Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment: The Indian Army announced the recruitment of an Agniveer Nursing Assistant. The candidates who are willing to get recruited into the Army under the scheme of Agniveer must apply for the latest recruitment before the deadline. The authorities have declared all the imperative details pertaining to the Agniveer posts of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET in the Indian Army.
Aspirants can read all the vital information regarding the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023 subsequently. Check the released notification and the direct application links in the ensuing article.
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023
The ZROs and AROs have announced the recruitment of vacancies for the post of Agniveer posts of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET in the Indian Army. The recruitment will be followed under the guidelines of the Agneepath Agniveer Scheme and all the candidates will receive the scheme’s perks and benefits.
The notifications were released on 16 February 2023 and the application procedure commenced on the same day. Applicants will have to apply online mode and the authorities will scrutinise the received application in order to shortlist the candidates for the selection procedure for the latest rec recruitment.
The last date to apply for the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment has been declared as 15 March 2023. Further, schedules, eligibility criteria, application procedure, and much more information have been released by the Indian Army which the candIdates must check prior to application.
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment|
|Name of the Scheme||Agneepath Agniveer|
|Post||Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET|
|Number of Vacancies||To be Announced|
|Application Commencement||16 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||15 March 2023|
|Selection Procedure||Phase I: Online Common Entrance Examination in Computer-Based Mode|
Phase II: Recruitment Rally by the ZROs at the respective Rally Venue
|Computer-Based Exam Date||From 17 April 2023|
Agniveer Nursing Assistant Vacancies in Indian Army
The regional AROs and ZROs are responsible for conducting the recruitment of candidates in the Indian Army. The candidates need to check the individual recruitment processes and details as applicable to them. The guidelines and procedures shall be the same. However, there can be varied differences depending on the applicability. The candidates need to further observe that the authorities have not yet disclosed the precise number of vacancies or even a tentative number of openings. The aspirants will have to await a proper declaration to get educated on the precise number of vacant posts.
We shall update this article with all the latest information and details regarding the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment of the Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET. Hence, the candidates must check this space on a regular basis to obtain all the updates.
Indian Army Agneepath Agniveer Salary
The Government of India has announced that the candidates who will be recruited as Agniveers in the Indian Army will be paid the following salary per month on the basis of the year since their recruitment:
|S.No.||Year of Service||Per Month Salary or Remuneration||In Hand Monthly Salary|
|1.||First||Rs. 30,000||Rs. 21,000|
|2.||Second||Rs. 33,000||Rs. 23,100|
|3.||Third||Rs. 36,500||Rs. 25,580|
|4.||Fourth||Rs. 40,000||Rs. 28,000|
|5.||Post Service of Four Years||Rs 11.71 Lakh (Seva Nidhi)||–|
Indian Army Agneepath Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who are applying for the post of Nursing Assistant under the Agneepath Scheme in the Indian Army must ensure that they are eligible for the recruitment. The candidates who are not enough qualified for recruitment as Nursing Assistants will not be recruited for the respective posts. The ensuing conditions have been listed by the authorities at the Indian Army for the latest recruitment of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET:
- Only candidates who are citizens of India can apply for the recruitment of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET in the Indian Army under the scheme of Agneepath Agniveers in the Indian Army.
- The minimum age criteria have been declared as 17 and Half Years. Aspirants below that age limit shall not be allowed to appear for the recruitment scheme.
- Further, the upper age limit has been declared as 23 Years. The candidates should not be more than 23 years as on 1 October 2023 if they wish to get recruited.
- The aspirants must have at least passed Class 12 or Intermediate or equivalent in order to get recruited.
- Applicants should have attained educational qualifications in the field of Medical Sciences. This implies that the subject combination must be Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology.
- The education must have been obtained from a recognised board in India.
- The candidates should have scored at least 50% marks as an aggregate in Class 12 or equivalent with a minimum of 40% marks in each subject.
- Aspirants must make sure that their height is 157 cm.
- Further, the weight criteria have been declared to follow the height, weight, and age proportion.
- The candidates must be able to expand their chest to a limit of 5 cm at least.
Also Read: Indian Navy Agniveer MR/ SSR Result 2023
Documents for Agneepath Nursing Assistant Recruitment
Aspirants who wish to apply for the latest recruitment of the Indian Army of Agniveers will have to make sure that they are eligible and are also able to produce the ensuing documents in order to fulfil the criteria and get verified:
- Photographs of the Applicants
- Signature of the Applicant
- Photo Identity Cards such as Aadhar Cards issued by the Government of India
- Date of Birth Proof
- Matriculation Certificate or Class 10 Certificate
- Intermediate or equivalent Marksheet or Marks Memo
- Category Certificate, if applicable and required
- Specially abled Candidate Proof, if applicable
- Residence Proof
- Domicile of the Candidate, if Applicable
- NCC Certificate or Sports Category Certificate in order to obtain the bonus, if available
- Other Important Documents required for the verification of eligibility of the Candidate
Apply for Army Nursing Assistant Recruitment
Potential Applicants for the post of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET as Aginveers in the Indian Army under the Agneeopath Scheme of the Government of India will have to follow the ensuing steps in order to apply:
- Open the official recruitment portal of the Indian Army at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- The Verification page will appear on the screen and the candidates will be required to enter the captcha code and tap on the option of Enter Website in order to access the portal.
