Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment Application form submission ends on 20th March 2023.
The Recruitment Cell of the Indian Army primarily known as Join Indian Army is all set to recruit Religious Teachers. The authorities have announced the availability of RT vacancies in the army for various religions. They have released the notification explaining the Vacancy Details, Eligibility Criteria, Selection Procedure, Application Process and Dates, Fee Details and much more pertaining to Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023. The aspirants can check all the information subsequently and apply using the direct link to the application form.
Those who will submit completely filled-out forms prior to the deadline will be further invited to appear for the recruitment process. Thus, read the following article carefully to know in detail about the Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment 2023.
Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment 2023
Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment of Junior Commissioned Officer JCO RRT Dharam Guru or Religious Teachers in the Indian Army can check the latest advertisement. Aspirants can check the details and if they wish to apply, they must fill out the application form and submit them before 15th March 2023. The authorities have further announced the Eligibility Criteria and Selection Procedure. It needs to be observed that the candidates who are ineligible will not be recruited.
Thus, conditions need to be satisfied. The final selections will be made on the basis of the performance of the candidates in the Selection Process, that is, Written Examination, Interview, Medical Standard, Physical Standard, and Fitness Test.
Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment: Overview
|Name of the Recruitment||Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru Recruitment|
|Authority||Join Indian Army|
|Post||Junior Commissioned Officer JCO RRT Religious Teacher or Dharm Guru|
|Post Category||Pandit, Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments, Granthi, Maulvi Sunni, Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts, Padre, and Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts|
|Religion||Hinduism, Sikhism, Islam, Christianity, and Buddhism|
|Form Number||JCO RRT Online Form|
|Application Mode||Civil Candidates for Category of Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, or Mahayana Buddhist of places except for Sikkim: Offline |
Remaining Civil Candidates: Online
|Last Date to Apply||20th March 2023|
|Exam Date||17th April to 5th May 2023|
|Selection Stage||Written Exam, Recruitment Rally, and Interview for RT JCO|
Indian Army Religious Teacher Vacancies 2023
As a total, 128 vacancies are announced for the recruitment of Religious Teachers. However, they are further distributed for all religions depending upon the requirement. The following are the details of the total openings in the Indian Army:
|S.No.||Post Category||Religion/ Category of the Applicant||Number of Vacancies|
|2.||Gorkha Pandit for Gorkha Regiments||Hindu Gorkha|
|5.||Shia Maulvi for Ladakh Scouts||Muslim|
|7.||Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts||Buddhist|
Indian Army Women Agniveer Rally Online Form 2023
Indian Army MTS Recruitment 2023
Army HQ 22 Movement Control Group Recruitment
Indian Army Salary 2023
AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs Notification 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Army Religious Teacher Recruitment
The candidates need to be eligible for the recruitment and only then they shall be recruited. The following conditions need to be satisfied by the applicants:
- The Candidates must be Male, as far as gender is considered.
- Only Indian Citizens can apply for the Recruitment.
- Applicants must belong to the specific category or religion required for the post they seek to apply for.
- The Candidate should be at least 25 years old if they have to apply for the recruitment.
- Applicants should not be more than 34 years of age if they want to apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates applying for the post of Pandit need to be Hindu and hold a degree in Shastri or Acharya in Sanskrit from an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission UGC. Additionally, they must have Karam Kand as a core or main subject or a one-year Diploma in the same.
- For the post of Granthi, the Candidate needs to be Sikh and graduate in any field from a UGC-recognised college along with the qualification of “Gyani” in Punjabi.
- Candidates seeking recruitment for the post of Maulvi have to be Muslim graduates in any field from an institution recognised by the University Grants Commission along with Alim in Arabic or Adeeb-e-Mahir or Urdu Mahir in Urdu.
- Only Christian Candidates can apply for the recruitment for the post of Padre. They need to be graduates in any field from a UGC-recognised college and should have been ordained priesthood by the competent ecclesiastical authority which is approved by the local Bishop.
- Buddhist candidates can apply for the post of Mahayana Bodh Monk for Ladakh Scouts if they hold a graduation degree from a University Grants Commission recognised University or College. Additionally, these prospects should have been ordained as Monk or Buddhist Priest by the Head Priest of the Monastery where the applicated was initiated into priesthood. The approving Head Priest should possess a Geshe PhD of Khanpa or Lopon or Rajbam and hold a valid certificate from the Monastery.
