APGV Grama Application Status check here | AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment | Application Form | Notification 2019 @ gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in: Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy, the new C.M of Andhra Pradesh promised the citizens of rural areas of the state to provide employment to them while he sown-in as the new CM of the state on 30th May 2019. In this article, we have shared all information about the AP Grama Volunteer 2019, how to apply for APGV 2019 recruitment and online apply for AP Grama Volunteer Application Form 2019. He announced and open the recruitment drive under which 4 lakh jobs will be provided to the youth living in various villages of the state.
Latest Update: APGV merit list and result to be out on 1st Aug 2019 as per NEWS. Click here to read about merit list.
Check AP Grama Application Approve/Rejection status now.
Direct link provided below, Keep checking this page for latest updates.
Under this APGV recruitment, 4 lakh eligible candidates will be selected for the post of Grama Volunteer/ Village Volunteer. The AP GV application process is expected to start in the 2nd week of June 2019 and by 15th August 2019, the recruitment process is supposed to be completed as per the announcement made by the CM.
Interested candidates can submit their AP Grama Volunteer application within the stipulated dates. We will also provide the application link here on this page so that applicants can apply easily. For all the details related to AP Gram Volunteer Application form 2019, Status check readers should read the complete article and visit this page more frequently.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment||AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019|
|Category||APGV Application form 2019|
|Conducting Authority||Government of AP|
|Post||Grama Volunteer/ Village Volunteer|
|Total vacancy||Nearly 433126 posts|
|Age Limit||18 to 35 years|
|Application dates||22nd June 2019|
|Mode of registration||Online/ Offline|
|Minimum Education Qualification||Degree For Cities|
Intermediate For Villages
10th Class (తండాల్లో)
|Application Registration portal|| http://gramavolunteer.ap.gov.in |
Direct link to apply online for registration provided below
Selected candidate will be paid a monthly salary of Rs.5000/-.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Important Dates 2019
Those who are interested in this upcoming recruitment drive can have a quick look at the important dates shared below-
|APGV Event||Important Dates|
|Notification Releases on|
(నోటిఫికేషన్ జారీ )
|22nd June 2019|
|Online Application starts|
(దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణ ప్రారంభం)
|24th June 2019|
|Last date for application form|
(దరఖాస్తుల స్వీకరణకు చివరి తేదీ )
|05th July 2019|
|10th July 2019|
(మండల , పట్టణ స్థాయిలో ఇంటర్వ్యూలు)
|11th July 2019 to 25th July 2019|
|Announcement of Selection Merit List|
(ఎంపికైన వారి జాబితా వెల్లడి )
|01st August 2019|
(ఎంపికైన వారికి శిక్షణ)
|10th August 2019|
|Date of joining|
(విధుల్లో చేరాల్సిన తేదీ)
|15th August 2019|
AP Village Volunteer Recruitment District-wise Villages and Vacancy Details
Under this recruitment drive, candidates will be selected in a huge number for all the villages in each district of the state. However, the exact number of vacancies under this recruitment process will be updated later after the release of detailed notification.
There are total 13 districts in Andhra Pradesh and each district has various number of villages. AP government has announced this recruitment drive in order to provide employment to the unemployed youth of the state.
Below you can check the number of villages district-wise in the state of Andhra Pradesh and also the district-wise distribution of all the Gram Volunteer posts-
|Name of the districts||Total villages district-wise||No of Grama Volunteer Posts|
|Sri Potti Sriramulu Nellore||1192||10,000|
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment Selection Process 2019
Candidates are selected for the post of Gram Volunteer probably on the basis of merit in the qualifying exam and other eligibility requirements. However, it is not clear yet that what will be selection process and what will be parameters on the basis of which suitable candidate will be selected for the post of APGV.
To know the selection process of the AP Gram Volunteers, you should wait for the release of detailed notification for this particular recruitment drive. Once the information about the selection criteria will be out we will update the same here.
APGV Application Form Eligibility Criteria 2019
Eligibility criteria is an important factor that decides the selection of the candidates. So before filling the application, it is compulsory for the candidates to check the eligibility requirements and fill the application form only if they satisfy all the eligibility conditions. This is because candidates found ineligible at any stage of the selection process shall be disqualified.
The detailed eligibility requirement details for AP Grama Volunteer will be updated soon. Till then candidates have a look at the basic eligibility conditions given below that all applicants should satisfy before applying.
