APVVP Recruitment 2020 Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist, Dental Asst Surgeon: Online application form submission for the selection process has begun from 19th June 2020 at 5 pm and will end on 18th July 2020. Aspirants can now fill the form for civil asst surgeon specialist, dental asst surgeon post. Application forms are available on the official portal of APVVP @apvvp.ap.gov.in & cfw.ap.nic.in. To know more details regarding APVVP recruitment 2020 civil asst surgeon, dental asst surgeon, & their eligibility criteria, selection process candidates can read this article thoroughly.
Andhra Pradesh Vaidya Vidhana Parishad conduct examination for various post in AP state. Candidate living in the state can apply online from the official portal. Before filling the application, form applicants check the eligibility criteria for the vacant post. On the official site, Andhra Pradesh govt has announced the notice in which they have given every detail about a different job. Date of exam will also be available after the registration process will be executed.
Andhra Pradesh VVP Recruitment 2020 – Application Form
Applicants fulfill the application form with accurate information only. Before submission of the form you need to attach documents on the form then you can submit the form. Andhra Pradesh government come up with a total of 723 unfilled vacancies for both civil asst surgeon specialist, dental asst surgeon. 692 jobs are allotted to CAS specialist and 32 openings for DAS. Interested candidate has enough time to submit the application form. So do register yourself on APVVP portal before 18th July 2020.
AP Vaidya Vidhana Parishad Recruitment 2020 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||National Health Mission|
|Post Name||Civil Asst Surgeon Specialist (CAS), Dental Asst Surgeon (DAS)|
|Total Number of Unfilled Posts||723|
|Starting Date of Application Submission||19th June 2020|
|End Date of Form Submission||18th July 2020|
|Application Form Availability Status||Available Now|
|Pay for DAS/ CAS||53500 Rupees per month|
|Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Name of City||Vijayawada|
Check the Official Notice PDF –> Click Here
Vacancy Info for APVVP Recruitment 2020
Total Vacancy for DAS – 31 posts
Total Vacancy for CAS – 692 posts
|Name of Post||Number of Posts|
APVVP Recruitment 2020 Application Fees
Application Form Charges for SC and ST – 1000 Rupees
Application Form Fee for OC and BS – 1500 Rupees
Pay the charges of application form by SB collect. We have given the direct link of it click here – SB collect
Andhra Pradesh VVP Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
Age Limit: The maximum age of the applicant must be 42 years or less than 42, but more than it will not be considered by officials.
Education Qualification: Applicants applying for CAS should have Diploma/PG Degree/DNB in that speciality or equivalent qualification involved in the Schedule -I of the MCI Act, 1956 as changed from time to time and from an Institute approved by the Medical Council of India.
Check Here >>> Kerala Plus Two Result 2020
For DAS candidates must have passed the BDS or its alike qualification from any recognized college/ university.
Documents Required for 2020 APVVP Recruitment
The certificates we have mentioned below will be needed at the time of form submission. Candidates have to upload the scan copy of these document on the official portal of APVVP.
- Marks Sheet of PG / Diploma/ DNB or any other equivalent competence.
- Applicants need to submit certificates of 4th class to 10th class from the school or tehsildar in case of private education otherwise candidate will not eligible for the exam.
- SC/ST/BC applicant has to provide caste certificate, otherwise they will be considered as OC.
- For DOB upload SSC documents or its equivalent.
- Registration document issued by Medical Council Andhra Pradesh formed below MCI Act.
- Service document from the supervising officer involved (DM & HO/ DCHS/ Any other authority who selected candidate). In lack of which the claimant will not be granted any weightage.
- If the applicant is disabled, then disability certificate declared by SADAREM
- Documents of Post Graduate Degree / Diploma/DNB/ or any other equivalent expertise.
Also Check- AP ICET Application Form 2020
Released Here >> MBOSE HSSLC Result 2020 date
APVVP Recruitment Procedure 2020
Civil Asst Surgeon:
- For CAS, applicants will get marks out of 100.
- 65% of marks will be given on the basis of scored gained by candidates in PG degree/ Diploma or any corresponding qualification.
- 10% is for PG degree/ Diploma and any corresponding qualification.
For more view notice on the official website.
Dental Asst Surgeon:
Check Here >>> TN 12th public Result 2020 Date
- 75 percent of marks will be furnished from the scores secured by applicants in BDS all year or its comparable qualification.
- Up to 15% number will be given to the doctors who are operating on the base of agreement.
- 10 marks suitable, one number will be proffered each year completed from the qualifying exam passing date.
- Applicants must be working for a least of 6 months of constant assistance at contract medical officer.
Method to Apply for APVVP Recruitment 2020
Applicants who have not filled the application form for DAS/ CAS yet, they can check the detailed info about how to apply for these posts. Follow the steps as we have written below or we will also provide the direct link by which applicant can fill the form easily.
Step 1st: Candidate should visit official portal of National Health Mission @cfw.ap.nic.in.
Step 2nd: Homepage of the website will open on the screen, then you will see the link of “Online Application -DAS, CAS 2020”.
Step 3rd: Click on the link.
Step 4th: Then on the next tab, you have to hit the “APVVP Online Application ” link.
Step 5th: If you already have an account, then log in with the credentials.
Jald aane wala hai CBSE Board 10th Results 2020
Step 6th: In case of a new user, click on “Register Here” link and get yourself registered by filling the info.
Step 7th: Then log in again, an application form will appear on the new page.
Step 8th: Enter all the information correctly and upload the certificates.
Step 9th: Submit the form and get a hardcopy of application form for future purpose.
Direct link to fill the Application Form — Check Here
Application forms are available online on the official portal. You can read the steps we have given above or click the direct link by which you can fill the application form.
Officials has announced total of 723 vacancies for both the post in which 692 unfilled posts are for CAS and 31 posts are for DAS.
The maximum age of the candidate should be 42 years. More than 42 years peoples are not eligible to apply for the job.
Application form fees for OC applicants is 1500 rupees.
Aspirants we hope that this article has helped you to know about APVVP Recruitment 2020. Anyone who have questions or any kind of difficulty related to this topic they may write it in the comment area given below, we will reply as soon as possible.