- Check the section of JCO / OR / Agniveer Enrolment.
- Click on the option of JCO / OR / Agniveer Apply / Login.
- The Join Indian Army Login page will open up on the screen.
- The candidates who have not already registered on the portal of Join Indian Army will have to check the section of New Register (नया पंजीकरण).
- Tap on the option of Registration.
- The candidates must have an Aadhar Card/ Matriculation Certificate, a Scanned Copy of a Signature of Size Between 5 KB to 10 KB, a Soft Copy of the Latest Photo of Size Between 5 KB to 20 KB, an Aadhar Linked Mobile for Receiving OTP, Active Email ID, Mark Sheet of Qualifying Course, and Address Details prepared as pre-requisites for the application.
- Tap on the option of Continue and the Important Instructions to Fill Online Application Form will open up on the screen.
- Click on Continue and the Registration procedures will open up on the screen.
- Further, create the credentials for the purpose of Login.
- On the Join Indian Army Login, check the Already Registered(पहले से पंजीकृत) section.
- Enter the Username, Password, and Captcha.
- Tap on Login.
- Click on the link to Apply for the Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment.
- The Application Form will appear on the screen.
- Enter all the Details very carefully.
- Upload the necessary Documents.
- Further, pay the Application Fee amount.
- Lastly, tap on the option to Submit.
Indian Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Application Fee
In order to process the application forms, the candidates will be required to pay the necessary application fee amount. The authorities have declared that the applicants do not have to pay any application fee. However, they have to pay a certain amount as the examination fees. The authorities at the Join Indian Army have strictly declared that the amount has to be paid online mode and the amount has been announced as Rs. 250. The candidates will have to bear the additional and transactional charges as applicable to the candidates. The following online payment methods have been declared by the authorities:
- Payment Gateway Portal through Maestro, Master Card, VISA, Rupay Cards, Credit Cards, and Debit Cards of any bank as approved by the authorities at the Government of India
- Internet banking of SBI and other banks as approved by the authorities at the Government of India
- UPI (Bhim)
Selection Process for Agneepath Nursing Assistant Bharti
The candidates need to observe that they will be shortlisted for the recruitment process for the post of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET under the Agneepath Agniveer Scheme in the Indian Army on the basis of the information they mention in the application forms. Further, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the recruitment process in two phases. The phases for the recruitment are as follows:
- Phase I: Online Common Entrance Examination in Computer-Based Mode
- Phase II: Recruitment Rally by the ZROs at the respective Rally Venue
The authorities will also allow bonus marks to the candidates qualifying for the same. The candidates will be provided bonus marks in the computer-based examination on the basis of the following criterion:
|S.No.||Category||Bonus Marks Allocated to the Candidates|
|1.||Approved Relative of a Soldier (Son of Servicemen SOS and Ex-Servicemen SOEX,|
War Widow SOWW and Widow of Ex-Servicemen SOW, Adopted Son or Son-in-law of a war widow who has no
son, and legally adopted son of serving Soldier or ExServicemen)
|2.||Sportsman in Approved Sports||20 Marks for International Representation |
15 Marks for Senior or Junior National level Representation
10 Marks for College or University level in Inter University
10 Marks for State Level in the National Level in Khelo India Games Representation
5 Marks for District Level at the State Level Championship Games Representation
5 Marks for State School Team Level in the events organised by the All India School Games Federation Representation
|3.||NCC Certificate Holder||5 Marks for A Certificate |
10 Marks for B Certificate
15 Marks for C Certificate
20 Marks for C Certificate and Participation in the Republic Day Parade
ARO/ZRO Wise Agniveer Recruitment Notification
|S.No.||Name of the HQ or ZRO Zone||Notification Link|
|1.||RO (HQ) Jalandhar||Download|
|6.||HBQ RTG Bangalore||Download|
|7.||ARO, ZRO, and HQ Notifications Full List||Download|
|Official Portal||Join Indian Army|
|Apply||Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment Direct Application Link|
|Login||Join Indian Army Portal Login Page|
|Register||Join Indian Army Registration Form|
The last date to apply for the latest Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023 of Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant SOL TECH NA and Soldier Technical Nursing Assistant Veterinary NA VET posts has been declared as 15 March 2023.
The authorities will conduct the computer based written examination for the Agneepath Agniveer Recruitment of Nursing Assistant Posts in the Indian Army from 17 April 2023.