Bank of India Recruitment 2023: One of the leading public sector banks of India i.e., Bank of India is inviting eligible candidates for the post of Probationary Officer upon passing the PG Diploma course in Banking and Finance. The officials are conducting the recruiting for its head branch located in Mumbai, India. As you already know that the above-mentioned post is in high demand and a huge amount of applications are received for this position.
So, all interested candidates must apply for it as the application window has opened on 11th February 2023. The BOI PO Application Form and other recruitment details can be accessed on the Bank Of India portal only. To know more about the Bank of India Recruitment 2023, do check our article till the end.
Bank of India Recruitment 2023
Before starting the recruitment process, the official released the recruitment notification. It has been released online on 9th February 2023. To access the advertisement or the Bank of India PO Application Form, aspirants will first have to open the notification. It will be beneficial for candidates if they will go through the advertisement before deciding about recruitment. The application window will not be active for a long time. It will be deactivated on 25th February 2023.
A total of 500 post vacancies have been released by the Recruitment Division, Human Resources Department of BOI. Our team has provided other details such as vacancy info., application procedure, etc. in the following article.
bankofindia.co.in Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Authority
|Bank of India
|Name of the Posts
|Credit Officer and IT Officer
|Number of Vacancies
|All over India
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Accessibility Mode
|Online Exam, Interview, Group Discussion and Final Selection
Bank of India 2023 Recruitment: Important Dates
|Commencement of Online Application
|11th February 2023
|Last date to submit the application
|25th February 2023
|Last date to take a printout of the application
|12th March 2023
|Publication of the Admit Card
|To be announced
|Computer Based Examination
|To be announced
|Declaration of the Result
|To be announced
BOI PO Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The following block includes the qualification that must be attained by candidates. If any ineligible candidate will submit the application then their applications will not be entertained. The following are the eligibility for the above-mentioned post:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 20 years old as on 1st February 2023.
- The maximum age of candidates should be 29 years old as on 1st February 2023.
- A relaxation of 10 years will be provided to PWD candidates and 5 years to every other reserved category candidate.
- Credit Officers: Applicants must have completed graduation or its equivalent from a recognized board. One must possess a certificate or marksheet while registering.
- IT Officer:
- Aspirants must possess an Engineering/ Technology degree in Computer Science/ Computer App./ Info.Tech./ Electronics/ Electronics & Telecomm./ Electronics & Comm./ Electronics & Instrum. OR,
- Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree and PG in any of the above-mentioned courses from a recognized university. OR,
- Candidates must have a degree in the relevant course and must have a qualified DOEACC ‘B’ level.
Bank of India Recruitment Vacancy Details
A total of 500 vacancies have been released by BOI. The vacancies are divided into both posts i.e., 350 vacancies are reserved for Credit Officer ost and 150 vacancies are reserved for IT Officer post. Check Category-Wise Vacancy here:
How to apply online for the Bank of India Recruitment?
We have provided the application process in this paragraph. The following are the steps to fill out the BOI Application Form:
- First, you need to go to the Bank of India website i.e., https://bankofindia.co.in/
- Scroll down the page and go to the Important Links section. You should tap on the Career option available under it.
- Now you should scroll down the new page a little bit and click on the option named “Recruitment Notice” available under it.
- Various recruitment notices will appear on your screen. You must find and click on the respective recruitment link provided there.
- The pdf will get open including the application link, please tap on it to move forward.
- Now, go to the new registration option and register yourself by mentioning all the asked details.
- After that, access the application form and enter the details asked in the application form very carefully.
- Once, all the details are filled in, upload the documents asked by the authority.
- At last, you will have to submit the application fee and make the final submission.
- Please keep a copy of the online applications for future processes.
Bank of India Recruitment Application Fee/Intimation Charges
The application fee also needs to be submitted during the application process. Once the fee is submitted then it will not be refunded. Any charges that might be asked by the respective bank are not included in this paragraph Given below is the table representing Category-Wise Application Fee:
|Application Fee/ Intimation Charges
|SC/ ST/ PWD
Bank of India Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Go to the official website
|Bank of India Portal Link
|BOI PO Application Link
|Checkout the Advertisement
|BOI PO Recruitment Advertisement
|Follow to get the latest updates
|NVSHQ Portal Link
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants will have to upload a photograph, signature, left thumb impression, handwritten declaration and education qualification certificate to the application form.
Aspirants who will get selected for the posts of Credit and IT Officer will get Junior Management Grade Scale – I i.e., Rs. 36,000 to Rs. 63,840/-
Applicants can get access to the application form through the official website of BOI. A direct application link is also available in our article.