AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Airports Authority of India is inviting applications for the post of Non-Executives Senior Assistant. All the readers who were waiting eagerly for the application can now apply for it. The officials have released a total of 53 vacancies for the above-mentioned post. Applicants who are domiciled in Delhi, Haryana, Uttarakhand, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh, Punjab, Rajasthan, Chandigarh, Uttar Pradesh and Madhya Pradesh are eligible to apply for the www.aai.aero Non-Executives Recruitment 2023.
The authority started the application process on 21st December 2022. The application forms are still available on the official portal of the Airports Authority of India. Every crucial information that must be studied before applying for AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023 has mentioned here.
Update: The last date to submit AAI Senior Assistant Application is 20th Jan 2023.
AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment 2023
Only online applications will be accepted by the authority. If the www.aai.aero Non-Executives Recruitment Form will be received in any other mode then the authority will straightaway reject that form. Before opening the application window, the officials released the recruitment advertisement which includes every crucial information related to the recruitment.
It is important to read the advertisement thoroughly before thinking about ऐऐआई गैर-कार्यकारी वरिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती. The application window will be open for a limited time. The last date to submit the recruitment form is 20th January 2023. We have mentioned Non-Executive Recruitment Dates, Application Procedure, etc. in the following article. So, do read it till the end.
www.aai.aero Non-Executives Recruitment 2023: At a Glance
|Authority Name||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Non-Executives Senior Assistant|
|Number of Vacant Posts||53 Vacant Posts|
|State||All over India|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Accessibility Mode||Online Mode|
AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment Schedule
|Posting of the respective Job||14th December 2022|
|Opening of Application Window||21st December 2022|
|Last date to submit the application||20th January 2023|
|Conduction of Exam||Available Soon|
Also Read; AAI 596 AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Open Now
ऐऐआई गैर-कार्यकारी वरिष्ठ सहायक भर्ती Eligibility Conditions
There are some conditions set by the authority that all the interested candidates will have to fulfil in order to become eligible for the post. Only those applications will be accepted who fulfil the eligibility criteria. Or else, their www.aai.aero Non-Executives Application Forms will get rejected. So, one must read this paragraph carefully before moving forward to the application link. The following are the eligibility conditions for the above-mentioned post:
- The maximum age limit of aspirants applying for the Senior Assistant post must be 30 years old.
(There is a relaxation in the age limit for certain candidates)
- Senior Assistant (Official Language):
- Must have a master’s degree in English with Hindi subject or vice versa OR,
- Must have a master’s degree in any other language with English and Hindi as subjects at graduation level from a recognized university.
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in the related discipline.
- Senior Assistant (Finance):
- Must have completed graduation preferably in B.Com with 3 to 6 months of computer training.
- Candidates should have experience of at least 2 years in the relevant discipline.
- Senior Assistant (Electronics):
- Aspirants must have a Diploma in Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Radio Engineering.
- Must have an experience of a minimum of 2 years in the concerned discipline.
AAI Non-Executives 2023 Recruitment Vacancy Details
The officials have released a total of 53 vacancies for the above-mentioned post. The vacancies have been divided into different departments as well as categories. All the readers who want to know detailed vacancies can have a look at the table prepared below:
How to Apply Online For AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by clicking on the direct application link available in the article. In case, you want to follow the step by steps procedure then you can have a look at the below-mentioned steps:
- You must visit the official website of AAI i.e., https://www.aai.aero/
- Click on the Careers option available on the home web page.
- Various Recruitment details will appear on the screen. You will have to tap on the registration link available in front of the Non-Executive Recruitment.
- Read all the instructions available on the page and start registering yourself on the portal.
- After the successful registration, enter your username and password and start filling out the AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Online Form.
- Enter all the details carefully and select your payment gateway to pay the application fee.
- After paying the fee, upload the asked documents and preview the application form.
- Finally, you can submit the application form and take out the hard copy of the application as well as the fee receipt.
Documents to be uploaded in the AAI Non-Executives Online Form
Here we are going to mention the name of the documents that the authority will ask for in the application form. So, one must get ready with those documents before moving forward to apply for the job. Given below is the list of those documents:
- Applicant’s Passport-Sized Photograph: The photograph file should in jpg or jpeg format. The size of the file should not exceed 100 kb. Make sure that your face is straight and the photograph does not have any stains on it.
- Signature of the Aspirants: The signature must be done with a black pen. Only the signature should be scanned and not the entire page. The file should be in jpg or jpeg format. The file size should be more than 50 kb.
AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Application Fee
Submission of the application fee is also an important step in the application process. No application form will be accepted by the authority without the application fee. The authorities are providing various patent methods to the applicants such as Debit cards/ Credit cards/ Net Banking/ UPI. The application fee for the respective categories are mentioned below:
|EWS and OBC||Rs. 1000/-|
|SC, ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman||Exempted|
|AAI Apprentice Training Pass Out||Exempted|
AAI Non-Executives Senior Assistant Recruitment: Important Links
|Check the official website||AAI Website Link|
|Read the Advertisement||AAI Non-Executive Advertisement|
|Apply Online for the post||Non-Executive Application Link|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ Portal|
Frequently Asked Questions
The pay scale of an AAI Non-Executive Senior Assistant is Rs. 36,000 -3%- 1,10,000. Apart from the basic pay, the selected candidates will also get the benefits of dearness allowance, medical benefits, CPF, etc.
The authority has already released the application form online. You can apply for it online.