- The educational qualification must be obtained by the candidate from an institution that is recognised by the University Grants Commission UGC.
Pre-Requisites for joinindianarmy.nic.in JCO RRT Recruitment Application Form
The applicants need to possess the following before applying for the JCO RRT Recruitment or Dharm Gurus in Indian Army:
- Matriculation pass Certificates
- Pass Certificates and Degrees of all Educational Qualifications
- Personal Details of the Candidate
- Permanent Address along with PIN Number
- Domicile Certificate or any other Verification Certificate
- Valid e-mail ID of the Candidate
- Mobile Number of the Candidate
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Signature of the Candidate
- Valid Identity Documents of the Candidate such as Aadhar, PAN Card, Voter ID, or any other
Apply for JCO RT Indian Army Religious Teacher Recruitment
The application procedures are different for candidates belonging to different categories. Thus, the aspirant must figure out their category and apply accordingly.
Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, or Mahayana Buddhist of places except for Sikkim
For candidates belonging to the category of civil candidates who are Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, or Mahayana Buddhist of places except for Sikkim, the application procedure is offline. These prospects will have to download the application form and fill it out in written mode. Post that, the enclosed envelope along with the required documents needs to be submitted to the following offices as applicable:
- Civil Gorkha Candidates: Gorkha Recruiting Depot, Kunraghat
- Civil Muslim Shia Candidates of Ladakh Region: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh
- Civil Mahayana Buddhist Candidates of places except for Sikkim: Ladakh Scouts Regimental Centre, Leh
Remaining Civil Candidates
For aspirants belonging to categories other than the one mentioned above, the ensuing steps need to be followed since the application procedure is online through the official website of Join Indian Army:
- Open the recruitment portal of the Indian Army or Join Indian Army at joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- On the Home page, check the JCO/ OR Enrolment section.
- Tap on the option of JCO/ OR Apply/ Login.
- The Login page will open up on the screen.
- For Candidates who have not registered on the portal, they must go through the One Time Registration or OTR by heading on to the New Register(नया पंजीकरण) section.
- Tap on the Registration button and Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Tap on Continue and the User Registration form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the Personal Details of the Candidate.
- Agree to the conditions by tapping on the box and post that, enter the Captcha.
- Lastly, tap on Submit option and obtain the login credentials.
- Head back to the previous pages in order to Login into the portal.
- If the Candidates have been previously registered on the portal, they need to head to the Already Registered(पहले से पंजीकृत) section and sign in.
- Enter the Username* (उपयोगकर्ता नाम), Password * (पासवर्ड), and the case sensitive Captcha * (कैप्चाड).
- Tap on the option of Login and the Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the details as required in the application form.
- Upload the Documents in sizes and formats as specified by the authorities.
- Finally, tap on Submit option and print a copy of the filled-out application for reference and convenience in the future.
Army Religious Teacher Dharm Guru JCO Application Fee
The authorities will charge Rs 250/- plus bank charges from the applicants. it can be paid by Online/via Card or UPI.
Indian Army JCO Religious Teacher Selection Process
The candidates must be eligible if they wish to be selected. The authorities will scrutinise the complete and valid application forms and invite the shortlisted candidates to appear for the subsequent process commencing with Written Test for which they will also issue admit cards:
- Written Examination
- Medical Standard
- Physical Standard
- Fitness Test
- Document Verification for Eligibility Check
Note: Before submitting application do read the official notification thouroughly whose link is shared under Important link table.
|Official Website Link||Join Indian Army|
|Apply||Army Religious Teacher Recruitment Online Application Form|
|Check||Indian Army Dharm Guru Recruitment Notification pdf|
The last date to apply for the recruitment of Religious Teachers or Dharm Gurus in the Indian Army is 15th March 2023.
Civil Candidates except those who belong to Gorkha, Muslim Shia of Ladakh Region, and Mahayana Buddhist of places except Sikkim will have to apply online by filling out the application forms at joinindianarmy.nic.in. The remaining candidates as specified will have to fill out the application form in written format and submit it offline to the Indian Army.