AAI ATC Recruitment 2023: The Airport Authority of India has released AAI Recruitment 2023 Notification for recruiting a Junior Executive under the ATC Department. AAI Junior Executive online form 2023 recruitment consists of 496 vacancies whose application starts from 1 November 2023. It is to be noted that only eligible applicants may apply for the post; otherwise, their application will be rejected.
The mode of selection will be through the written test. The candidate who desires to work with the Airport Authority of India can apply for this through the official website. Further details about AAI JE Recruitment are given in the upcoming section.
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Notification
Applicants, before submitting the ATC JE Recruitment form, check out all eligibility conduction mentioned in the ATC JE Official Notification. If, at any stage, it is found that you are not eligible or fulfilling the eligibility condition, then your candidature will be rejected.
|Exam conducting board||Airport Authority of India|
|Recruitment for||Junior Executive|
|Starting Date||1 November 2023|
|End date||30 November 2023|
|Exam Date||to be announced later on website|
|Application form fee||Rs 1000/- (General/Unreserved)|
Rs 81- (SC/ST/Female)
|Official Notification||Download AAI ATC JE Notification PDF|
AAI Junior Executive Recruitment 2023
Like every year, the Airport Authority of India announces the recruitment of eligible candidates for the post of Junior Executive. There will be no separate examination. Screening of candidates will be done according to the written examination. According to the marks, a merit list will be prepared and candidates will be called for an interview for selection.
Eligibility Details of AAI ATC JE Recruitment
Before applying, the candidate must go through the eligibility criteria for Junior Executive. If the candidate poses all the criteria, then only they should fill out the application form.
|Post Code||Post||Essential Education Criteria||Experience||Vacancies|
|3||Junior Executive (Air Traffic Control)||Bachelor’s Degree in Three|
Years in Science (B. Sc.) with
Physics and Mathematics OR Bachelor’s
Degree in Engineering in any discipline (Physics and Mathematics should be
subjects in any one of the semester curriculum)
AAI ATC Recruitment 2023 Selection Procedure
- After the application form process is over, screening of Eligible Candidates will be done through a written examination.
- The candidate will be shortlisted according to their marks in the written examination, and they will be directly called for document verification, which will be conducted at the corporate office in New Delhi.
- If a candidate is already working, they must produce a no-objection certificate at the time of verification.
- At the time of document verification, the candidate must produce all the original certificates and identity proof along with one set of photocopies of all the self-attested certificates.
- If there is any doubt regarding the credibility of documents or any mismatch in detail lead to the cancellation of the candidature.
- For document verification, a separate call letter will be sent directly to candidates at their registered email ID.
- Candidates must present at the recruitment Centre with a copy of this letter.
- A separate merit list will be prepared according to the category of reservation.
- If two or more candidates achieved the same marks, to place them on the merit list date of birth will be seen and the candidate with more age will be given preference.
- After the ATC JE recruitment process is over, candidates will be given training for six months and during this period they will be paid a basic salary along with allowances.
How to fill AAI ATC Recruitment 2023?
A candidate who covers the required eligibility criteria is eligible for the post. The procedure to fill out the application form is given below: –
- First, it is required to visit the official website, which is https://www.aai.aero|
- There will be a link for applying where the candidate needs to register themselves after clicking the new registration.
- Some basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth, email id, and mobile number will be asked.
- After filling in all the details, press the submit button.
- Once registration of the candidate is done, the registration ID and password will be sent to the email id and mobile number of the candidate.
- With these details, the candidate must log in and complete the application form.
- After filling in all the details, such as personal and educational, it is now required to upload the photograph and signature.
- This photograph and signature should be in the specified format
- After filling in all the details, click on the preview to check the details.
- Later on, it is required to pay the application form
- Application form fees can be paid through online modes that are credit card, debit card, net banking, UPI
- After payment of the application form fee, press the submit button.
- After the application form has been filled, take a printout for future reference.
AAI Junior Executive Application Fee
The application form fee is Rs. 1000 for general, other backward class, and economically weaker section candidates.
Schedule caste, Schedule tribe, physically disabled candidates, and female candidates are exempted from fee payment. The mode of payment of the fee will be online only, and other modes are not accepted.
It should be noted that the fee will not be refundable or Transferable. If the candidate has done any double payment it will be refunded after the closing of the application submission.
Perks and Salary for Junior Executive
A candidate who will be appointed for the notified post will have the following pay scale as follows-:
Junior Executive (E-1) :- Rs.40000-3%-140000
This makes the overall salary of a fresher candidate after appointment almost 11 lakh rupees annually.
Some parks and allowances are also provided to candidates: –
- Additional perk growth 35% of basic salary will be given
- An increase of 3% in salary every year
- Medical allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Housing and a rental allowance
- Home travel concession
Frequently Asked Questions
Is the AAI ATC JE Recruitment form released?
Yes, the application form is live from 1st November 2023.
How many posts have been announced for AAI ATC Recruitment 2023?
A total of 496 vacancies have been announced for the posts of Junior Executive collectively.
Q. What will be the mode of selection?
Ans. For AAI Junior Executive candidates will be shortlisted according to scores secured in the written examination conducted by the authority.
Q. What will be the initial salary of an AAI junior executive?
Ans. After the appointment, the starting salary of a Junior Executive will be approximately 40,000 monthly, along with park and allowances.