Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023: Indian Army is inviting applications for the post of Civilian Switch Board Operator. All Indian nationals who want to become a part of the Indian Army through the above-mentioned post should apply for recruitment. A total of 53 vacancies have been released under this recruitment drive. The vacancy has been released from Group ‘C’. The wait for the application form is now finally over.
The officials have already released the indianarmy.nic.in CSBO Application Form and can be accessed by anyone. The official website of the Indian Army holds the application form and other upcoming activities of recruitment. Get the latest updates about the Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023 by reading the following article.
Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment Notification
The applications have to be submitted through offline mode only. There is no other mode available for the application submission process. The notification is available for candidates which can be read before starting the application procedure. Aspirants getting selected for the recruitment will be working for a probation of 2 years only. The selected candidates will get the Pay Scale according to the 7th CPC of the new pay matrix i.e., Rs 21,700/- along with other allowances (Level-3, Cell-1).
The application process remains active for 20 days after the publication of the recruitment advertisement. The application is attached to the official notification so there is no separate link for the application form. Get information on the vacancies, application process, etc. through the page.
Highlights of indianarmy.nic.in HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment 2023
|Name of the Authority||Indian Army|
|Name of the Post||Civilian Switch Board Operator, Grade-II|
|Employment Notice Number||444365/Rect Civs/2023|
|Number of Vacancies||53 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Submission Mode||Offline Mode|
|Location||All over India|
Indian Army CSBO Recruitment Eligibility
Certain eligibility is all set for the above-mentioned post. Every interested candidate needs to attain the eligibility mentioned by the authority to get selected for the further recruitment process. Given below are the eligibility conditions for the recruitment:
- Candidates must have passed Class 10th or its equivalent from a recognized board.
- Aspirants should have proficiency in handling the Private Branch Exchange (PBX) board with a valid experience certificate.
- Interested candidates should be able to speak Hindi and English fluently.
- The minimum age of interested candidates for the recruitment should be at least 18 years old.
- Candidate’s age should not be more than 25 years old to apply for recruitment.
- Age relaxation in the upper age limit is also applicable for reserved category candidates. 3 years for the OBC category, 5 years for SC and ST categories and 10 years for the PWD category.
Read this>>> Indian Air Force Star Admit Card 2023
Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment Vacancy
The officials have released a total of 53 vacancies for this recruitment. It is mentioned in the notification that the concerned authority holds the right to change the number of released vacancies. Given below is the table showing Category-Wise Vacancy details.
|Total Vacancies||53 Vacancies|
Have a look at:
How to apply for the Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment?
This paragraph will provide the complete procedure through which the application form that needs to be submitted. The following are the steps to fill out the Indian Army CSBO Application Form:
- First of all, you need to scroll down this page till the end and click on the advertisement link.
- Now, you read all the information provided in the advertisement carefully and take a printout of the application form attached to it.
- Start writing the asked details on the application correctly and neatly.
- Once, all the details are filled in, recheck all the entered details.
- Now, you must paste the passport-sized photograph into the available space on the application form.
- Then put your thumb impression on the application form and also provide your signature.
- After that, attach all the other documents mentioned in the above block to the application form.
- Finally, the whole application process will be completed. Put the application form and the necessary documents in an envelope and send it to the below-mentioned address through the post:
Required Documents for Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment
This paragraph includes the documents that need to be attached to the application form by the concerned authority. Here is the list of those documents:
- Scanned copy of the candidate’s birth certificate
- Class 10th Marksheet and Passing Certificate of the candidate
- Experience Certificate of PBX Board
- Candidate’s Residential Certificate.
- Aspirant’s Domicile Certificate
- Identity Card of the applicant (Aadhar Card)
- Ex-Servicemen Certificate (If Applicable)
- NOC i.e., No Objection Certificate
- Aspirants passport sized photograph
- Two envelopes that have your own address on them and are big enough (at least 12 x 24 cm) for the organizers to send you a notification about the written test. Each of these envelopes should also have a postage stamp worth Rs 25 affixed to them.
Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||Indian Army Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Recruitment Advertisement|
|Get Application Form||Army HQ Southern Command CSBO Application Form|
|Get the latest updates on||NVSHQ Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials have already released the application form through the recruitment advertisement. The application link is available above in the article.
The officials will first conduct the written exam for the shortlisted candidates. Based on the performance of candidates in the written exam, the officials will again shortlist the candidates and they will have to appear for the Skill Test. After that, the final selection will be done.
Aspirants can now easily access the application form by clicking on the direct application link available on the same page.