Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2023: APSC has welcomed all those aspirants who want to apply for assistant engineer civil posts. Application forms will be available on the official portal from the notified date. Interested candidates who want to complete the application form can apply before the deadline. We will provide you with all the information related to Assam PSC JE recruitment 2023, the application form for APSC assistant engineer, etc in this article.
Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2023
The Authority has declared 264 posts for a Junior Engineer under PWD, B&NH, and others. Before applying online, applicants must go through the details notification released by the authority and check the eligibility and other important criteria for the job. In case applicants don’t meet the criteria set by the officials, then their application will not be considered.
Here in this article, we have shared all the key information regarding the Assam PSC Recruitment 2023.
Assam PSC JE Recruitment 2023 – Summary
|Name of the Conducting Body
|Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)
|Total Number of Posts
|Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, and Chemical under Public Health Engineering Department
|Application Form Release Date
|End Date of Application Form Submission
|5th December 2023
|Fee Submission Last Date
|7th December 2023
|Mode of Application Form Submission
Assam PSC 2023 Recruitment Vacancies details
Officials have introduced a total of 264 vacant posts for different categories. Check the number of a job according to your category in the image given below.
Assam PSC Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
|Three years Diploma from AICTE Approved College
Along with English applicants must have sound knowledge of one local language.
Age should be between 18 to 38 Years
APSC JE Recruitment 2023 Application Form
Applicants may submit their application online by visiting the official portal whose details are given as: –
- Open the APSC portal by following the link shared here in this article.
- On landing on the home page, they need to register themselves if they haven’t registered yet.
- On registering successfully, log in with the required details.
- Submit the one-time registration details followed by uploading some of your documents viz photo and signature.
- Complete the rest of the process and pay the application fee as per your category.
Assam PSC JE Application Fee Details
Documents Needed while Applying for APSC JE
While filling the application form applicants have to attach the documents required. The given list will describe the applicant’s type of certificates they need to add.
|1) Scorecard and other documents of every exam of HSLC and another qualifying exam
|2) Disable applicants have to provide the disability certificate (wherever required)
|3) Caste Certificate to identify the caste of applicants (approved by recognised officials)
|4) Scanned copy of candidate’s signature
|5) Recently clicked two passport size photos with white background
|6) Age proof documents (Pass Certificate/ HSLC/ Class X Board Admit Card)
|7) Certificate of experience with time and date (wherever required)
|8) EWS/ BPL Documents (wherever required)
|9) Real treasury slip depositing designated examination charges.
Essential Points about Assam PSC JE Recruitment
- Applicants must check the eligibility criteria before applying for APSC. If officials find any discrepancy at the time of document verification or prior to or after any round, then the candidature of that application will be cancelled.
- Once candidates have selected their category, they cannot change it after submission of the application form.
- Applicants who have filled in the wrong info in the application form may be excluded from the examination.
- If a candidate makes any wrong or false statement in the application form, later, their registration will be cancelled.