AICTE Non Teaching Recruitment 2023: The All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) has announced 46 vacancies for Non-Teaching positions, and interested candidates can apply for the positions. The recruitment process will be based on direct recruitment, and the officials are seeking experienced and highly qualified candidates for the roles.
The National Testing Agency is conducting the AICTE 46 Posts Recruitment process, and the application process began on April 16th, 2023. If you are looking for more information about the AICTE Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023, this article will provide you with the necessary details.
AICTE Non Teaching Recruitment 2023
To apply for the available positions, candidates must use the online mode. Any applications submitted through other modes will not be accepted. Candidates are advised that only one application should be submitted, even if they are applying for multiple job openings. To understand the recruitment process, candidates should carefully read the information brochure and sample application form.
The entire application process is conducted online, and no documents, including the Confirmation Page, should be sent to NTA via post, fax, hand delivery, or email. The deadline for submitting applications is May 15th, 2023. For further details about the job vacancies, application fees, and other relevant information, please refer to the following article.
www.aicte-india.org Non Teaching Recruitment: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||All India Council for Technical Education|
|Name of the conducting authority||National Testing Agency|
|Name of the Posts||Non Teaching Posts|
|Number of vacancies||46 Vacancies|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
AICTE Non Teaching Posts Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
The authorities have established certain requirements that must be met by individuals applying for positions advertised in the ongoing recruitment campaign. It is mandatory for aspirants to satisfy the eligibility criteria established by the relevant authority, failing which their applications will not be considered. The eligibility criteria for the aforementioned recruitment are presented below:
- The age of candidates applying for the AICTE 46 Posts Recruitment should not be more than 35 years old for the Accountant/ Office Superintendent cum Accountant, Junior Hindi Translator and Assistant posts.
- The age of candidates applying for the recruitment should not be more than 30 years old for the Data Entry Operator – Grade III and Lower Division Clerk posts.
- Essential Qualification:
|Accountant/ Office Superintendent cum Accountant||1. Candidates must hold a degree in Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized university.|
2. Must have at least 5 years of experience in accounting/ budgeting/ auditing/ cash and general finance matters in government offices, institute or PSUs
|Junior Hindi Translator||1. Must hold a master’s degree in Hindi or English subject with English/Hindi as a main subject at graduation level. Or, Complete PG in any field with Hindi as an instruction medium and English as a compulsory subject.|
2. Must have completed graduation with English and Hindi as a main subject or either of two subjects as an instruction medium and the other one as the main subject and a diploma or course in Translation from English to Hindi and vice versa. Or, two years of experience in the same field.
|Assistant||1. Must hold a graduation degree from a recognized university.|
2. At least 6 years of experience in General Administration/Accounts work.
3. Should have knowledge of Computer Applications
|Data Entry Operator – Grade III||1. Should hold a degree from a recognised educational institute.|
2. Must have a diploma or certificate in Computer Applications.
3. Proficiency in operating CAs and must possess a typing speed of at least 8000 key depressions per hour on the EDP)or computer.
|Lower Division Clerk||1. Candidates must hold a degree in Commerce or its equivalent from a recognized university.|
2. Must have at least 5 years of experience in accounting/ budgeting/ auditing/ cash and general finance matters in government offices, institutes or PSUs
NTA AICTE Non Teaching Recruitment 2023 Vacancies
|Accountant/ Office Superintendent cum Accountant||06||01||00||02||01|
|Junior Hindi Translator||01||00||00||00||00|
|Data Entry Operator – Grade III||10||03||01||05||02|
|Lower Division Clerk||08||01||00||01||01|
How to apply online for AICTE Recruitment?
Here are the steps through which the AICTE Non Teaching Posts Application Form can be submitted successfully:
- First, you need to visit the official website of the recruitment conducting authority i.e., https://recruitment.nta.nic.in/
- The home page will be holding a link to all current recruitment drives. Click on the AICTE Recruitment Examination and you will be landed on a new page.
- Candidates will again have to click on the AICTE Recruitment link again on a new page.
- Now, tap on the “New Registration” link and get access to the online registration form.
- Provide the details on the registration form and get the login details. Use those details to log into the portal.
- Start entering the details on the application form and click on the Save and Next links.
- After that, attach the asked documents to the application form and pay the required application fee.
- Take a preview of the whole online application and also take a printout after the final submission of the form.
AICTE Non-Teaching Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Apply Online||AICTE Non-Teaching Application Link|
|Visit the official website||AICTE Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||AICTE Non Teaching Advertisement Link|
|For more updates, check out||For more updates, check out|
Frequently Asked Questions
Aspirants who want to apply for the recruitment will have to pay Rs. 1000/- (General, EWS and OBC), SC/ST & Women will have to pay Rs. 600/- and there is no application fee for PWBD candidates.
Applicants will have to upload their latest passport-size photograph (file size: 10 kb to 200
kb) and specimen signature (file size: 4kb to 30kb) in jpg/ jpeg format.