AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Online Form 2020 CWF AP Recruitment: Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh is inviting the applications from the job seekers on the post of Civil Assistant Surgeons. Interested candidates can apply online for the released vacancies. Selected Civil Assistant Surgeons come under the control of Director of Public Health & Family Welfare, Andhra Pradesh.
- 1 AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Online Form 2020
- 2 CWF AP Recruitment 2020
- 3 Eligibility Criteria
- 4 How To Apply for AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Online Form
- 5 AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Recruitment Selection Process
AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Online Form 2020
The application submission process to apply for the CEF AP recruitment is still on. Interested candidates can check their eligibility here and then apply online for the vacant posts. At the bottom of this post, you will get a link too that will take you to the application form. To apply for the aforementioned vacancies all you need is to read this article carefully and then click on the given link. To make it easy for you to fill the application form here we have compiled the stepwise instructions too. So, scroll down the page to grab all information about this recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeons in Andhra Pradesh.
CWF AP Recruitment 2020: Overview
|Sub Category||State Government Job|
|State Name||Andhra Pradesh|
|Name of Post||Civil Assistant Surgeons|
|Department Name||Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh|
|Official Website||apvvp.ap.gov.in and cfw.ap.nic.in|
CWF AP Recruitment 2020
Government of Andhra Pradesh released the notification for the recruitment of Civil Assistant Surgeons. The Commissionerate of Health and Family Welfare (CFW), Andhra Pradesh released a total of 665 vacancies. Here have a look at the important dates associated with this recruitment;
- Online application submission process starts from 19 June 2020
- Last date to submit the applications online: 18 July 2020
The probation period for all 665 vacancies will be 3 years. During this period the selected candidates will get a consolidated pay of Rs 53,500/- PM. For the above mentioned vacancies, no reservation will be offered to the candidates from a reserved category like BC, SC & ST. Female candidates and local candidates will get the benefits of reservation according to the rules. To prove that any applicant is a local resident he/she has to submit a certificate from the Educational Institution(s) where he/she has studied during the said 4/7 years period. You can get the detailed information on this topic from the official notification of AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Recruitment. A link to read the notification is also given at the bottom of the article.
Read this section carefully before applying for the released vacancies of the surgeon in AP. If you fulfill all the demands based on age and educational qualification then only apply for the available vacancies else your application will get rejected.
- The applicant must have passed the MBBS degree exam from a college recognized by the Medical Council of India (MCI).
- The applicant must have completed an internship not later than 16-06-2020.
- The applicant must be registered (permanently) with the State Medical Council of Andhra Pradesh.
- The maximum age to apply for the available vacancies is less than 42 years.
- For the candidates from S.C’s and S.T’s & B.Cs categories the relaxation of 5 (five years) will be given.
- For ex-servicemen, the relaxation in upper age limit is 3 (Three) years in addition to the length of service in armed forces.
- For Physically Challenged persons the relaxation in the upper age limit is of 10 (Ten) years.
How To Apply for AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Online Form
If you fulfill the above mentioned criteria then you can apply for the released vacancies. If you don’t fulfill the above mentioned conditions and still you applied for the vacancies then your application will get rejected. Follow the below-given steps to apply online for the AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Recruitment 2020;
- Visit the official website of Commissionerate of Health Family Welfare @ http://cfw.ap.nic.in/
- On the home page of the website, you will get a link of ‘DPH&FW-Online Application Of Civil Assistant Surgeon’ click on it.
- A new page will appear on the screen. This page has the instructions about the vacant details, read them carefully.
- Now click on the DPHFW Online Application. Again a new page will appear on the screen. Enter all the asked details here.
- After submitting the asked details the application form will appear to fill it. Here you will have to upload a few documents as well. Now you can proceed to fee payment.
Keep a scanned copy of following documents ready with you before applying online for the available vacancies for MBBS pass-outs;
- MBBS aggregate of marks obtained in all the years in qualifying the examination.
- MBBS Degree Certificate / Provisional
- Internship completion certificate
- Certificate of permanent Registration in AP State Medical Council constituted under the MCI Act.
- SSC or equivalent certificate (for Date of Birth)
- Study Certificates from class IV to X from the school to prove local residence
- Copy of the latest Caste Certificate in case of SC/ST/BC
- Service certificate from the controlling officer concerned (DM&HO/DCHS / Any other authority who appointed the applicant) in case of Medical officer working on contract / Outsourcing basis
- The applicant will have to pay the application fee to submit the application form and to apply for the available vacancies. The application fee can be paid through debit card, credit card, or net banking.
- If you don’t have the option of net banking then you can submit the application fee to the following bank account; Account No: 913020053261532 of Axis Bank, Bhavanipuram, Vijayawada, IFSC Code: UTIB0001900.
- Each applicant will have to pay online an amount of Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only).
- The applications without fee will be rejected summarily.
- SC, ST, BC, and Physically Challenged persons are exempted from paying the application fee.
AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon Recruitment Selection Process
The selection of the candidates will be done based on their marks scored in the recruitment exam. The date of the written exam will be released soon. After selection, the selected person will be barred from private practices. Selected candidates will have to work anywhere in Andhra Pradesh only.
|Official Notification of AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon||Click Here|
|Apply Online AP CWF Civil Asst Surgeon||Click Here|
|Details about recruitment||Click Here|
If you have completed your MBBS then this recruitment announcement is a golden opportunity for you to serve the neediest person in Andhra Pradesh. If you want to apply for the aforementioned posts then do not wait till the last date and complete the process to apply for the vacancies soon. In case of any further queries feel free to write to us in the comment box below. We shall revert to you soon.