AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment (Open): High Court of Andhra Pradesh is inviting candidates for the post of Civil Judge (Junior Division). The officials are all set to recruit eligible candidates for the Andhra Pradesh State Judicial Service. A total of 30 vacancies have been released by the authorities. Out of this, 24 vacancies have been released for direct recruitment and the remaining vacancies are for recruitment by transfer. Candidates interested in the post are advised to apply for the Andhra Pradesh HC Civil Judge Recruitment.
However, the application form has not been released as of now. As per the official recruitment advertisement, the application window will open on 17th March 2023. The official website of the AP High Court is going to include every recruitment-related link. Go through the page and get all the important information on the AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023.
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment 2023 Notification
The officials made the announcement of the vacancies on 7th March 2023 by releasing the recruitment notification. The notification consists of every small detail related to the recruitment that every candidate must be aware of before the recruitment. The notification has been provided in pdf format. Aspirants are informed that the application should be submitted a few days before the last day. As website traffic can be faced on the last AP HC Civil Judge Application day.
The day on which the application link will get deactivated is 6th April 2023. The application process is now stress-free with the direct application link attached at the bottom of this article. Readers will know the details such as vacancies, the whole application process, important dates, etc. after reading this article completely.
hc.ap.nic.in Civil Judge Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Name of the Authority||Andhra Pradesh High Court|
|Name of the Post||Civil Judge|
|Number of Vacant Seats||30 Vacancy Posts|
|Selection Process||Through CBT|
|Application Form Accessibility Status||Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
Andhra Pradesh HC Civil Judge Recruitment: Important Dates
|Publication of Recruitment Notification||07th March 2023|
|Commencement of online application||17th March 2023|
|Last date to submit the online application||06th April 2023|
|Display of the Hall Ticket||15th April 2023|
|Computer-Based Test Date||24th April 2023|
|Publication of the Answer Key||27th April 2023|
|Declaration of the Result||To be announced|
ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ హైకోర్టు సివిల్ జడ్జి రిక్రూట్మెంట్ Eligibility
The following paragraph has been prepared especially for the eligibility section. It will provide the eligibility information mentioned by the concerned authority for the Civil Judge post. Given below is the eligibility conditions that need to be fulfilled by every interested candidate:
- The maximum age of the candidates applying for direct recruitment should not be 35 years old or more as on 1st March 2023.
- Applicants applying for the Andhra Pradesh HC Civil Judge Recruitment by transfer should not have completed the age of 48 years old as on 1st March 2023.
- Some relaxation in the upper age limit is applicable for candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- Direct Recruitment: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in Law from a university recognized by the government of India.
- Recruitment By Transfer: Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree in Law from a university recognized by the government of India. They must be a member or probationer of the respective fields mentioned in the notification.
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment Vacancies
|Category||Direct Recruitment||Transfer Recruitment|
|Backward Classes A||02||00|
|Backward Classes B||01||00|
|Backward Classes C||01||00|
|Backward Classes D||01||00|
|Backward Classes E||01||00|
|Total||24 Vacancies||06 Vacancies|
How to apply online for the AP High Court Recruitment 2023?
The following paragraph has been prepared to provide the application procedure in detail. Here are the steps through which candidates can apply for the AP HC Civil Judge Recruitment easily:
- The first step in the recruitment process is to visit the official web portal of Andhra Pradesh High Court i.e., https://hc.ap.nic.in/
- The home page will get open with this link and you will have to scroll down the page till the end.
- At the bottom, you will find the Recruitment option. Click on it just once.
- This link will lead the user to a new tab which will include recruitment-related activities.
- Now, you will be able to find the link to the application form and click on it.
- Finally, the application form page will get open on the device. Tap on the registration option.
- Get yourself registered by providing the registration details and get access to the application form.
- Now, start the application form by providing the personal, educational and other details to the application form.
- After that, you must upload the documents asked there within the size mentioned by the officials.
- Then the application submission process needs to be completed by paying the fee asked by the authority.
- Finally, all the steps are completed in this step. You just need to recheck the whole application form and do the final submission.
AP High Court Civil Judge Recruitment: Important Links
|Visit the official website||AP High Court Portal|
|Apply Online||Available Now|
|Read the Advertisement||AP HC Civil Judge Recruitment Advertisement|
|For more updates, check||NVSHQ, Website Link|
Frequently Asked Questions
The officials are going to release the application form on 17th March 2023.
Applicants belonging to the unreserved/ EWS/ BC category will have to pay Rs. 1,500/- as an application fee. Candidates of the SC/ ST/ PH category will have to pay Rs. 750/- as an application fee.
Aspirants getting selected for the post of Civil Judge will get a pay scale of Rs. 77,840/- to Rs. 1,36,520/-