The Regional Headquarters of the Airports Authority of India is inviting applications from candidates for the position of Apprentice. A total of 185 vacancies have been advertised for the Apprenticeship Training Program. The programmes will be conducted for a year in multiple airports situated in the northern region. Candidates waiting for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment drive to commence are informed that the application process has started.
Interested ones should join the recruitment drive by filling out the application form. Check Out information like the application process, eligibility conditions and others on this page.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023
Applicants will be allowed to apply for the recruitment by visiting the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme or the Apprenticeship India portal. According to the available schedule, the application process for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment is scheduled to end on 3 December 2023.
Please note that the applicants must register to the concerned portal before starting the application submission procedure. More updates about the Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment will be shared here.
www.aai.aero Apprentice Recruitment 2023: An Overview
|Name of the Authority||Airports Authority of India|
|Name of the Position||Apprentice|
|Number of Vacancies||185 Vacant Posts|
|Application Form Availability Status||Now Available|
|Application Form Availability Mode||Online Mode|
|Official Web Portal||https://www.aai.aero/|
AAI Apprentice Recruitment Eligibility Conditions
In the following section, we will mention detailed eligibility conditions required to apply for the recruitment successfully. Readers must check out and fulfil the conditions. Below is the eligibility criteria required for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment:
- Educational Qualification:
- Graduate/ Diploma: Applicants must have completed graduation (four-year) or possess a diploma in the engineering field in any of the streams mentioned in the recruitment which must be recognized by the AICTE, Government of India.
- ITI Trade: Applicants must hold an ITI or NCVT certificate from a recognized educational institute in the respective trade.
- Other Conditions:
- Applicants must be citizens of India belonging to the northern region to become eligible for the recruitment.
- Candidates must have qualified the mentioned qualification in the 2019 session and after that.
- The age of the candidates who will become eligible must be between 18 and 26 years old as of 31 October 2023.
Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment Vacancy Details
|Specialization/ Discipline||Number of Seats|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Graduate)||01|
|Computer Science/ Information Technology (Diploma)||06|
|Mechanical/ Automobile (Diploma)||05|
|Computer Operator Programming Assistant (Trade/ ITI)||70|
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Graduate)||01|
|Mathematics/ Statistics (Diploma)||01|
|Data Analysis (Graduate)||03|
|Total Seats||185 Posts|
AAI Apprentice Selection Process
The officials will start the recruitment drive by starting the application process. After the completion of the application process, the authority will evaluate the applications. The officials will shortlist candidates based on their performance in the qualifying examination. The officials will provide a shortlist of candidates list. However, their candidature will be provisional till the end. Shortlisted candidates will have to appear for the Interview/ Document Verification process.
The information will be provided through the candidates’ provided email IDs. The final selection will be made based on performance in the Interview/ Document Verification round. Along with it, the submission of a Medical Fitness Certificate will be required for the final submission. Selected candidates will be posted in different locations of the Northern Region mentioned in the advertisement.
How to apply for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023?
In the following section, we are going to provide the procedure using which one can apply for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment through the NATS Portal:
- Start the process by going to the official website of the National Apprenticeship Training Scheme, i.e., https://nats.education.gov.in/.
- The link mentioned above will directly open the home page.
- Locate the recruitment name for the abovementioned position and click the apply link below.
- The application form will open on the screen after providing the login credentials.
- Start carefully entering the details on the application form and recheck the details entered on it.
- Afterwards, you must attach the requested documents to the application form.
- Finally, recheck the filled form and tap the submit button.
AAI Apprentice Recruitment 2023: Important Links
|Visit the Website||AAI Website Link|
|Apply Online||AAI Apprentice Application Link (BOATS)|
AAI Apprentice Application Link (NATS)
|Check Out||AAI Apprentice Recruitment Advertisement|
|Follow for the latest updates||NVSHQ, Home Page|
Frequently Asked Questions
When will the officials release the www.aai.aero application form?
The officials have already started accepting applications online. According to the schedule, the application process will end on 3 December 2023.
What is the pay scale of the AAI Apprentice Recruitment?
Applicants getting selected for the position of Graduate (Degree)
Apprentices will get Rs.15000/- as a monthly stipend, Technical
(Diploma) Apprentices will get Rs. 12000/- and Trade Apprentices
will get Rs. 9000/- as a monthly stipend.
How to resolve queries related to the application process?
In case, any problem occurs on the BOAT Portal then the applicants must contact the officials mentioned here: Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com and Phone No. 0512-2584056/ 2584057/ 2580349.
NAPS Portal: E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org or log in to www.apprenticeshipindia.org.
What is the application fee for the Airports Authority of India Apprentice Recruitment?
Please note that the officials will not ask for any application fee for the AAI Apprentice Recruitment. So, there is no application fee.