The Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board has advertised 250 vacancies for the post of Civil Assistant Surgeon. In this recruitment drive, the board has given the Directorate of Medical Education of the state to conduct the application process. For the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 only those applicants can apply who have obtained an MBBS degree.
Apart from this, there are several other eligibility conditions that the board has defined for this post. The applicants who satisfy each of these conditions will be able to submit the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023 on the website of the DME, AP. The dates specified for this online application process are 13 September to 5 October 2023.
During the above-mentioned timeline, the eligible applicants must submit their application forms, all required documents, and the application fee. Interested applicants can read the following article to learn other essential details concerning this recruitment process.
AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Notification
Before releasing the online application forms on its website, the department published the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Notification on 8 September 2023. All applicants willing to participate in this recruitment drive, need to read this notification in its entirety priorly.
We share the crucial specifics of this notification, including the eligibility criteria, the application process steps, the application fee, the selection method and more in this article.
DME AP Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment Drive||AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023|
|Announced By||Andhra Pradesh Medical Services Recruitment Board|
|Total Advertised Vacancies||250|
|Application Process Conducted By||Directorate of Medical Education, Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Submission for the Application Form||Online|
|Status of Availability of the Online Application Form||Available Now|
|Selection Method||Merit Basis|
|DME AP Official Website||https://dme.ap.nic.in/|
Andhra Pradesh Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
All the important dates associated with various events in the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 are given below.
|Name of the Event||Prescribed Date|
|Release date of the Notification||8 September 2023|
|Date of Availability of the Online Application Form||13 September 2023 (From 11:30 AM onwards)|
|Last date to Submit the Application Form and Fees||5 October 2023 (Up to 11:59 PM)|
|Date of Publication of the Merit List||To be Notified|
Who is Eligible to Apply For AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023?
Only those applicants who satisfy all the board’s requirements will be eligible to Apply For AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023. These requirements are related to the applicants’ age limit and educational qualifications. The complete details about these requirements for the advertised post at AP, DME are given below.
The maximum age limit decided by the board for the advertised post varies category-wise. For each category, the maximum age limit determined by the board is as follows:-
|Category||Maximum Age Limit (As of 8 September 2023)|
|OC||42 Years (Must have not been born before 1 July 1981)|
|SC, ST, BC and EWS||47 Years (Must have not been born before 1 July 1976)|
|ESM||50 Years (Must have not been born before 1 July 1973)|
|PWD||52 Years (Must have not been born before 1 July 1971)|
To apply for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023, the applicants must compulsorily possess the following educational qualifications:-
- The applicants must have cleared the degree examination for MBBS.
- The applicants who have acquired a qualification that is considered equivalent to the MBBS can also apply.
- The applicants must have obtained the certificate for the required educational qualification from an institute recognized by the Medical Council of India.
- The applicants must be registered with the AP State Medical Council on or before 24 September 2023.
Steps For AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023
To fill out the application form for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023, the applicants will have to go through the following steps on the department’s website.
- Enter the homepage of the official website of the DME, AP by using the URL- https://dme.ap.nic.in/.
- Find the relevant link on the homepage to apply for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023.
- After this, select the “New Registration” option on the next page and fill out the registration form.
- Complete the registration process and obtain the login credentials.
- Now, use these credentials on the login page for the recruitment drive and reach the application dashboard.
- Here, start to fill out the application form for the concerned post.
- Fill in all the required information in the application form and upload relevant documents in separate links.
- Finally, complete the application process by paying the prescribed application fee.
- You can submit the online application form now.
- Take a printout of the application form after submission for activities related to the selection process.
dme.ap.nic.in Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023 Required Documents
The applicants will have to upload the following documents to the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023 in the application process.
- A Consolidated Marks Memo for the MBBS Degree
- MBBS Degree Certificate
- A Registration Certificate for Permanent Registration in AP State Medical Council.
- 10th or Equivalent Pass Certificate as a Date of Birth Proof
- Study Certificates from Class 4th to 10th
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
- Contact Service Certificate
- COVID appointment certificate for applicants seeking COVID weightage
Civil Assistant Surgeon AP Application Fee 2023
The following are the details of the application fee, the applicants must pay while applying for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023. To pay this application fee, the applicants can use online payment methods.
|SC/ ST/ BC/ EWS/ PWD/ ESM||Rs. 500/-|
AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2023
In the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2023, the board will prepare a merit list for all shortlisted applicants. The board will consider their marks in the required educational qualifications to shortlist applicants for this merit list. Furthermore, some weightage will also be given to the applicants who opted for COVID-19 duties and services in rural/ tribal/ urban areas.
|Apply Online||AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Application Form 2023|
|Find More Details On||AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023 Notification|
|For Related Updates Follow||NVSHQ Homepage|
What is the deadline for the payment of the application fee for the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Recruitment 2023?
The deadline for the application fee submission is the same as that for the online application submission i.e. 5 October 2023.
When will the department release the merit list for the selection of applicants?
The department will share the notice for the release date of the merit soon on its official website.
Will there be an interview in the AP Civil Assistant Surgeon Selection Process 2023?
No, there will be no interview in the selection process.