yes, according to the trade you are eligible for the stipend.
Yes, you need to enroll at NATS (National Apprenticeship Training scheme) portal.
After accepting the application candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in the qualifying examination.
The selected list of candidates will be available on 27th Jan and it will be available at http://boat-srp.com/