Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam is all set to recruit candidates for the posts of forest guard, constable and driver. All the aspirants who are interested in the above-mentioned posts should apply for them. To apply for the post, applicants will first have to fill out the application form. All the aspirants are informed that the authority has activated the application window for candidates.
The authority released the SLPRB, Assam Forest Guard Application Form on 23rd January 2023. The application form has been made available to the aspirants on the authorized web portal of the State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam. The following article consists of some important details related to the Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2023. For Instance, eligibility conditions, the application process, etc.
Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2023
The application process has already started and the application submission mode is online. The officials are not going to accept any application through any other mode. The officials have also released the recruitment notification online. It is advisable for every interested candidate to go through the notification before applying for the Assam Police Recruitment. The application window will remain active for a limited time.
The concerned authority will not accept any applications after the deadline. The deadline to submit the slprbassam.in Forest Guard Application Form is 6th February 2023. The recruitment drive is being conducted to fill out 2649 vacant posts. Go through the article to get other details related to Assam Police Forest Guard 2023 Recruitment.
Highlights of অসম আৰক্ষীৰ বনৰক্ষী নিযুক্তি
|Name of the Authority||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Name of the Post||Various Posts|
|Advertisement Number||SLPRB/ REC/FG-AFPF/605/2022/157|
|Number of Vacancies||2649 vacant posts|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||Now Available|
Who can apply for Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2023?
The authority has set some eligibility conditions for candidates applying for the recruitment. It is important for candidates to fulfil every condition in order to get selected for recruitment. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the recruitment:
- Applicants must be permanent residents of Assam.
- The minimum age limit for the posts of Forester Grade I, Forest Guard & Driver is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 40 years old.
- The minimum age limit for the posts of AFPF Constable & Driver Constable is 18 years old and the maximum age limit is 25 years old.
- Forester Grade-I: Applicants must have completed graduation from a recognized university.
- Forest Guard and AFPF Constable: Candidates must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Driver and Driver Constable: Candidates must have passed Class 12th or its equivalent from a recognized board. They should have a valid driving license from LMV/ MMV/ HMV.
(To check physical/medical standards and age relaxation, applicants must go through the notification provided below in the article.)
SLPRB Assam Forest Guard Recruitment Vacancies
The authority has released various vacancies that are further divided into various posts. Given below is the table showing the Post-Wise Vacancy Details:
How to apply online for Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment?
A direct application link has also been issued below in the article. In case, aspirants face any problem with the link then they can take the help of the following paragraph. The following are the steps through which applicants can fill out the SLPRB, Assam Forest Guard Application Form easily:
- Start the process by visiting the official website of Assam SLPRB i.e., https://slprbassam.in/
- Scroll down and find the Recruitment Notices section on the home page.
- Tap on the “Apply Here” option available under the respective recruitment notice.
- The Common Application Portal will appear on the screen after instructions.
- Tap on the Register option and the new page will get open on the device.
- After that, enter the asked details and register yourself on the portal. And then start filling out the application form.
- Now, upload all the asked documents in the correct size and move forward.
- No application fee will be asked from the candidates.
- Preview the application form and finally submit it.
- Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future use.
Assam Police Forest Guard Selection Process
After the successful completion of the application process, selected candidates will have to appear for the Preliminary DV round. After the successful verification, candidates will have to appear for the Physical Standard Test and Pre. Medical Checkup. Applicants who will clear the previous round will have to appear in Physical Efficiency Test. A driving Test will also be conducted for the Driver post.
After that, the selection process will be completed. Applicants who will score the same marks will have to appear for the written exam. Aspirants who will appear for the written test for the post of Forest Grade and Guard will also have to take Walking Test. After that, the final selection will be made.
Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Official Website||Assam SLPRB Portal|
|Apply Online||Assam Police Forest Guard Application Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Assam Police Forest Guard Advertisement Link|
|Follow for more updates||NVSHQ Website|
Frequently Asked Questions
The last date to submit the application form is 6th February 2023.
Applicants will have to upload passport sized-photograph, educational qualifications certificates, caste certificates, PRC, Date of Bith proof, etc. to the application form.
The grade pay of Forest Grade I is Rs. 6,400/-, forest guard, APFP Constable and Driver Constable is Rs. 5,600/- and driver is Rs. 5,200/-
We believe that the readers found every crucial information related to the Assam Police Forest Guard Recruitment in our article. If you have any queries, feel free to comment below.