Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2020: State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the official notification for the recruitment of Asst Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable vacancies. SLPRB has released a total of 203 vacancies on these posts. Interested candidates can apply for the available vacancies online.
The application submission process to apply for the posts of Asst Inspector and Constable is active as of now. Here we have compiled the detailed information about SLPRB recruitment 2020. Read the post thoroughly and if you fulfill the eligibility criteria then apply for the available vacant posts. Furthermore, you will also get to know how to apply for the available vacancies and the selection procedure. Here have a look at the overview of the SLPRB recruitment 2020.
- 1 Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2020: Overview
- 2 SLPRB Recruitment 2020
- 3 Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020?
- 5 Assam Police Assistant Inspector Of Excise Recruitment Selection Procedure
- 6 Exam Pattern For AI
- 7 Important Links
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Organization Name||State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam|
|Official Notification Status||Released|
|Application Submission Mode||Online|
|Available Posts||Asst Inspector of Excise & Excise Constable|
|Total available vacancies||203|
|Application submission process starts from||16th June 2020|
|Last date to submit the online application||6th July 2020|
|Selection Process||PST, PET, and Written Test|
SLPRB Recruitment 2020
State Level Police Recruitment Board, Assam has released the notification to invite the online application from the interested job seekers on the posts of inspector and constable. The interested candidates can check their eligibility here and apply for the suitable posts. As mentioned above the total available vacancies are 203. The available vacancies are further available category wise. Here have a look at the category-wise available vacancies in SLPRB;
Category-Wise Available Vacancies for Asst Inspector of Excise
On the posted total available vacancies are 44. Here have a look the category-wise available vacancies;
|Category of Candidate||Male||Female||Total|
Category-wise Available Vacancies for Constable of Excise
|Category of Candidate||Male||Female||Total|
Assam Police Excise Constable Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Read the eligibility criteria given here carefully and if you fulfill all the criteria given here then you can apply online for the suitable vacancies;
- To apply for both of the vacancies the minim age of the applicant is 18 years. The maximum age of the candidates should not be more than 38 years. So the candidate must be born on or before 01.01.2002 and on or after 01.01.1982 to apply for the released vacancies.
- Candidates from the reserved category will be eligible to get the relaxation in the upper age limit according to the rules. Candidates will get relaxation of five years. For the applicants from OBC/MOBC, the upper age limit is extended up to 3 years.
- To apply for the post of Assistant Inspector in Exices the applicant must have done higher Secondary from any recognized Board or Council.
- Educational qualification required for the post of Excise Constable is HSLC or its equivalent from any recognized Board or Council.
Applicant must fulfill the physical standard as mentioned below to apply for the available vacant posts;
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST (P) /ST(H)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC /ST(P) etc,||80 cm||85 cm|
|ST(H)||78 cm||83 cm|
The applicant must be completely fit to apply for the vacancies as mentioned above. Candidates with the following issues will not be considered suitable for the vacancies; knocked knee, flat foot, squint in eyes, unsound mind, stammering, skin disease, etc.
How to apply for Assam Police Recruitment 2020?
If you fulfill the eligibility criteria as mentioned above then here is the process to apply for suitable vacancies. Read and follow the instructions as mentioned below to apply for the available vacancies with Assam Police;
To apply for the available posts with Assam Police the candidates will have to visit the official website of the organisation; https://www.slprbassam.in/
- Here on the home page, you will get a link to apply for ‘RECRUITMENT OF ASSISTANT INSPECTOR OF EXCISE & EXCISE CONSTABLES’ click on the button ‘Apply Here’.
- You will have to register on the new page that appeared on the screen. Enter the information like Name, Phone No, EMP Exchange No, etc.
- After registration on the page, you will have to log in to the page and fill the application form.
- As the last step, you will have to upload the following document on the page and submit the application form. To apply for the available vacancies you don’t have to pay any application fee.
Documents Required To Upload to submit the application Form
Keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready to fill and submit the application form;
- Passport size photograph
- Admit card/certificate of HSLC or equivalent examination for proof of Age
- Marks sheet of HSLC or HSSLC as applicable
- Caste Certificate
- Employment Exchange Registration Card/Certificate Document
- EWS certificate from Competent Authority
Assam Police Assistant Inspector Of Excise Recruitment Selection Procedure
Here is the selection process set by the exam conducting organization to selected suitable candidates for all the 203 vacancies;
- After filling the application to apply for this post the form will get evaluated and if it will get shortlisted then the candidate will be called for the written test.
- The written test will be conducted in all the District Headquarters or Range wise or at Guwahati depending upon the number of candidates.
- Candidates who will clear the written test will be called for the PST. To appear in the PST the organization will release the hall ticket and along with this biometrics of each candidate will also be done.
- After clearing this exam the document verification round will be conducted. Here the applicant will have to carry their original documents with their photocopies.
- After this, the department will release the result of the recruitment exam online. Selected candidates will have to report to the department.
Exam Pattern For AI
- The written exam will be conducted for 100 marks. the exam will be taken on the OMR sheet.
- A total of 100 questions will be asked in the exam and each question will be carrying 1 mark.
- The written exam has the procedure of negative marking and for every wrong answer, ¼ marks of the candidate will get deducted.
- In exam questions from logical reasoning, General Knowledge, History of Assam and India, aptitude, comprehension will be asked.
- To give the right answer the candidates will have to fill the OMR sheet with a blue or black ball pen.
- The duration of the exam will be 3 hours.
Physical Efficiency Test
Based on the merit the candidates will be called for the PET. This round will be conducted for 40 marks. Here the candidates will have to participate in following physical activities;
- 1600 meters race for male candidates
- 800 meters race for female candidates
- Long Jump for Male -335 cm (minimum)
- Long Jump for female -244cm (minimum)
- For long jump 3 chances will be given and the longest valid jump will be considered.