The India Air Force has invited applications for the recruitment of young aspirants for the Air Force Agniveer 01/2024. The Indian males and females who are unmarried can start applying for recruitment beginning from the 27th of July, 2023. The last date for registration is August 20th, 2023. This can be seen as one of the finest opportunities for young candidates who want to serve the nation. The candidates can visit the official website of the Indian Air Force to fill up the Airforce Agniveer 01/2024 Online Form.
The official portal of the IAF Agniveer Vayu is https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/.At the end of this article also, we have provided a link that will become active on the start date of application only. Therefore the applicants can apply from there also.
Airforce Agniveer 01/2024 Online Form
The Indian Air Force is providing the opportunity for young aspirants to join one of the world’s finest Air Forces. The IAF has published the notification to recruit the Agniveers through the Air Force AgniveerVayu Entry( 01/2024).In this article, interested young aspirants will come across all the information related to the Air Force Agneepath Vayu Recruitment (01/2024).
The information will be such as the eligibility criteria required, the procedure to apply online, the qualifications required and the application fees for applying online.
Indian Airforce Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023 Overview
|Recruitment for the||Indian Air Force (IAF)|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Duration of the Service||4 years|
|Location of Job||All Over India|
|Minimum Education Required||10+2|
IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment TimeLine
The candidates should take note of the crucial dates if they are planning to apply for the Agniveer Vayu Recruitment. All the details have been exhibited in the table below:
|Commencement of the Online Registration||27th of July 2023|
|End Date for Online Registration||20th August 2023 (1700 hr)|
|Online Examination Begins From||13th October 2023|
IAF Agniveer Vayu 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria are one of the most important aspects of recruitment as without fulfilling the eligibility criteria, the applicants cannot appear in the recruitment examination. Therefore should make note that prior to applying for the IAF Agniveer Vayu Recruitment 2023, the applicants should check the below-mentioned criteria properly.
For the Science Subjects, any one of the following qualifications is required:
The applicants must have cleared their Intermediate or 12th Examinations and they should have passed their 12th examinations with Physics, Maths and English from an authorized board listed as one of the members of COBSE. They should have scored a total of 50% marks along with 50% marks in English particularly. OR
Should possess a diploma of three years in Engineering specializing in any one i.e. CS/IT/Instrumentation Technology/Electronics/Automobile/Electrical/Mechanical and should have scored a total of 50% marks along with 50% marks in English in either diploma,10th or 12th.OR
Should have passed 2 years of vocational course from non-vocational subjects such as Physics and Maths with a total of 50% marks and also 50% in English
For Non-Science Subjects
The candidate should have passed 12th with at least a minimum of 50% marks in total as well as in English. OR
Should have passed 2 years of vocational course with a total of 50% marks and also 50% in English.
The candidate should be born between the 27th of June,2002 and the 27th of December, 2005. It should be noted that both of these dates are inclusive.
The applicants can check the medical standards required through the official notification link provided below.
Submit Agniveer Vayu Application Online
- To start the process, open the official website i.e.https://agnipathvayu.cdac.in/
- Now on the homepage itself, there will be an option of ‘Candidate Login’, click on that.
- Now here, if the candidate is new, then he or she has to register first.
- Fill in the basic details. Do not forget to fill in a valid email id and mobile number.
- After successful registration, candidates will receive the password on their registered email id.
- Now sign in again with the provided login credentials and reset the password.
- Fill in the Educational details and upload a photo, signature and other documents as mentioned below.
- Pay the application fees online of Rs 250 and submit the form and download it. Take out the coloured printout of that as it will be required at exam time.
Documents to be Uploaded
- Upload the photo in JPEG or JPG format and their size should be between 10 to 50 kb. The photo should be holding a black slate with their name and date of photo taken written on it with white chalk in the capital letter only.
- Upload the scanned signature in JPEG or JPG format with a size between 10 to 50kb.
- Also, Upload the left-hand thumb impression in JPEG or JPG format and their size should be between 10 to 50 kb.
IAF Agniveer Selection Process
The candidates will have to undergo the following selection process provided below:
- Written Test- First of all the candidates have to appear for a written examination.
- Physical Fitness Test(PFT)– Afterwards, the selected candidates will be called for the PFT and its details is being provided in the notification.
- Adaptability Test-I– Again, the candidates shortlisted will be called for this test. It will be an objective type test.
- Adaptability Test-II-This will be another version of Adaptability Test-I.
- Medical Examination-Examining the candidates on medical standards.
|Download>>||Airforce Agniveer 01/2024 Recruitment Notification|
|For more updates visit>>||NVSHQ HOME|
Will there be any allowances paid to the Agniveervayu during their service period?
Yes, the Agniveervayu will be entitled to all the allowances such as TA, DA, Hardship Allowances etc.
Will there be any negative markings in the online test for this recruitment?
Yes, there will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks in the online test for this recruitment.
What will be the salary of the candidates selected as Agniveervayu?
The salary of the candidates selected as Agniveervayu will be Rs 30,000 per month.