Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019 Registration: Dr. Indu Bhushan, the CEO of National Health Agency (NHA) said that under this scheme nearly two lakh jobs will be generated in 5 years. These jobs will include doctors, nurses, technicians, paramedical staff, Ayushman Mitra/Volunteer, etc. Under this recruitment 1 lakh jobs will be opened only for Ayushman Mitra or volunteers he added.
In this article, you will get important information about the recruitment of Ayushman Mitra under the flagship scheme- Ayushman Bharat.
Table of Contents
Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||Ayushman Bharat Recruitment|
|Scheme||Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (AB- PMJAY)|
|Launch date||23rd September 2018|
|Ministry||Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India|
|Implementing Authority||National Health Authority (NHA)|
|Recruitment type||Direct Recruitment|
|Vacancies||1 Lakh (approx..)|
|Job location||PAN India|
Ayushman Mitra Vacancies and Salary
Ayushman Mitra is the primary contact person that every beneficiary come in contact with at the time of hospitalization under this scheme. As per the announcement from the CEO, NHA total 1 lakh vacancies will be invited for the recruitment of Ayushman Mitra/ Volunteer.
These AMs will be selected for posting in Government hospitals, Private hospitals, Call centers, Research Centres, Insurance companies and other institution impanelled and associated with this scheme. Selected candidates will be provided a consolidated salary of Rs.15000/- per month with incentives (if applicable).
Candidates interested in applying for the Ayushman Mitra must fulfill the eligibility conditions before applying. The eligibility requirement for the post of Ayushman Mitra are shared below-
- Applicants should be of age between 18 years to 35 years. Information regarding relaxation in upper age limit as per the reservation policy will be updated soon.
- Candidates must have completed class 12th from a recognized Board of Education.
- Candidates should have completed Arogya Mitra training course and should have qualified in respective certification/ course exam.
- Both male and female candidates are eligible. However, qualified females and ASHAs will be given preferences.
- Candidates should possess fluent communication skills in Hindi/English and Local languages.
- They must have functional knowledge of computer including understanding and knowledge about Microsoft Office Suite and accessing internet portals.
Ayushman Bharat Recruitment Online application 2019
Once the official notification and application form for recruitment will be out, candidates interested in procuring a job will be able to submit the application. Application shall be made only through the online mode.
Candidates should ensure that the application form is accurately and completely filled. Candidates should apply within the given schedule. Incomplete and late applications will be rejected.
Below we have shared a general application procedure for filling online application-
- Visit the official website.
- Find the relevant link related to Ayushman Mitra recruitment on the homepage of the portal.
- Click on the “Apply now” link.
- Register by providing all the details asked.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive a registration no./ user Id and a password.
- Login with the credentials.
- Now fill all the details such as personal details, educational details etc.
- Upload necessary documents.
- Make payment of prescribed application fee.
- Preview the application form.
- Click on final submission.
- Take a printout of the filled in application form and keep it safe for future references.
Application link- (will be activated after official availability of application form)
Apart from online application forms, recruiting authority may also provide physical application form on designated centers or on the official website for download. Detailed information regarding application forms will be updated shortly in this page.
Details about Application fee for this recruitment will be shared later.
Ayushman Mitra Recruitment Selection Procedure 2019
Selection of AM will be made basically through direct recruitment. Through direct recruitment, candidates will be hired directly for private hospitals. Whereas recruitment of AMs for private hospitals can also be made through a third party agency.
Selection of AM will be made on the basis of the application filed. They have to undergo a training and have to complete Ayushman Mitra Training course. After the completion of training and course, an exam will be conducted. Candidates have to pass the exam in order to get the AM certificate. Those who will pass the exam will be finally selected. These candidates will then be appointed as an AM in different locations of the state.
Job profile of Ayushman Mitra
Ayushman Mitra can be considered as the backbone of the Ayushman Bharat scheme. This is because these are the people who are responsible for smooth functioning of this huge scheme. AM is the primary contact to the beneficiaries. Along with they have several other roles and responsibilities.
Below you can check the responsibilities and role that an AM has to perform after selection-
- The very first role of an AM is to guide beneficiaries about the overall benefits under AB PMJAY and to assist & provide information about receiving prompt treatment and benefit at Empanelled Health Care Provider (EHCP).
- Provide information and assistance to the beneficiaries about the various nuances of the scheme.
- Identification and verification of beneficiary through Beneficiary Identification System (BIS) and providing them AB NHPM card.
- Assisting beneficiary in admission and discharge.
- Transaction Management- It include submitting of request for Pre-Authorization and claims etc.
- AM is responsible for safeguarding the information of beneficiaries. They are required to sign a Non-Disclosure Agreement (NDA) with State Health Agency (SHA).
Placement of Ayushman Mitra/Arogya Mitra
The placement of AMs will be based on the number of case-load per day in a particular hospital/healthcare institute. Placement of AMs as per the number of case-load per day can be done as-
- 0-10 cases- 1 AM
- 10-20 cases- 2 AMs
- 20-30 cases- 3 AMs
- 30-40 cases- 4 AMs and so on
Depending on the number of cases as per the local conditions, number of AMs will be revised by the state. Every 6 months there will be a shuffling of AMs within the same town/city as far as feasible. This re-shuffling will be done by the District Nodal Officer.
Ayushman Mitra Training
After the selection of AM, they have to undergo a AM training. Training for AM can be imparted to the candidates through following mode-
- Face to Face training- The very common mode of training is F2F training to the candidates. F2F training is delivered at various centers such as Pradhan Mantri Kaushal Kendra (PMKK).
- Distance Learning Platform- Training is imparted with the help of various partners such as CSC e-Governance Services India Limited – MeitY, National Skill Development Corporation / Health Sector Skill Council – MSDE and other arms of MeitY.
- Online Training
Once the training is completed, a certificate is generated that can be printed or downloaded from the email.
ABOUT AB- PMJAY
Ayushman Bharat is one of the largest healthcare scheme in the world functioning across all the states of India with the funding of Rs.10000 crores from the Health Ministry. Ayushman Bharat- Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojna (AB- PM JAY) is a National Health Protection Scheme of Central Government providing health coverage of 5 lakhs to more than 10 crore poor and vulnerable families (i.e. nearly 50 crore beneficiaries). The scheme has been implemented across the country with the association of state governments.
This health scheme is not only helpful to the beneficiaries but also helpful in generating number of jobs in the country. Apart from opening doors of private hospitals and health care facilities to poor population, this scheme is also going to open doors to employment for unemployed population of India.
If you have any query related to Ayushman Bharat Recruitment 2019, you can contact us through the comment section below.