- Applicants should belong to the state of Andhra Pradesh and should possess a domicile certificate issued by the competent authority.
- It is expected that the post of Gram Volunteer will be open for male as well female candidates. It means both male and female applicants can apply for this post.
- The minimum age of the applicant should be 18 years as on the date of recruitment.
- The upper age limit of candidates should be 39 years on the recruitment date.
Candidates should also fulfill the educational qualification criteria.
- The minimum qualification required for this post will be class 10th/ Intermediate.
AP Grama Volunteer Application Process 2019
In order to participate in the recruitment drive, interested candidates have to submit an application first. AP Grama Volunteer Application form can be made available through online or offline mode.
Here are some of the points which applicants should follow and keep in mind while filling the application-
- They should submit the application only through the application mode specified by the conducting authority.
- They must go through the official information brochure and should follow all the instructions and guidelines mentioned on it.
- Only eligible candidates should apply.
- Applicants should have a valid mobile number and an email ID. This can be used as a communication tool by the conducting authority.
- They must keep all the testimonials and documents ready with them before filling the applications.
- They must upload or attach the scanned copy/ printed copy all the required documents in the application form in the prescribed format.
- All the entries in the application should be filled clearly and with utmost care.
- Incomplete and inaccurate applications shall be rejected.
- They must ensure that they submit the application form before the last date as application received after the due date will not be considered.
- They should keep a copy of the application number and filled in application form with them for future correspondences.
How to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019
Application can be filled either through the online mode or offline mode. If application forms will be issued in offline mode, then the candidates interested have to avail the application form from the concerned department and have to fill the entries and have to submit it to the respective office along with all the necessary details.
In case, registration forms will be issued through the online mode, applicants can follow the general procedure shared below to submit the online application-
- Visit the official website of the responsible authority.
- Select AP Grama Volunteer Application link.
- Click on registration link.
- Read all the instructions carefully before filling the entries.
- Application form will appear.
- Enter all the required details carefully in the fields provided.
- Upload the required documents as per the specified format.
- Check and preview the application particulars carefully before final submission.
- Click on final submission.
- Take the printout of the filled in application form and retain it for future references.
AP GV Online Application fee 2019
As per the information available currently, the application for this recruitment is absolutely free. It means applicants do not have to pay any application fee.
In case of any new update or change in the policy related to application fee, we will be update the same here.
Check APGV Recruitment Application Status
After the submission of application, applicants may get a chance to check their application status. They might be given an opportunity by which they can check their track their processing status of the application submitted by them.
In order to check the status, they must have their application number or any other related information. They have to go to the official website and have to select the relevant option. By providing the valid credentials they will get details of their application status.
Documents verification will be an important part of every selection process. the Once Application process will be completed; the conducting authority will scrutinize the applications. On the basis of scrutiny of applications, applicants will be invited for the process of document verification. They have to report to the verification center on the date, time and venue specified to them. They are required to carry all their original documents with the photocopy of each at the verification venue.
Candidates must keep following documents ready with them at the time of application and document verification-
- SSC/HSC mark sheets and certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Aadhaar card
- Community certificate issued by competent authority
- Domicile certificate issued by competent authority
- Medical certificate (Physically handicapped candidates)
- Other relevant document
Without the required document, no applicants will be able to attend the verification process.
Selection process may also follow a particular reservation criterion as per the discretion of the Government of Andhra Pradesh. All the information about category-wise reservation applicable to AP Grama Volunteer recruitment will be provided here soon.
APGV TENTATIVE TIME LINE:
|Notification inviting applications||23/24-06-2019|
|Receipt of application||24-06-2019 to 05-07-2019|
|Scrutiny of applications By||10-07-2019|
|Interviews by Selection Committee||11-07-2019 to 25-07-2019|
|Intimation letters to selected Volunteers.||01-08-2019|
|Induction and training programme||05-08-2019 to 10-08-2019|
|Positioning of volunteers||15-08-2019|
- Application process has been started now.
- Interested candidates should submit the application form in time.
- Offline application forms can be availed from the concerned department and online application forms will be made available on the website of authority concerned.
- Readers should also note that the information provided above is not completely official and based on information from various online sources. Therefore, they should wait for the release of official notification which is going to release soon.
- Candidates should stay in contact with this page for all the latest updates about the AP Grama recruitment 2019.