AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020: Notification has been released by the Airport Authority of India for the recruitment of Junior Executive. AAIJunior Executive online form 2020 recruitment consists of total 180 vacancies out of which 150 will be for electronics, 15 will be for Electrical, and 15 will be for civil engineers.
The mode of selection will be based on GATE scorecard of 2020. Candidate who desires to works with the Airport Authority of India can apply for this through the official website. Application form acceptance has been started from 3rd August and it will be continued to 2nd September 2020.
AAI Junior Executive Online Form 2020
एयरपोर्ट अथॉरिटी ऑफ इंडिया में 180 भर्तियों के लिए नोटिफिकेशन जारी कर दिया है यह भारतीय जूनियर एग्जीक्यूटिव के लिए होगा कुल भर्तियों में 150 इलेक्ट्रॉनिक 15 सिविल तथा 15 इलेक्ट्रिकल की होगी एप्लीकेशन फॉर्म 3 अगस्त से शुरुआत होगी तथा 2 सितंबर 2020 तक अप्लाई कर सकते हैं नियुक्तियों की प्रक्रिया गेट 2019 के मार्क्स से होगीl
This article will provide complete information regarding eligibility, application form fee, procedure to fill application form, mode of selection and every information which a candidate should know before applying.
|Exam conducting board||Airport Authority of India|
|Recruitment for||Junior Executive|
|Starting Date||3rd August 2020|
|End date||2nd September 2020|
|Application form fee||300 (for general, OBC, EWS)|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment Form 2020
Like every year Airport Authority of India announces recruitment of electronic, Civil, and Electrical engineers for the post of Junior Executive. There will be no separate examination. Screening of candidates will be done according to marks scored in GATE 2019. According to the marks, merit list will be prepared and candidate will be called for interview for selection.
Application form starting date is 3rd August 2020 and it will be closed by 2nd September 2020.
AAI Junior Executive Online Form Eligibility
Before applying, candidate must go through the eligibility criteria for Junior Executive. If candidate poses all the criteria, then only they should go for filling application form.
Candidate must be citizen of India
Check >>> New National Education Policy
- Candidate must possess a bachelor’s degree in Engineering and Technology with minimum aggregate marks of 60% from a recognised body and deemed University
- Candidate must possess a valid GATE score card of 2019. Although Gate qualified candidates are allowed to fill application form but merit list will be prepared according to score.
The upper age limit set for application is 27 years. However, some Age relaxation has been provided for reserved category candidate according to reservation rule.
AAI Junior Executive Selection Procedure
- After application form process is over, screening of Eligible Candidate will be done.
- Candidate will be shortlisted according to their marks in GATE 2019 and they will be directly called for document verification which will be conducted at corporate office in New Delhi.
- If a candidate is already working, they have to produce a non-objection certificate at the time verification.
- At the time of document verification, candidate need to produce all the original certificate and identity proof along with one set of photocopies of all the certificate which are self-attested.
- If there will be any doubt regarding credibility of documents or any mismatch in detail lead to cancellation of the candidature.
- For document verification, a separate call letter will be sent directly to candidate at their registered email ID.
- Candidate have to present at recruitment Centre with a copy of this letter.
- After completion of document verification, merit list will be prepared which will be based on GATE 2019 mark
- Separate merit list will be prepared according to the category of reservation.
- If two or more candidates achieved same marks, in order to place them in merit list date of birth will be seen that is candidate with more age will be given preference.
- After recruitment process is over, candidate will be given training for six months and during this period they will be paid basic salary along with allowances.
How to fill AAI Junior Executive online form 2020
Candidate having degree in desired engineering stream and qualified Gate 2019 can apply for this post. Procedure to fill application form is given below: –
- First it is required to visit official website which is https://cdn.digialm.com//EForms/configuredHtml/1258/63705/Registration.html
- There will be link for applying where candidate needs to registered themselves after clicking new registration
- Some basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email id and mobile number will be asked
- After filling all the details press submit button
- Once registration of candidate is done, registration id and password will be sent to the email id and mobile number of the candidate
- With these detail candidate needs to login and complete application form
- After filling all the details such as personal and educational, now it is required to upload the photograph and signature
- This photograph and signature should be in the specified format
- After filling all the details, click on preview for checking the details
- Later on, it is required to pay application form
- Application form fee can be paid through online mode that is credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI
- After payment of application form fee, press the submit button
- After application form has been filled, take a print out for future reference
To Fill Application Form Online– Click Here
AAI Junior Executive Application fee
Application form fee is Rs. 300 for general, other backward class, and economic weaker section candidate.
Schedule caste, schedule tribe, physical disable candidate, female candidates are exempted from payment of fee. Mode of payment of fee will be online only and other mode are not accepted.
It should be noted that fee will not be refundable or Transferable. If candidate it has done any double payment it will be refunded after the closing of application submission.
Perks and Salary for Junior Executive
Candidate who will be appointed as Junior Executive in Airport Authority of India, they will be provided salary of 40,000 3% 140000.
This makes overall salary of fresher candidate after appointment is almost 11 lakh rupees annually.
Some parks and allowances are also provided to candidate: –
- Additional perk growth 35% of basic salary will be given
- In increase of 3% in salary every year
- Medical allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Housing and rental allowance
- Home travel concession
Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. AAI Junior Executive online form 2020 will start from 3rd August 2020
Ans. Candidate can fill application form till 2nd September 2020
Ans. A total of 180 vacancies has announced for all category. This includes vacancies for electronic, electrical and civil engineers.
Ans. For AAI Junior Executive candidate will short listed according to their GATE score card of 2019. Later interview will be conducted for preparation of merit list
Ans. For general, other backward class and economic weaker section, candidate application form fee is 300 rupees. Rest candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
Ans. After appointment, starting salary of Junior Executive will be approximately 11 lakhs annually along with park and allowances.