BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Bihar Combined Entrance Competetive Examination Board recently released an advertisement where they are inviting applications for the Junior Resident posts. The officials are inviting eligible candidates to try applying for the released vacancies. The recruitment drive is being conducted on a larger scale than normal as around 1551 vacancies are decided to be filled in with the बिहार जूनियर रेजिडेंट भर्ती.
The application procedure has finally started and the link got activated on 29th April 2023. The position has been released for a tenure of one year. Detailed information regarding the BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023 is mentioned on the respective page.
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment 2023
The officials are accepting applications that are submitted through online mode. The officials have released the advertisement as well as a prospectus to provide every possible information regarding the recruitment through them. The links to all recruitment-related activities will be attached on the BCECEB portal as well as here. The applications will not be open for a long time so one must hurry and apply for the Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment.
As per the official schedule, the application link is scheduled to get deactivated on 12th May 2023. The information about the application date, application submission process and others are mentioned here.
bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Junior Resident Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority||Bihar Combined Entrance Competetive Examination Board|
|Name of the Post||Junior Resident|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
To reduce the number of undesirable applications and simplify the application process, the officials established eligibility requirements. These requirements ensure that only qualified individuals submit their application forms. The following are the conditions stipulated by the relevant authority:
- Candidates must hold an MBBS degree permitted by the Medical Council of India or the National Medical Commission.
- The maximum age limit of candidates is as follows:
- Unreserved Male Candidates: 37 Years Old
- Unreserved Female Candidates: 40 Years Old
- BC and EBC Candidates: 40 Years Old
- SC and ST Candidates: 42 Years Old
बिहार जूनियर रेजिडेंट भर्ती Vacancy
The officials have released a total of 1551 vacancies for the above-mentioned post. The officials have reserved 35% of vacancies for female candidates. 2% of the total vacancies are reserved for Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters and 4% for the DQ category. Refer to the below-mentioned table for detailed vacancy information.
|Category||Vacancy||35% Reservation for Women|
|Economically Backward Class||327||91|
|Economically Weaker Section||137||41|
|Reserved Category Girl||56||00|
|Grandchildren of Freedom Fighters (2%)||27||–|
How to apply online for the BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment?
The application submission process has now become easier with the steps mentioned on this page. Just follow these steps to submit the bceceboard.bihar.gov.in Junior Resident Application Form easily:
- First, you are asked to visit the BCECEB website with the provided link: https://bceceboard.bihar.gov.in/
- You need to find the “Online Application Forms” section on the home page.
- Under that find and click on the online portal link of the respective post and a new page will open.
- Please find the New Registration option on the new portal and click on it once.
- Finally, the registration form is going to open. Provide the asked details on it and get registered successfully.
- After that, log into your account by providing the received details after the registration.
- Now, you must start entering all the asked personal details into the application form.
- After that, upload the scanned photo of a passport-sized photograph and specimen signature to the application form.
- Now, you must provide the details about the respective educational qualification and click on Submit and Continue options.
- Once, all the above-mentioned steps are completed, take a preview of the application form and click again on Submit and Continue box.
- Finally, you have to complete the last step of the application submission process. Select the payment method and other details to pay the fee.
- Submit the online form and download the hard copy of the application and fee receipt by clicking on the Print option.
BCECEB/Health/JR/2023/01 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of the advertisement||28th April 2023|
|Commencement of the online process||29th April 2023|
|Last date to submit the application form||12th May 2023|
|Last date to pay the application fee||13th May 2023|
|Editing in the Application Form||14th May 2023|
|Date of Counselling/ DV||To be notified|
|Publication of the Final Merit List||To be notified|
BCECEB Junior Resident Recruitment: Important Links
|Apply Online||Bihar Jr. Resident Application Link|
|Visit the official Website||BCECEB Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment Advertisement Link|
|Read the Prospectus||Bihar Junior Resident Recruitment Prospectus Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have set the application fee and it same for all candidates. Candidates will have to pay Rs. 2,250.- as an application fee through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card / UPI Mode.
Aspirants will have to provide details such as email address, password and captcha code to log in for the application form accessibility.
The officials are going to select candidates for the above-mentioned recruitment on a merit basis. Applicants will be called for the next process based on the qualifying exam scores. Selected candidates will be called for the documents verification and then the final merit list will be released.
Aspirants who will get selected for the above-mentioned post will get a salary of Rs. 65,000/- per month after the successful completion of the tenure period,