AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Online Form: All India Institute of Medical Science has invited its much-awaited nursing officer post recruitment in AIIMS Delhi and others. The online application for the same is commenced whose link will be active till 21 August 2022. Applicants must fulfil the essential educational qualification mentioned in the notification (details shared below). Only online applications will be accepted.
Candidates who are interested in this AIIMS NORCET examination for Nursing Officer online form can read the article shared below as here we have compiled all the necessary information about AIIMS Nursing Officer recruitment such as application schedule, application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc.
Update: NORCET 2022 Result is now available.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment 2022
|Recruiting Authority||All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi|
|Name of the post||AIIMS Nursing Officer|
|Basis for recruitment||Common Eligibility Test|
|Name of the test|| Nursing Officer Recruitment Common Eligibility Test|
|Post type||Group B|
|Year of notification||2022|
|Recruitment notice No.||115/2022|
|Nursing Officer Total Vacancies|
|Mode of application||Online|
AIIMS New Delhi Nursing Officer Application- Important Dates
Candidates can check the complete recruitment schedule shared below-
|Publication of notification||4 August 2022|
|Starting of online application||4 August|
|Last date of online application||21 August|
|Issue of admit card||September 2022|
|Date of CBT exam||11 September 2022|
|Declaration of result||26 September 2022|
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Vacancy Detail
All vacant posts are distributed among all the 19 AIIMS on basis of category-wise reservation. Check the vacancy details shared as under-
|AIIMS New Delhi||–|
|AIIMS Rae Bareli||–|
No. of vacancies will be notified later.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Pay Scale
Finally, appointed candidates will be paid as per Level 07 in the Pay Matrix (pre-revised Pay Band – 2 of Rs.9300 – 34800with Grade Pay of Rs.4600 / -)
AIIMS Nursing Officer Online Form Eligibility 2022
Before filling out the online application for the post of Nursing Officer, all the applicants are advised to go through the eligibility criteria. They must make sure that they satisfy all the eligibility conditions as of the last date of application.
They can check the eligibility requirements given below-
- The minimum age of candidates should be 18 years and the maximum age should not be exceeding 30 years. However, age relaxation is also applicable to the upper age limit of reserved category candidates. Age relaxation permissible to various categories is shared as under-
|Category||Age relaxation permissible|
|PWBD + SC/ST||15 years|
|Ex. Servicemen and ECOs/SSOs||5 years|
|Central Government Civilian Employees||5 years, 8 years and 10 years|
For detailed information, candidates should refer official notification.
Educational Qualification Criteria
- A- Candidates should have done B.Sc (Hons.) Nursing from a recognized college.
- Candidates should have done a regular course in B.Sc (Nursing) from a recognized University/ college
- Applicants should have done Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University/ Institute.
Applicants should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- B- (i) Applicants should have a diploma in General Midwifery from recognized Council or Board.
- (ii)- They should be registered as a Nurse or Nurse Midwife with State Nursing Council.
- One year of experience in a hospital after education.
AIIMS Nursing Officer Recruitment Application Procedure
- Applications can be submitted only through the online mode.
- Candidates must go through the official notification before filling the application form.
- They must keep a scanned copy of the passport-sized photograph, signature, and thumb impression with them before online application.
- Applicants must fill all the entries carefully in the form.
- Candidates are not required to send a hard copy of the application form and registration slip. However, they can keep it with them for personal records.
How to apply for AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment?
To fill out the online application, candidates have to follow the instructions shared below-
- Visit the official website of the AIIMS exam i.e. www.aiimsexam.org
- On the homepage, click on the Recruitment tab and click on the Nursing Officer option.
- Select NORCET 2022 link.
- Click on the Registration link if not registered.
- Fill in the relevant details in the space provided.
- Candidates will receive a registration slip after a successful registration.
- Fill in the qualifications and address details carefully.
- Fill in experience details.
- Make a payment of the application fee.
- Now, upload the scanned images of all the required documents in a prescribed format.
- Fill in the choices for the city as per your preference.
- Cross-check all the filled details before printing.
- Click on the “Print Application Form” link and keep the printed copy safe for future reference.
Before filling the online application, candidates must go through the official notification.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Selection Procedure
Candidates who will be selected for the online exam will be shortlisted for further rounds. candidates should obtain minimum cut-off marks to qualify the exam. The qualifying marks percentage for PWBD candidates is 40%. Relaxation in cut-off is also permissible for reserved categories as per the reservation policy.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to attend the document verification process. They have to carry all the original documents and certificate along with an attested copy of each for the purpose of verification.
At the time of document verification, candidates need to produce original documents. The list of some of the important documents is given as under-
- Printed application form
- Registration and fee payment slip
- Copy of admit card
- All the educational qualification documents and certificates
- Domicile certificate
- Date of birth proof
- Caste and category certificate
- EWS certificate
- PWD certificate
- Ex. Servicemen certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- No Objection Certificate (if the candidate is State/Central/PSU employee)
- INC/ State Nursing Council Registration
- Experience certificate (If any)
- Other relevant certificates and documents
Candidates failing to verify their documents on scheduled dates will be disqualified from the selection process.
After verifying all the original documents, candidates will have to go through a medical examination. Final selection and appointment will be based on medical examination. Selected candidates can opt for any hospital as per their merit and eligibility.
AIIMS Delhi Nursing Officer Recruitment Application Status
After successful application, AIIMS will also upload a link to track the application status. It will be uploaded on the official website on the notified dates. With the help of this link, candidates can track their application status by using registration no.
AIIMS NORCET Recruitment 2022: Key Links
|Download||AIIMS NORCET Official Notification|
NITRD New Delhi Notification
|Check||AIIMS NORCET Application Link|
|Visit||AIIMS NORCET Official Website|