Assam PSC AE recruitment 2020: APSC has welcomed all those aspirants who want to apply for assistant engineer civil posts. Application forms are available on the official portal. Interested candidates who want to fill the application form can apply before 24th July 2020. We will provide you all the information related to Assam PSC AE recruitment 2020, application form for APSC assistant engineer (civil), etc in this article.
Officials have extended the date of application form submission due to lockdown in the country. Applicants who missed the chance to submit the application form can register themselves. Assam Public Service Commission has issued a new notification on the official portal related to the application form and vacancies.
- 1 Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020
- 2 Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Application Form
- 3 Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Standards
- 4 Documents Needed while Applying for APSC AE 2020
- 5 Essential Points about Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020
Authority has declared a total of 222 posts for an assistant engineer (civil) under panchayat and rural development department. As we have mentioned that the last date of application form has been extended till 24/7/2020, so the candidates have got enough time to fill the form. Applicants are advised to check eligibility criteria prior to filling the form.
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Summary
|Name of the Conducting Body||Assam Public Service Commission (APSC)|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (Civil)|
|Total Number of Posts||222|
|Application Form Release Date||25th June 2020|
|End Date of Application Form Submission||24th July 2020|
|Status of Application Form||Available Now|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Offline|
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Application Form
Candidates fill the application form carefully, each and every info must be correct and attach right documents with the form. If you enter any detail incorrectly, then it will also be imprinted wrong on the admit card. Candidates can download the application form from the official portal. For assistant engineer (civil), the mode of submission of application form is offline.
Method to fill Assam PSC AE (Civil) Application Form
Applicants who do not know about how to download and fill the application form of AE post can check the steps given below. We have also provided the direct link through which candidate can immediately download the application form.
Step 1st: Applicants have to open the official portal of APSC.
Step 2nd: Search the link of “Assistant Engineer (Civil) under Public Works Roads Department” on the homepage.
Step 3rd: Notification will be displayed on the screen.
Step 4th: Read the notification, under which application form is also available.
Step 5th: Download the APSC AE application form.
Step 6th: Enter all the information on the form accurately.
Step 7th: Applicants have to pay the charges according to their categories.
Step 8th: Attach the required documents with the form and send it to the postal address given below.
(Postal Address: Deputy Secretary, APSC,
Step 9th: You can also take a hardcopy of the application form for future usage.
Application Form Charges
|General Applicants||250 Rupees|
|ST/ SC/ OBC /MOBC||150 Rupees|
|Candidates possess BPL Documents||N/A (Applicants have to attach the copy of BPL certificate along with the application form)|
Mode of Payment
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Vacancies
Officials have introduced a total of 222 vacant posts for different categories. Check the number of a job according to your category in the given table.
Also Check – Assam Irrigation Section Assistant Admit Card 2020
Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020 – Eligibility Standards
- Applicants applying for the AE (Civil) must be a citizen of Assam state.
- Education Qualification: Candidates must have a bachelor’s degree in civil engineering from an approved university or college.
- B.E or similar degree in civil engineering attained by the applicants
- Applicants age must be more than 21 years and less than 38 years as on 1/1/2020
Relaxation in Age
- Five years relaxation for SC/ ST applicants.
- Ten years of age relaxation for disable (PWD) applicants, regardless of their categories.
- Three years relaxation for those applicants who belong to OBC/ MOBC categories.
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment 2020 – Pay Scale
Officials will provide a good salary package for those candidates who will pass every round of assistant engineer civil post and will receive a job. Authority offers a pay range between 30,000 to 1,10,000 Rupees: PB – 4 with grade pay of Rs.12,700/- and additional allowances.
Documents Needed while Applying for APSC AE 2020
While filling the application form applicants have to attach the documents required. The given list will describe the applicant’s type of certificates they need to add.
|1) Scorecard and other documents of every exam of HSLC and another qualifying exam|
|2) Disable applicants have to provide the disability certificate (wherever required)|
|3) Caste Certificate to identify the caste of applicants (approved by recognize officials)|
|4) Scanned copy of signatures of the candidates|
|5) Two recent passport size photos of the applicant with white background|
|6) Age proof documents (Pass Certificate/ HSLC/ Class X Board Admit Card)|
|7) Certificate of experience with time and date (wherever required)|
|8) EWS/ BPL Documents (wherever required)|
|9) Real treasury slip depositing designated examination charges.|
Assam PSC Assistant Engineer (Civil) Recruitment Process 2020
- Screening/ Written Exam
- Viva-voice Exam/ Interview
There may be a total of two rounds organized by the officials. Applicants who will qualify the written test will be able to appear in next round that is a viva-voice test. Lastly, authority will take the interview of those candidates who qualifies the test. So, applicant after filling the application form, get yourself ready for the exam and prepare hard.
Essential Points about Assam PSC AE Recruitment 2020
- Applicants must take a review of the eligibility criteria before applying for APSC AE post. If officials find any discrepancy at the time of document verification or prior or after any round, then candidature of that application will be canceled.
- Once candidates has selected their category, then they cannot change it after submission of the application form.
- Applicants who have filled the wrong info in the application form, he/she may be excluded from the examination.
- If candidate made any wrong or false statement in the application form, later their registration will be cancelled.
- The recruitment process is not declared yet, we have mentioned the expected procedure above. Officials will publish it after the application process ends.
- Official Website – Click Here
- Official Notification Link – Check Here
- Application Form Link – Download Here
Assam PSC AE Recruitment-Frequently Asked Questions
You can download it from the official website or from the link we have given above this section.
Yes, you are eligible for this post, if you are interested then submit the application form.
A total of 222 post are vacant for the interested applicants.
Applicants belong to SC post have to pay 150 rupees for the application form.