The AI Airport Services Limited is looking to recruit applicants for Handyman and Utility Agent posts. In the AIATSL Recruitment 2023, the authority will recruit 998 applicants on a contractual basis for a period of three years. The posting of the applicants will be at the Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai.
To participate in this recruitment drive, the applicants will have to send the fully filled application along with the required documents by post or drop-box at the location specified by the authority. This application form for the posts advertised at AIATSL is available on the official website of the authority.
For the submission of the AIATSL Handyman and Utility Agent Application Form 2023, the timeline is from 30 August 2023 to 18 September 2023. After the aforementioned deadline, no eligible applicants will be allowed to submit their application forms. More details about this recruitment drive at AIATSL are in the article below.
AIATSL Recruitment 2023
In the AIATSL Recruitment 2023, the applicants who are recruited for either of the two posts will get a monthly salary of Rs. 21,330/-. However, the authority will only shortlist those applicants for the selection states who fulfil all the eligibility criteria and submit their application forms within the given deadline.
The crucial details for this recruitment process such as eligibility criteria, the application process, the selection process and more will be provided by us in the following article. Therefore, the interested applicants must read this article in its entirety.
AIATSL Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Article’s Focus||AIATSL Recruitment 2023|
|Name of the Advertised Designations||Handyman and Utility Agent|
|Conducting Authority||AI Airport Services Limited|
|Total Number of Vacancies||998|
|Mode of Application Form Submission||Offline|
|Commencement date of the Application Process||30 August 2023|
|Deadline to Submit the Application Form||18 September 2023|
|Selection Through||Physical Endurance Test followed by an Interview and Virtual Screening|
|Date of the Selection Rounds||Will be Announced Later|
|Venue of the Job||Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj International Airport, Mumbai|
|AIATSL Official Website’s URL||https://www.aiasl.in/|
AI Airport Services Limited Recruitment 2023 Vacancy Details
A total of 998 advertised vacancies are distributed among different designations under the AIATSL Recruitment 2023 in the following manner.
|Name of the Designation||Total Number of Vacancies|
|Utility Agent (Male Applicants)||20|
|Utility Agent (Female Applicants)||7|
AIATSL Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria
For the advertised posts the authority has determined several eligibility criteria in the AIATSL Recruitment 2023. These eligibility criteria align with the age limit, educational qualifications and other skills of the applicants. Before beginning to fill out the application form for any of the two posts, the applicants need to ensure that they do not fall short of any of these eligibility criteria.
Subscribe to our FREE e-Newsletter for Daily Updates.
Govt Jobs Opening, Results & Online Earning Opportunities.
The complete details about these eligibility criteria for Handyman & Utility Agent Posts at AIATSL are as follows.
For both posts, the authority has determined the upper age limit for the applicants. The reference date for the calculation of this upper age limit is 1 September 2023. Moreover, this upper age limit varies category-wise. The details concerning this are available in the following table.
|Category||Upper Age Limit for both Posts|
|SC and ST||33 Years|
Required Educational Qualifications and Other Skills
The information regarding the Required Educational Qualifications and Other Skills in the AIATSL Recruitment 2023 for the Handyman & Utility Agent Posts is in the following table.
|Name of the Post||Required Educational Qualifications and Other Skills|
|Handyman||1. The aspirants must have passed the 10th Standard. |
2. The aspirants must have acquired the skills to read and comprehend the English Language.
3. The aspirants must have adequate knowledge of Hindi and the Local Language so that they can understand and speak them.
|Utility Agent||1. The aspirants must have passed the 10th Standard. |
2. The aspirants must have an adequate knowledge of Hindi and the Local Language so that they can understand and speak them.
AIATSL Recruitment 2023 Apply Online
To apply for Handyman & Utility Agent Posts advertised under the AIATSL Recruitment 2023, the applicants can use the steps given in the following process.
- Enter the homepage of the authority’s website by using the URL- https://www.aiasl.in/.
- On the homepage, tap the “Recruitment” option under the Careers section.
- After this, on the recruitment page of the website, tap the application form link for the Handyman & Utility Agent Posts.
- Take a printout of this application form, fill in all the required information in it and paste a passport-size photograph in the given space.
- After this, put this application form and the required documents in an envelope.
- Superscribe this envelope in capital letters with the following sentence- “POST APPLIED FOR Name of the Applied Post i.e. Handyman or Utility Agent”
- Now, either send this envelope by post or through a drop-box by going in person to the following address.
- HRD Department, AI Airport Services Limited, GSD Complex, Near Sahar Police Station, CSMI Airport, Terminal-2, Gate No. 5, Sahar, Andheri-East, Mumbai-400099
AIATSL Application Form 2023 Required Documents
With the AIATSL Application Form 2023, the applicants must send the following documents to the authority. The applicants also need to bring the original copies of these documents for verification at the time of appearing for the selection stages.
- Application Fee Demand Draft (wherever applicable)
- School Leaving Certificate
- 10th and 12th Standard Mark Sheet and Pass Certificate
- Diploma/ Degree Course/ Any other higher education certificate
- Experience Certificate
- PAN Card and Aadhaar Card Copies
- Photocopy of Driving License (Front and Back)
- Nationality/ Domicile Certificate
- Copy of the Passport with validity from 2019 onwards (if available)
- Caste/ Category certificates for reserved category applicants
- Income and Asset Certificates for EWS applicants
- Discharge Certificate for ESM
aiasl.in Recruitment 2023 Application Fee
The applicants who are shortlisted for the selection rounds will be notified about the time, date and venue of it. On this prescribed date, the applicants need to bring a Demand Draft for the payment of Rs. 500/- as an application fee along with the application form and other documents. The DD must be drawn in favour of “AI AIRPORT SERVICES LIMITED” payable at Mumbai.
SC, ST and ESM applicants do not need to pay any application fee for either of the two advertised posts. Hence, they do not need to bring any Demand Draft with them.
AIATSL Handyman and Utility Agent Selection Process 2023
In the selection process of AIATSL Recruitment 2023 for Handyman and Utility Agent posts, the authority will organize a Physical Endurance Test. The applicants who clear the PET will go through an interview which will be followed by a personal/ virtual screening.
All these selection rounds will either take place on a single day or in 2 days as per the convenience of the authority.
|Download Here||AIATSL Recruitment 2023 Application Form|
|Find More Details On||AIATSL Handyman & Utility Agent Posts Notification|
AIATSL Official Website
|For Related Updates Check Out||NVSHQ Homepage|
Can applicants apply for Handyman & Utility Agent Posts on the official website of AIATSL?
No, the aspirants cannot apply for the two advertised posts at AIATSL by any online means.
When will the selection rounds in the AIATSL Recruitment 2023 take place?
The authority will share the schedule of the selection rounds in the recruitment drive on its official website in the foreseeable future.
How can applicants submit the AIATSL Application Form 2023 in person?
To submit the application form in person, the applicants can put their application forms in the drop-box available at the location mentioned in the notification for the concerned posts.