AAI Recruitment 2021: Notification has been released by the Airport Authority of India for the recruitment of Managers and Junior Executive. AAI Manager, Junior Executive online form 2021 recruitment consists of total 368 vacancies out of which 13 will be for Managers and the rest for the Junior Executives.
The mode of selection will be through the written test. Candidate who desires to works with the Airport Authority of India can apply for this through the official website. Application form acceptance has been started from 15th December 2020 and it will be continued to
14th January 2021 29th January 2021.
- 1 AAI Recruitment Online Form 2021
- 2 AAI Managers, Junior Executive Recruitment Form 2021
AAI Recruitment Online Form 2021
एयरपोर्ट अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया में 368 भर्तियों के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है | एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म 15th December 2020 से शुरुआत होगी तथा
14th January 2021 29th January 2021 तक अप्लाई कर सकते हैं नियुक्तियों की प्रक्रिया लिखित परीक्षा से होगीl
This article will provide complete information regarding eligibility, application form fee, procedure to fill application form, mode of selection and every information which a candidate should know before applying.
|Exam conducting board||Airport Authority of India|
|Recruitment for||Junior Executive|
|Starting Date||15th December 2020|
|End date||29th January 2021|
|Application form fee||Rs 1000/- (General/Unreserved)|
Rs 170/- (SC/ST/Female)
AAI Managers, Junior Executive Recruitment Form 2021
Like every year Airport Authority of India announces recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Managers, Junior Executive. There will be no separate examination. Screening of candidates will be done according to written examination. According to the marks, merit list will be prepared and candidate will be called for interview for selection.
Application form starting date is 15th December 2020 and it will be closed by
14th January 2021 29th January 2021.
AAI Manager, Junior Executive Online Form Eligibility
Before applying, candidate must go through the eligibility criteria for Junior Executive. If candidate poses all the criteria, then only they should go for filling application form.
|Post Code||Post||Essential Education Criteria||Experience||Vacancies|
|1||Manager (Fire Services)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Fire Engg./ Mechanical Engg./ Automobile Engg.||5 years’ work|
executive cadre in the
field of Fire Services.
|2||Manager (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||5 years’ work|
executive cadre in the
field of Government
Procedures for Goods,
and Vehicles etc.
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree of Three|
Years in Science (B. Sc.) with
Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s
Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be
subjects in any one of the semester curriculum)
|4||Junior Executive (Airport Operations)||Graduate in Science and MBA of 2 years duration OR Bachelor’s degree in|
|5||Junior Executive (Technical)||B.E / B. Tech Degree in Mechanical or Automobile.||Not Required||8|
AAI Manager, Junior Executive Selection Procedure
- After application form process is over, screening of Eligible Candidate will be done through written examination .
- Candidate will be shortlisted according to their marks in written examination and they will be directly called for document verification which will be conducted at corporate office in New Delhi.
- If a candidate is already working, they have to produce a non-objection certificate at the time verification.
- At the time of document verification, candidate need to produce all the original certificate and identity proof along with one set of photocopies of all the certificate which are self-attested.
- If there will be any doubt regarding credibility of documents or any mismatch in detail lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- For document verification, a separate call letter will be sent directly to candidate at their registered email ID.
- Candidate have to present at recruitment Centre with a copy of this letter.
- Separate merit list will be prepared according to the category of reservation.
- If two or more candidates achieved same marks, in order to place them in merit list date of birth will be seen that is candidate with more age will be given preference.
- After recruitment process is over, candidate will be given training for six months and during this period they will be paid basic salary along with allowances.
How to fill AAI Recruitment online form 2021
Candidate who covers the required eligibility criteria are eligible for the post. Procedure to fill application form is given below: –
- First it is required to visit official website which is https://www.aai.aero|
- There will be link for applying where candidate needs to registered themselves after clicking new registration
- Some basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email id and mobile number will be asked
- After filling all the details press submit button
- Once registration of candidate is done, registration id and password will be sent to the email id and mobile number of the candidate
- With these detail candidate needs to login and complete application form
- After filling all the details such as personal and educational, now it is required to upload the photograph and signature
- This photograph and signature should be in the specified format
- After filling all the details, click on preview for checking the details
- Later on, it is required to pay application form
- Application form fee can be paid through online mode that is credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI
- After payment of application form fee, press the submit button
- After application form has been filled, take a print out for future reference
To Fill Application Form Online– Click Here
AAI Junior Executive Application fee
Application form fee is Rs. 1000 for general, other backward class, and economic weaker section candidate.
Schedule caste, schedule tribe, physical disable candidate, female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Mode of payment of fee will be online only and other mode are not accepted.
It should be noted that fee will not be refundable or Transferable. If candidate it has done any double payment it will be refunded after the closing of application submission.
Perks and Salary for Junior Executive
Candidate who will be appointed for the notified post will have the following pay scale as follows-:
Manager (E-3) :- Rs.60000-3%-180000
Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
This makes overall salary of fresher candidate after appointment is almost 11 lakh rupees annually.
Some parks and allowances are also provided to candidate: –
- Additional perk growth 35% of basic salary will be given
- In increase of 3% in salary every year
- Medical allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Housing and rental allowance
- Home travel concession
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. AAI Junior Executive online form 2021 have now started.
Ans. Candidate can fill application form till 14th January 2021
Ans. A total of 368 vacancies has announced the post pf Managers and Junior Executive collectively.
Ans. For AAI Junior Executive candidate will short listed according to scores secured in the written examination conducted by the authority.
Ans. For SC/ST and Female candidate application form fee is Rs 170. Rest candidates have to pay Rs 1000/-.
Ans. After appointment, starting salary of Junior Executive will be approximately 40,000 monthly along with park and allowances.