Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission released a new engagement notification for the position of Lecturer. The officials are inviting candidates for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment drive. Interested candidates can submit the application form to participate in the engagement drive.
As per the available schedule, the portal-psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Recruitment Form was released online on 24 January 2024. Let’s check out details like the application process, dates, eligibility and more on the following page.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024
The officials have released a total of 240 vacancies for the Lecturer position, which are broadly divided into different subjects. The selected ones will be posted in the Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service. The whole application process is being organized online. The application process is scheduled to end on 13 February 2024.
So, make sure to submit the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Form before the deadline. The application fee also needs to be paid to submit the form. The application fee is Rs. 250/- and Rs 120/- is an examination fee. Candidates belonging to the SC, ST, BC, PBD, Ex-Servicemen and others are exempted from paying the examination fee.
Andhra Pradesh Lecturer Recruitment 2024: An Overview
|Name of the Authority
|Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
|Name of the post
|Government Degree Colleges in A.P. Collegiate Education Service
|Number of Vacancies
|240 Vacant Posts
|Application Form Availability Status
|Application Form Availability Mode
|Authorized Web Portal
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must not skip the eligibility criteria as it is an important factor in the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment drive. It is compulsory to attain the mentioned condition. Or else, the candidate’s candidature will be rejected. The following are the detailed eligibility criteria:
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18, and the maximum age should be 42. The age will be calculated as of 1 July 2024.
- Applicants must have a good equivalent Grade of B on the 7-point scale with letter grades O, A, B, C, D, E and F at the master’s Degree level, in the respective subject from the educational institute recognized in India.
- Aspirants should have passed the National Eligibility Test, i.e., NET for lecturer position, which is organized by UGC, CSIR or similar tests accredited by the UGC or SLET organized by the University Concerned.
portal-psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Recruitment Vacancies
The officials have advertised 240 vacancies for the Lecturer position. These vacancies are further divided into multiple subjects. Refer to the table available below to check Subject-Wise Vacancy details:
|Post Code No.
|Name of the Subject
|No. of vacancies
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024: Important Dates
|Issuance of the recruitment notification
|30 December 2023
|Commencement of the application process
|24 January 2024
|The last date to submit the application form
|13 February 2024
|Publication of the admit card
|To be announced
|Date of the written examination
|April/ May 2024
How to apply for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024?
Applicants who are unaware of the procedure which will help in applying for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment can check the following section. Below is the step-by-step guide for submitting the application form:
- Start the process by going to the APPSC official website through this link address: https://portal-psc.ap.gov.in/
- The landing page will open on the screen holding three options, tap the APPSC Website link, and the home page will open on the screen.
- Now, you will see various options on the right side of the page.
- Find and click on the One Time Registration option, and the registration form will open on the respective device.
- Provide all requested details and submit them to complete the online registration process.
- Afterwards, go back to the home page and tap the Online Application Submission option.
- Furthermore, the login page will open. Provide the particulars and log in to access the Lecturer Application form.
- Start noting details on the application form and proceed with the application process.
- Furthermore, upload the scanned files of the requested documents and then the last step will remain.
- Finally, pay the application fee (If Asked) and review the whole application again.
- Tap the submit button to complete the application process and keep its printout for future use.
APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2024: Important Links
|Visit the Portal
|APPSC Website Link
|APPSC Lecturer Application Link
|Get the Notification Link
|APPSC Lecturer Recruitment Advertisement Link
|Follow for the latest updates
|NVSHQ, Home Page
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the selection process for the APPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2023?
The authority will first conduct the online application process. After that, eligible ones will be called for the written examination. Now, the shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Computer Proficiency Test, where final selection will be made.
When will the officials release the portal-psc.ap.gov.in Lecturer Recruitment Form?
As per the notification for the lecturer post, the authority released the application form on 24 January 2024. The same application link will be deactivated on 13 February 2024.
What is the pay scale for the Andhra Pradesh Lecturer position?
Applicants getting selected for the APPSC Lecturer position will get the Scale of Pay Rs.57,700 – 1,82,400 (Academic Level 10) Revised UGC Pay Scale, 2016.