Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Armed Forces Medical Services recently released a short notice to inform regarding vacancies of Medical Officers. They released a detailed notification to inform the aspirants regarding the complete information on the recruitment. The candidates will have to check the notification and apply for it accordingly. They have informed the aspirants of a few recruitment details, which are available in the following article. Read further to know everything regarding the Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment.
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023
From 12 August 2023, the authorities at Armed Forces Medical Services will start the application procedure for the post of Medical Officer. The AFMS will recruit 650 MOs in the department. For the same, they are inviting online applications till 10 September 2023. The aspirants must check their eligibility and apply before the deadline. The post is strictly for MBBS Graduates or candidates with higher education qualifications.
The authorities will recruit eligible candidates who will qualify the recruitment process. The aspirants must apply on the portal of www.amcsscentry.gov.in once the application link is activated.
Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment
|Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment
|Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS
|Number of Vacancies
|Interview and Document Verification
|Reopen Date: 16 Ocotber 2023
|Last Date to Apply
|12 November 2023
|To be Announced
Medical Officer Vacancies in Armed Forces Medical Services
The Armed Forces Medical Services have announced a total of 650 vacancies for the post of Medical Officers. The candidates who are interested in applying must observe that 585 openings for men and 65 vacant posts are reserved for women candidates. It is anticipated that the authorities will divide the available vacancies as per the reservation criteria of the Government of India. The details of the precise number of openings for different categories can be checked in the notification.
Eligibility Criteria for Medical Officer Recruitment in AFMS
The candidates who are eligible for the post of Medical Officer shall only be recruited for the post. The AFMS has announced the conditions which the aspirants need to fulfil. An ineligible candidate will not be selected for the post. Thus, observe the subsequent criterion which needs to be compulsory needs to be satisfied by the applicants:
- Only Indian citizens can apply for the recruitment of Medical Officers in Army AFMS.
- The candidate should have been born on or after 2 January 1988. Any candidate younger than that shall not be allowed to appear for the recruitment procedures.
- The upper age limit has been announced as 30 years for candidates who are graduates. However, the upper age limit is expandable up to 35 years if the candidate is a postgraduate.
- The candidate should hold an MBBS degree from a recognised college or institution.
- Furthermore, the candidate should have passed MBBS in not more than two attempts.
- The candidates who have taken more than 2 attempts to qualify the Part I and II of the MBA degree will be considered ineligible.
- The applicant must have completed their internship on or before 10 September 2023.
- A postgraduate candidate can also apply.
- The candidate must possess the required documents at the time of the interview.
Documents required for AFMS Medical Officer Application
The applicants for the post of Medical Officer in Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS must submit the following documents while applying for recruitment. Any further updates in the documents as per the detailed notification will be provided here:
- Photo identity of the candidate such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID Card, Driving Licence, PAN Card, or any other.
- Matriculation Certificate of the Candidate shall serve as the Birth Certificate. 4
- Degree and Marksheets of MBBS or higher education in Medical Line.
- Photograph of the Candidate.
- Signature of the Candidate.
Apply Online for Army Medical Officer Recruitment
The application for the Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment will commence in online mode. The authorities will start the application procedure on 12 August. The aspirants need to apply before 10 September 2023. Once the application link is active on the portal, the candidates can apply by following these simple steps:
- Visit the official portal for Armed Forces Medical Services at www.amcsscentry.gov.in.
- On the main page, check the Recruitment section.
- Tap on the link to fill out the application form for the Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Enter the details of the Candidate as required in the form.
- Review each detail carefully and tap on Next.
- The next step is to upload the necessary documents required for the application.
- The candidates will have to check the instructions pertaining to the upload of the documents before submission.
- Finally, pay the application fee for the recruitment in modes of payment that are made available.
- Lastly, tap on the option of Submit to finally apply.
www.amcsscentry.gov.in Army MO Application Fee
The authorities have not announced the application fee for the recruitment. However, in case they charge an Application Fee, the candidates will have to pay it using an online payment method such as Net Banking or Credit or Debit card. If the authorities require the candidates to pay the fee offline, the candidates will probably be instructed to do so through a bank challan. The exact information pertaining to the application fee will be updated here soon.
Armed Forces Medical Services Medical Officer Selection Procedure
The authorities will be publishing the call letters of the applicants online. The candidates will be required to download their respective admit card and furnish it on the day of the interview. The interview will be conducted in Delhi and the date will be notified soon. On the basis of the performance of the Candidate in the interview, they will be recruited. The candidates will also have to produce the documents on the day of the interview for verification purposes.
AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS
|Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment Direct Application Link
When will the detailed notification of Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023 be released?
The detailed notification for the Recruitment of Medical Officers Recruitment in the Armed Forces Medical Service is released on 12 August 2023.
Where can I apply for the Recruitment of Medical Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services?
The aspirants for the post of Medical Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services will have to apply online on the portal of www.amcsscentry.gov.in from 12 August 2023 till 10 September 2023.
How many vacancies have been announced for Medical Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services?
A total of 650 openings for the post of Medical Officer in the Armed Forces Medical Services are available. Five hundred eighty-five of these are reserved for male candidates, while 65 posts are for female candidates. It is expected that the authorities will further reserve certain posts depending upon the categories and reservation criteria of the government. All the details about the vacancies of Medical Officers in AFMS will be released in the detailed notification.
When and where will the interview for recruiting Medical Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS be conducted?
The interview for the recruitment of Medical Officers in Armed Forces Medical Services AFMS will be conducted soon in Delhi. The exact date for the interview will be updated here. Keep checking this space for all the latest information pertaining to the Army AFMS Medical Officer Recruitment 2023.