AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs: AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL is seeking to recruit candidates for the post of Aircraft Technician. The applicants who are seeking to get recruited will have to apply online for the latest recruitment. The authorities have released a complete notification in order to provide all the important details pertaining to the recruitment. Aspirants can check all the necessary information such as vacancy details, eligibility criteria, application guidelines, notification, selection criteria, and much more pertaining to the AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2023 subsequently. Read the ensuing article carefully and apply using the links provided subsequently.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2023
The authorities at AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL recently released the Notification Reference Ref: AIESL/TRV-AC/TECH/2492 in order to notify regarding 90 vacancies of B1 and B2 Aircraft Technicians. The application process commenced online on 17 February 2023. The authorities released the google form link which the aspirants need to fill out prior to the announced deadline.
The last date to submit the AIESL Aircraft application form has been declared as 9 March 2023. The candidates need to observe that they will be invited to appear for the selection process on the basis of their information as mentioned in the application form.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2023: Highlights
|Name of the Recruitment||AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs|
|Authority||AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL|
|Categories||B1 and B2|
|Notification Reference||Ref: AIESL/TRV-AC/TECH/2492|
|Application Mode||Online: Google Form on the Portal|
|Commencement of Application||17 February 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||9 March 2023|
|Application Fee||Rs. 1000|
|Application Fee Payment Mode||Demand Draft|
AIESL Vacancies and Salary of Aircraft Technicians
The candidates seeking to get recruited for the AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs need to observe that the authorities have announced 90 vacancies for the post. The vacancies will be also reserved for the reserved categories as per the guidelines of the Government of India. Further, the openings are distributed within the B1 and B2 categories. The following distribution has been announced:
|1.||B1 Aircraft Technician||70|
|2.||B2 Aircraft Technician||20|
The authorities have declared a salary amount of Rs. 28,000 to Rs. 36,000 Per Month for the candidates who will be recruited for the above-mentioned vacancies.
AAI Senior Assistant Admit Card 2023
Indian Army Bharti 2023
Army Agniveer Nursing Assistant Recruitment 2023
Eligibility Criteria for Aircraft Technicians in AIESL
The authorities at AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL have strictly declared certain eligibility criterion that has to be fulfilled by the candidates in order to be shortlisted for the recruitment of 90 vacancies of Aircraft Technicians. Those who will not satisfy the eligibility criterion will not be recruited despite their competency or performance. Hence, before applying make sure that you fulfil the ensuing conditions of eligibility:
- The candidates must not be more than 37 years old as on 1 February 2023. Further, the upper age limit has been relaxed by 3 years for the Other Backward Classes and 5 years for the Scheduled Castes and Tribes.
- Applicants must hold a three years Diploma in Engineering in Mechanical, Instrumentation, Electronics and Telecommunication, Radio Engineering, or equivalent or AME Diploma or Certificates in Aircraft Maintenance Engineering from Institutions approved by DGCA.
- The minimum marks obtained by them must be 60%.
- Further, the institutions they have obtained the diploma from must have been recognised by the Government of India or relative authorities.
- Ex-Servicemen must have successfully completed Group I related equivalent qualification of Diploma in Engineering for Airframe, Engine, Electrical, Instrument, or Radio trades conducted by the Indian Air force. Further, DGCA must have accepted the qualification.
- Candidates who have successfully completed 4 years of course or Diploma in Aircraft/, Electrical, Instrument, or Radio Artificer training conducted by the Indian Navy can also apply for the recruitment. The qualification must be recognised by the DGCA.
Apply for 90 Posts of AIESL Aircraft Technician
- Visit the official portal of AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL at www.aiesl.in.
- Scroll the Home page to reach the footer section.
- Further, tap on the option of Careers to open the Latest openings page.
- For the Advertisement and Application Format for the post of Aircraft Technician in AIESL -TRV, check all the important details.
- The authorities have declared that the Candidates meeting the eligibility criteria mentioned in this advt are required to fill up the application form in the following link.
- Potential applications need to tap on the option of Click here to open up the designated google form for the purpose of AI Engineering Services Limited-TRV application.
- Further, select the Post Applied for, Gender, Whether SC/ST/OBC/EWS/General, Whether Ex-Servicemen, Whether working in any Govt./Semi-Govt. / Public Sector Undertaking or autonomous body, Work Experience in Aviation, and Place of Posting Preferred (Min 3).
- Enter the Full Name, Date of Birth, Age as on 01st Feb 2023 (Year & Month), Birth Place \ State, Nationality, Communication Address, Mobile No, and Email Address.
- Provide important information such as Passing Year \ Name of Institute \ Class \ Grade for the Educational Qualifications such as SSC, HSC, AME Course\ Diploma \ Degree, and Other Qualifications, If any.
- For the experience mention the details of the Name of the Company, Salary Drawn per annum, Period, Nature of job, Post held, and more that is required.
- Upload Photo and Experience Certificate. The candidates need to upload the photograph and there is no other option. However, an experience certificate is an optional field and is only required if the candidate holds certain experience.
- Lastly, tap on Yes to agree to the Declaration and finally, tap on Submit.
- If google indicates that the response has been recorded, the application would be considered as submitted.
AIESL Recruitment Application Fee
The applicants will not be able to pay the application fee at the time of application. However, they will have to pay an amount which will be non-refundable for the process of application forms at the time of the Interview. The responsible committee for recruitment at AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL has declared that the candidates will have to submit a demand draft in favour of AI Engineering Services Limited on the day of the interview.
On the demand draft, the candidates will be required to mention all the important details pertaining to their candidature. The application fee amount has been declared as Rs. 1000.
Selection Process for Aircraft Technician in AIESL
The authorities at AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL will initially consider the application forms and supportive documents submitted by the applicants for the Recruitment of 90 vacancies of Aircraft Technicians. They shall further select them to appear for the recruitment procedures. To notify, the authorities will release call letters or hall tickets. The shortlisted candidates will have to go through the following stages for recruitment:
- Pre-employment Medical Examination.
AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2023 Important Links
|Official Portal||AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL|
|Apply||90 Vacancies of Aircraft Technician Jobs in AIESL|
|Download||AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs Recruitment Notification pdf|
The candidates interested in the Recruitment of 90 vacancies of Aircraft Technicians in the AI Engineering Services Limited AIESL can apply by filling out the online application form available on the official portal at www.aiesl.in.
The last date to apply for the AIESL Aircraft Technician Jobs 2023 has been declared as 9 March 2023.