Bastar District Recruitment 2023: The Office of the Chief Medical and Health Officer, Jagdalpur located in the Bastar District of Chhattisgarh has published the notification for the recruitment of candidates in the various designations. The candidate should note that the vacancies are temporary. The candidates interested to apply in this recruitment can visit the venue beginning on the 22nd of March, 2023 and the last date to visit the venue is the 26th of March, 2023.
The candidates can visit the venue and can apply for the vacancies from there only. The address of the venue is Shyama Prasad Mukherjee, Town Hall, Opposite Zila Panchayat Office, Jagdalpur, Bastar District, Chhattisgarh.
Bastar District Recruitment 2023
The candidates should note that the authorities will not entertain any application received before or after the specified dates. Apart from this, the applicants visiting the venue for filling up the application form are informed to bring the documents along with them. The documents will be verified on the same day of filling up the application form at the venue.
For more information regarding the Bastar District Recruitment 2023, the candidates can read the complete article and then can apply for recruitment accordingly. In this article, we have provided all the essential details for the applicants.
Bastar District Recruitment 2023- Overview
The overview of the Bastar district recruitment has been provided in the table below. The candidates can gain some insights from the following table:
|Focus of the Article||Recruitment|
|Organization Recruiting||Chief Medical and Health Officer, Jagdalpur, District Bastar (Chhattisgarh)|
|Name of the Post||Dental Assistant (technician), Dental Assistant, Ward Assistant, Class-IV-NUHM, Counselor-NHM, Support Staff (Housekeeping staff), Jr. Secretarial Assistant – PADA/LDC, Aya Bai, TBHV, Secretarial Assistant -NMHP/NCD/NHM, ANM, QT Technician, Cleaner|
|Application Mode||In Person|
|Location of Job||Chhattisgarh|
|Minimum Education Required||Vary according to Post|
Bastar District Chhattisgarh Bharti 2023 – Educational Qualifications & Experience
Fulfilling the eligibility criteria is one of the most important aspects of appearing for recruitment. Here also, we would strongly suggest the candidates about going through the eligibility criteria properly as it would be the key to the final selection of the applicants. After knowing the eligibility criteria, the candidates can proceed towards filling up the application form.
As we have mentioned above that the organization has invited applications for various posts. Then it obviously implies that the educational criteria will be different for each of the designations.
- Therefore in general, for many designations such as Lab Assitant, Ward Assistant requires the candidates to have passed 12th Standard with science.
- For the positions such as Aya Bai, Support Staff and Cleaner, they should have passed the 8th standard.
- For many designations, the candidates are also required to have done their graduation.
- Moreover, many designations mentioned here also require a certain period of experience.
- For the detailed eligibility criteria for the specific post, the candidates can go through the official notification. The link for downloading the official notification has been provided in the ‘Important Link’ section.
The applicant should have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not exceed the age of 35 years on the 1st of January, 2023.
Bastar District Walk-in Dates 2023
|Name of the Post||Date of Reporting(Before 9 am)|
|Ward Assistant, Dental Assistant, Attendant – NRC, Lab Assistant, Class-IV-NUHM||24th of March, 2023|
|Cleaner, Counselor – NHM, Support Staff (Housekeeping staff), Aya Bai||25th of March, 2023|
|OT Technician (LaQsya FRUs), TBHV, 2 Laboratory Technicians, Dental Assistant (technician)||23rd of March, 2023|
|ANM||22nd of March, 2023|
|Jr. Secretariai Assistant – PADA/LDC, Secretarial Assistant –|
|26th of March, 2023|
How to Apply for Bastar District Chhattisgarh Bharti 2023?
- Download the application form from here i.e.Bastar District Application Form 2023 and then take out the printout of the same.
- Now read the application form thoroughly first.
- Paste the recent coloured passport-size photo and sign over that photo.
- Fill in the basic details properly.
- Provide a valid contact number and email id.
- Fill up the educational details along with the marks received by the candidate.
- At the end of the application form, fill in the name of the documents that the candidate will be enclosed with the application form.
- Also do not forget to fill in the date and place along with the signature.
Documents to be Enclosed
- Marksheet of 10th,8th or birth certificate.
- Respective educational documents including marksheet.
- Respective diploma or degree
- Permanent Resident Certificate of Chhattisgarh.
- Council registration certificate if related and local certificate of caste if relevant.
The candidate has to deposit the application fees of Rs 100 in cash. They will get the receipt at the time of registration. The fee receipt has to be enclosed with the application form.
- Merit-Based on marks in 10th, 12th or in Technical Course.
- Skill Test
|Download>>||Bastar District Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
The skill test will be held for Jr Secretarial Assistant and Secretarial assistant. For other designations, the selection will be totally based on merit.
No, the authorities will not accept the Bastar District Recruitment application forms via online mode. It will be accepted through offline mode only.
The qualifying marks required by the candidate in the skill test will be 30% of the total marks.